- » Peanut Paste
Peanut Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut paste recipes.
Peanut Butter Sesame Paste
The Sesame Pasteis as nice as its name. Just like you, I and my family were tired with the same old paste recipes and that is what made me think of a different mixture-Sesame Paste along with peanut butter. It made me think "Why not before?" and I am sure it... - 23.5405
Clean and soak the sesame seeds.
Wash and drain well and dry roast on a tava.
Make a smooth paste using a grinder.
Add oil and store well.
This tastes and looks like peanut butter.
Made from ground sesame seeds, it is also known as 'Tahina', available in... - 24.7631
Sweet Red Bean Paste
Take a cup of Chinese red beans, combine it with a bit of peanut oil and sugar and you have the Red Bean Paste ready. I'm dead sure you will love this Red Bean Paste. Experience it! - 23.1664
For The Red Curry Paste
Place the red chillies, peppercorns, coriander powder, cummin powder, salt, cloves, bay leaves and nutmeg powder and grind together to a fine powder, without using any water.
Add the onion, garlic, lemon grass, galangal (ginger), coriander root, lemon rind,... - 35.1029
Cold Noodle Salad With Sesame Paste Sauce
Drop the noodles in boiling water and boil 4 to 5 minutes.
Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
Add 2 Tbs sesame oil and 1 Tbs dark soy sauce to the noodles and toss well.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
Thaw the roast pork and shred into 2 inch... - 41.9808
Spinach With Sesame And Bean Paste
Heat a wok and add the sesame seeds.
Stir over medium-high heat until they are lightly toasted.
Cool and crush the seeds with a mortar and pestle or food blender.
Mix with the miso and sugar.
Wash the spinach and drain well.
Heat a wok or frying pan and add... - 33.7785
Miso Chicken In Bean Paste
Combine all ingredients except the chicken, oil, and white wine.
Marinate the chicken in this mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
Remove the thighs and pat dry with paper towels, reserving the marinade.
Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
Lightly brown... - 39.0449
Prawn Paste Fritter
Prawn Paste Fritter is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Prawn Paste Fritter is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 41.2319
Banana Stuffed With Sweet Red Bean Paste
Split lengthwise and make a small groove in both halves.
Stuff about 1 Tbs red bean paste between each 2 banana halves.
Join halves, then cut each banana into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) sections.
Mix the flour and tapioca starch in a bowl.
Add... - 39.812
Roasted Chile Paste (nam Phrik Pao)
This a favourite condiment as well as a flavour giving ingredient for soups, stir-fried dishes, noodles, rice, dipping sauces, and even as a salad dressing. The flavour is addictive and you will find yourself spreading it on a piece of toast or crackers. It... - 43.6063
Reduced Calorie Peanut Butter
1. In an electric mixer, place roasted peanuts and grind till coarse.
2. Add water as required and grind until you get a thick smooth paste consistency.
3. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till... - 26.7723
Peanut Butter Balls
Mix honey, peanut butter, and milk powder.
Work into smooth paste and roll into small balls.
In a saucepan, mix carob syrup, milk powder, honey, and butter.
Place over low heat and stir until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Dip peanut butter balls into... - 38.1865
This Peanut Butter is so different from all other peanut butters that I've tasted ! Try this Peanut Butter on your sandwiches and tell me if you like them ! - 28.2785
Make Ahead Vegetable Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but firm. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well. Place in a serving bowl; add vegetables and green onions.
2. Dressing: In a bowl whisk together peanut butter, soya sauce, vinegar, sesame... - 29.361
Peanut Butter Spread
Finely chop the peanuts, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the butter and mix to form a smooth paste, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add salt to taste.
Store in the refrigerator and use as required. - 25.3966
Peanut Butter Candies
1) Using a wooden spoon, combine together peanut butter, honey and lemon juice.
2) Make a dry, stiff paste by blending in enough milk powder.
3) On a board dusted with a little milk powder, turn out the paste and figure to a square having 1/2 inch... - 35.4767
Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Chicken In Peanut Sauce is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish will be loved by your guest and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Chicken In Peanut Sauce recipe! - 46.2577
1) Buying the nuts: Buy either shelled raw peanuts in the skins or skinned peanuts which have been pre-roasted specifically for making peanut butter.
2) Leave alone the skins, it's tedious and time-consuming and as the extra fiber is... - 35.4006
Thai Green Curry Chicken With Broccoli And Cauliflower
Thai cuisine has a unique flavor that is derived from a variety of spices and this is one of those curries that is relished all over the world. A green coconut and chicken curry with broccoli and cauliflower makes a hearty meal, and is a perfect one-pot... - 130.728
Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
Peel and slice the banana and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Put the banana, milk and peanut butter or tahini paste in a blender and process until smooth. - 25.6973
Peanut Butter Dressing
1. Take a small saucepan and combine in it peanut butter, oil, and red pepper.
2. Cook the ingredients against medium heat and with constant stirring until a smooth paste is formed with all these ingredients.
3. Remove from heat and add rest of the... - 36.1837
Vietnamese Peanut Sauce
Want a very simple recipe for the popular Vietnamese peanut sauce? Watch Ramona Werst as she shares an extremely easy recipe for a sauce that is sure to add flavor to everything that it becomes a part of! - 94.7529
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
A simple Peanut Butter Cream pie.Quickly made Peanut Butter Cream pