- » Peanut Pepper Chicken
Peanut Pepper Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut pepper chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut pepper chicken recipes.
Spicy Chicken With Green Pepper And Peanuts
Combine all marinade ingredients in shallow bowl.
Cut chicken breasts in half and then into 4 or 5 strips.
Add chicken pieces to marinade.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
While chicken is marinating, prepare sauce.
Saute garlic, ginger, and hot-pepper... - 43.4296
Peanut Noodles With Red Bell Pepper And Shredded Chicken
Here is another quick and simple recipe, which you could consider for dinner after a hectic day. The peanut noodles with red bell pepper and shredded chicken has all necessary nutritional values. Once you have all the ingredients ready, you need to spend only... - 113.561
This Peanut Soup is the best of all the peanut soups that I've ever tasted ! Try out the Peanut Soup for lunch today and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.0227
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 103.219
Baked Peanut Butter Chicken
Dip cut up chicken in flour.
Blend egg with peanut butter, either smooth or chunky, salt and pepper.
Gradually add milk, beating with a fork to blend.
Dip floured chicken in peanut butter mixture, then dry bread crumbs.
Place chicken on oiled flat baking pan... - 39.0407
Cold Peanut Noodles With Tofu And Red Peppers
1. In a large bowl, toss the tofu with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chow mein noodles and cook until they are a! Dente. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. Shake... - 32.1088
Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Chicken In Peanut Sauce is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish will be loved by your guest and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Chicken In Peanut Sauce recipe! - 46.2577
Chicken And Vegetable Saute With Peanut Sauce
Chicken and Vegetables:
Sprinkle chicken with cornstarch.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
Add pepper strips, water, and teriyaki sauce and cook until pepper is tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes; add broccoli,... - 39.9141
Spicy Peanut Chicken Drummettes
Rotate the chicken wings in the Flat Standard Basket for 45 minutes or until they are browned and cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
Toss with hot... - 30.6969
Thai Peanut Chicken
Keen on trying chicken in Asian style, then this Thai style gourmet dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey as she cooks chicken with peanuts and other Thai flavors in easy steps. Flavorful, savory and spicy, right for a family meal or over a party with dear... - 115.45
Uganda Peanut Butter Chicken
Brown chicken pieces, part at a time, in vegetable oil in a Dutch oven or large frying pan; remove and set aside.
Stir salt and curry powder into drippings in Dutch oven; cook 1 minute.
Stir in onion, red pepper, and tomato; cover.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Return... - 44.5197
Peanut And Cumin Chicken
Heat the oil in a pan, add the chicken and brown on all sides.
Drain and transfer to a 1.2 litre (2 pint) casserole dish.
Fry the onion in the oil remaining in the pan until soft.
Stir in the flour and peanut butter and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in... - 39.6518
Chicken With Peanut Butter Sauce
Coat the chicken with flour, with mustard, salt and pepper added.
Shallow-fry in a covered pan for 30-40 min until tender.
Blend flour with peanut butter in a saucepan.
Add the stock gradually, stirring all the time.
Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and... - 42.8281
Spicy Chicken Peanut Stir Fry
1 Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Place the chicken in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the sesame oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cornstarch. Toss to thoroughly coat the chicken.
2 Cut the celery on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut... - 36.7286
Chicken With Peanut Sauce For One
In measuring cup, stir together 1/4 cup (50 mL) water, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and hot pepper flakes.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, garlic and ginger, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer... - 30.2606
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 38.1939
Thai Stir Fried Peanut Chicken And Tofu
Thai seasoning and Thai sauces are used to prepare this chicken and tofu dish! A quick stir fry to be done which is flavorfully done, but not shown as a quality video! Watch the video for more. - 70.01
Curried Peanut Chicken
1) Stuff the lemon peel strips inside the chicken and rub the chicken skin with 2 teaspoons of the curry powder.
2) In a large saucepan place the chicken, add the onion, carrot, celery and bouquet garni seasoning and cover the legs with cold... - 47.0805
Chicken And Dry Red Peppers
Cut the chicken into 3-cm (1 in) pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
De-seed the dried chillis and cut them into fine shreds.
Remove the peanut skins.
Fry the peanuts gently in 4 tablespoons of oil for 5 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
Deep-fry the... - 42.974
Peanut Crusted Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Coat a baking dish with olive oil.
Lay out two pieces of wax paper with a flat soup bowl between them.
Put the flour on one sheet of wax paper.
Mix the egg with water and cayenne pepper in the bowl.
Put the peanuts on the second... - 37.9092
Basil And Peanut Chicken
1. To cook the chicken, dust it with cornstarch.
2. In large frying pan, heat 1/2 cup of the olive oil to medium temperature, add chicken and cook, turning, for about 30 minutes such that brown on all sides and fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Remove... - 47.6396
Chicken And Peanut Butter Stew
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic and green pepper.
Fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the chicken pieces and brown on all sides.
Remove from the heat.
Mix together the peanut butter, 125 ml/ 4 fl oz of the stock, salt and pepper... - 43.3165
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 33.1247
Peanut And Chicken Toasts
1) Start the broiler and set at medium.
2) Slice the bread into 1-inch pieces, discard the ends and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, add the butter, peanut butter, parsley, onion, milk and chicken. Sprinkle the salt and pepper and blend... - 42.5152
Chicken With Snow Peas And Peanut Sauce
In a large saucepan, cook the snow peas in boiling unsalted water for 3 minutes or until the peas are tender but still crisp.
Drain well and arrange attractively on a medium size platter.
In a large bowl, whisk the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, and... - 35.6681
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
Peanut Butter Chicken
Butter chicken is majorly popular in Asia, although they are made with certain variations in other parts of the world as well. Watch chef Maryann showing how to make Peanut Butter Chicken with peanuts and peanut butter as well in place of the regular butter.... - 106.893
Near East Peanut Chicken Soup
In a large saucepan heat the oil and saute the onions, garlic, and peppers.
Add the tomatoes, stock, pepper, and hot pepper flakes.
Simmer the soup uncovered over low heat for about 1 hour.
Add the rice and chicken and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice... - 36.3597
Chicken Curry With Peanut Butter African Style
Want to try an African delicacy today for dinner? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 70.2163
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 46.6948
Chicken Satays With Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat broiler or prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a shallow dish, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, pepper flakes, and garlic. Add chicken and scallions and stir to coat.
2. Thread chicken and... - 33.2559
Oriental Chicken Salad With Peanuts
1. In blender combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water, the peanut butter, gingerroot, garlic, oils, and pepper and process until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; add soy sauce mixture and... - 36.2232
Indonesian Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1) Combine together the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2) Stir the mixture well till it has blended properly and set it aside.
3) In a wok, heat the peanut oil.
4) Add the garlic and chicken... - 44.5389
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1) Take the container of a food processor or electric blender and combine together soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, water, Oriental sesame oil red pepper flakes and anchovy in it. Whirl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Take a large non-stick... - 43.3398
Chicken With Peanuts And Ginger Sauce
1) In a large bowl combine salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, and wine. Place chicken cubes in the bowl and marinate for 2 hours.
2) Prepare the sauce during the last 10 minutes of the marinating time.
3) Take a clean saucepan and place it on... - 43.2707
Peanut Butter Celery Soup
1) In a double boiler cook the celery and onion in butter for 2 or 3 minutes over a direct heat.
2) Place over the boiling water and stir in 4 1/4 cups milk.
3) Sclad the milk and stir in the chicken bouillon cubes, pimientos and pepper, then cook... - 41.7514
Peanut Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. With machine on, toss garlic into feed tube of a food processor. Add peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, and hot pepper and process until blended. Pour broth through feed tube slowly and process until smooth. Set sauce aside.
2. In a large pot of... - 32.6044
Indonesian Peanut Chicken
For peanut sauce, in a small skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till tender.
In a food processor bowl or blender container combine onion mixture, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and pepper.
Cover and process or blend till smooth, adding... - 36.7982
Spicy Peanut Chicken
1) Take a small bowl to combine soup, peanut butter, milk, green onions, chili powder and red pepper.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray the cooking surface with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium heat and... - 41.2571
Chicken With Peanut Mole Sauce
Place chicken pieces in Dutch oven with water.
Add celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken pieces.
Place in a 2-quart... - 43.0643
Marinated Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1. To make the marinade, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon rind and juice, soy sauce, garlic and seasonings until well blended.
2. Cut the chicken into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes and thread these on to 8 wooden kebab sticks. Place these in a shallow... - 37.1177
Chicken With Peanut Butter Stuffing
You often try recipes from your favorite chefs, how often does it happen that a chef prepares a dish sent from a viewer? Here is one such dish prepared by the chef. Watch the video to know what the dish is all about. - 99.8365
Drain tomatoes and reserve juice.
In blender at high speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend tomato juice, cilantro, peanut butter, garlic, salt, and crushed red pepper until pureed.
In medium bowl, mix cumin and cinnamon; stir in chicken... - 39.3504
Peanut Chicken Curry
Bone and skin chicken pieces.
Wash and dry.
Dip in flour.
Microwave butter in a flat baking dish at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Combine remaining ingredients except bread crumbs, chutney, and rice.
Mixture will be somewhat thick and should... - 42.3246
Peanut Chicken On Skewers
Combine marinade ingredients in food processor or blender.
Pour over chicken; refrigerate overnight.
Soak skewers in water for 15 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or indoor grill) for 8-10 minutes, turning once. - 38.0993
Peanut Ginger Chicken With California Salsa
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a large plastic bag set in a large, deep bowl.
2 For marinade, in a small mixing bowl gradually stir hot water into peanut butter. (The mixture will stiffen at first.) Stir in the chili sauce, soy... - 39.6049
Peanut Ginger Chicken
1. If desired, remove skin from chicken. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl.
2. For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl gradually stir water into peanut butter. (The mixture will stiffen at... - 37.7629
Peanut Chicken Soup
1. In a plastic or paper bag, combine together flour and paprika.
2. Put the chicken pieces into the flour mixture and shake well to coat it evenly.
3. In saucepan, heat oil and brown the chicken pieces slowly over medium heat for about 15 minutes,... - 46.9591
Mr. Peanut Chicken On A Stick
1. Sauce: In blender combine all ingredients for sauce. Blend until smooth. Transfer to small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through and thickened. Do not boil. Cool. Pour half of sauce into sealable plastic bag, setting... - 36.1903
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.6407
Chicken In Spicy Peanut Sauce
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, garlic and oil.
Microwave at High tor 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Arrange chicken over onion.
In 2-cup measure, combine tomatoes, water, chili sauce, chili powder, salt, ginger and red... - 41.7323
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half... - 39.8489
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Cut into 1/2-inch strips.
Place chicken strips in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
For marinade, stir together 1/4 cup soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, and garlic powder.
Pour over chicken; close bag.
Refrigerate for 3 to 24... - 40.3912
Chicken Peanut Soup
1) Take a 2 ½ quart glass or ceramic casserole Cut the whole chicken into 3 or 4 pieces, discarding the fat.
2)Add the chicken pieces and half the onions into the casserole.
3)Remove the excess salt from the peanuts by rubbing them in a... - 48.3227
Fish Curry With Spinach And Peanuts
1 Place the spinach on several layers of paper towel to absorb excess moisture. Coarsely chop the onion. Mince the cilantro (if using).
2 In a large skillet, warm the butter in the oil over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic and onion... - 40.7765
Rich Fried Rice With Peanut Butter
1) Wash the rice under cold running water for several times and drain.
2) In a saucepan, place rice along with broth and bring to boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Remove and spread on a flat surface to cool and dry.
5) In a... - 44.9052
Thai Peanut Chicken
This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce. If you like it mild, use less cayenne, like it spicy, use more. - 39.707
Chicken With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken in small broiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and broil until other side is lightly browned and chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes longer; set aside to cool. Cut into... - 29.278
Chilli Chicken With Peanuts
1. Whisk the egg white with the soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Add the chicken and mix well.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the spring onions, garlic,... - 37.5418
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Spicy Peanut Chicken Stew
This is reminiscent of a spicy North African peanut stew - we dial back the chili's a little bit... but feel free to add as much heat as you like! - 0
Chicken And Peanuts
1.In a bowl, add soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and cornstarch and prepare a marinate.
2.Dip chicken pieces in the marinate.
3.In a frypan, heat oil on high heat.
4.Put onions in it and saute.
Once brown, add garlic, peanuts, pepper... - 45.3733
Chicken In Peanut Tomato Sauce
1) Rinse and dry the chicken, then dredge in the flour, salt, and pepper mixture.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the chicken in the heated oil, remove and keep aside.
3) Then in the same skillet, saute the onion and garlic until lightly brown.
4) Stir... - 41.5407
Chicken And Peanuts
Heat the oil, sweat the onions for a few minutes and transfer to a casserole.
Season the flour and coat chicken well, fry until golden brown and transfer to casserole.
Add the stock to the frying pan, stir well and scrape off juices, add milk and peanut... - 41.1883
Durkee's Chicken Salad With Peanuts And Olives
Boil hen with seasonings until tender.
Cool and remove chicken from bone.
Dice chicken very fine.
Add chopped eggs, celery, olives and peanuts.
Fold in mayonnaise, Durkee's dressing and add Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
May be used... - 41.8914
Chicken With Peanuts
Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil, ginger, and garlic.
Add chicken and sherry.
Stir for 1 minute and add mushrooms.
After 1/2 minute add brown bean sauce solution, scallions, and peanuts.
Stir and add cornstarch solution.
Dish is done when cornstarch... - 38.4834
Linguine With Chicken And Peanut Sauce
Linguine with chicken and peanut sauce is a pasta recipe made with added vegetables. Flavored with white wine and spiced with garlic, ginger root and onions, the linguine with chicken uses peanut butter for the nutty sauce in it. - 45.2
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1. To prepare chicken cut it into pieces, season with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan heat oil, brown chicken pieces all over, remove and keep warm.
3. In the empty pan cook sliced onion until tender and add curry powder and tomato puree.
4. Stir until... - 44.8044
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Chicken Kabobs With Peanut Sauce
In shallow, nonmetallic dish, mix together onion, wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, coriander and garlic.
Add chicken, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
On each of 8 skewers,... - 39.1707
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 47.5735
Thai Peanut Noodles With Chicken
Here is a nice weeknight meal that can be made quickly and inexpensively. It is loaded in flavor and is an all time favorite at our house. You will need some time to marinade the chicken so plan ahead. - 122.908
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 48.4403
Saute onion and peanuts in butter 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes, and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened; cover and simmer gently 15 to 20 minutes.
Beat together yolk and... - 37.6202
Creamy Peanut Butter Soup
1. In a 1-quart nonstick saucepan, place the onions and the garlic and simmer on low heat till the onion is cooked through.
2. Add flour to the pan and cook while stirring for 2 minutes or longer
3. Add broth to the pan and mix again. Add water to the... - 46.4742
Chicken Breast And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, you have to combine the soy sauce, sherry, and black pepper, oyster pepper together.
2. In a wok, heat the oil against high flame until it gets hot but never should start smoking. Add onion and garlic in it and stir fry the... - 45.3738
Chicken With Green Peppers
Remove small fillets from chicken and remove tough tendon.
Cut meat into slices 1/2 inch thick and about 2 inches long.
Combine next 3 ingredients, add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in wok.
Add garlic, ginger and chicken and stir-fry until... - 44.2632
Chicken With Green Pepper
Dice the chicken.
Work in a tiny pinch salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and teaspoon water.
Dice the green pepper (not too finely) and the bamboo shoots and have them ready, each separate from the chicken and themselves.
Heat enough... - 43.4596
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 47.3915
Creamy Peanut Frosting
1.In a 1- quart saucepan or fondue pot, cream of soup, cream cheese, white chicken, almonds, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper and cook the ingredients on medium flame by stirring at regular intervals in between.
2.Once a... - 37.8809
Apple Peanut Curry Salad
1. Prepare the dressing and place it in a salad bowl.
2. Cut apple wedges or make bite size pieces of the apples if wedges are too large.
3. Place apple wedges in a bowl. Pour the dressing so that the apples coat well and do not brown.
4. Mix the... - 44.8595
Ginger Chicken With Sweet Red Peppers And Cashews
1. With a sharp knife, slice chicken on the diagonal into thin slices. In a bowl, combine soy sauce and sake; marinate chicken in mixture for 1 hour.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add ginger root, green onions and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Drain chicken,... - 31.8044
1) Combine the bread crumbs, peanuts, onion, parsley, melted butter or margarine, chicken bouillon or water, salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
2) Use as a stuffing for the poultry when required. - 29.7662
Carrot Soup Using Chicken Broth
1.Take a Dutch oven and mix sugar with syrup and let them cook on low flame until the candy thermometer registers 240 degrees.
2.Put peanuts in the oven and continue cooking along with stirring till the temperature is 300 degrees.
3.Once done, turn off... - 42.8409
1. Mix the crumbs with the peanuts.
2. Stir in the egg, and the butter or margarine, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne. Toss lightly.
3. Use in chicken - 27.8677
Warm Turkey Salad With Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine together soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon oil, water, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and peanut butter in it. Blend and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss together cucumber, carrot and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate... - 46.7616
Boiled Whole Peanuts
If you don’t believe Boiled Whole Peanuts are delicious, you must watch this video. Dave's video on this recipe will surely push you to the kitchen and boil some peanuts. His recipe is technically sound, for he simmers his peanuts for hours to make sure... - 94.967
Peanut Butter Soup
1. Spray a small saucepan with nonstick cooking spray
2. Heat the saucepan, and saute onions and celery in it for a couple of minutes, stirring frequently
3. Add broth, water and peanut butter and bring this mixture to a boil; turn the... - 44.7138
Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Soup
1 ln a 4-quart Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine the stock, water, onion, celery, garlic, sweet potatoes, bay leaf, thyme, and red pepper sauce and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently, cover, and cook for... - 32.7514
Cream Of Peanut Soup
Heat broth to boiling point.
Blend peanut butter with broth to form a paste.
Heat light cream in double boiler.
Blend in paste with beater.
Bring to a simmer.
Keep hot until serving time.
Pour into double handled soup cups.
Garnish with a... - 39.8725
Add the shredded coconut to the hot milk and soak for 30 minutes.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add onion, gingerroot and garlic and saute, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add shredded coconut and milk and... - 37.0856
Peanut Butter Stew
Season pig's foot with salt and pepper.
Cut chicken into serving pieces; season.
Steam pig's foot in enough water to cover in kettle for 20 minutes.
Add chicken pieces.
Cover; cook for 15 minutes.
Add onion, chili peppers, green pepper and thyme.
Mix peanut... - 41.9056
Grind the peanuts, a few at a time, in an electric blender.
Do not overgrind or the peanuts will be a paste rather than a meal.
Heat the consomme in a large saucepan.
Stir in the onion, the ground peanuts and the pepper flakes.
Bring to the boiling point and... - 46.2625
Plantation Peanut Soup
1. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat, add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Stir in the tomato sauce, thyme, pepper, nutmeg, broth, peanut butter, and milk. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 34.2786
Rice Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Heat 2 quarts water to boiling.
Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, gingerroot and red pepper until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Break noodles in half and pull apart slightly while dropping into boiling water.
Cook uncovered 1 minute; drain.
Rinse in... - 36.5047
Peanut Dipping Sauce
Combine the peanut butter, coconut milk, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne in a saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat, until the sauce is thick and fairly smooth, about 10 minutes.
Pour sauce into the blender and... - 30.6646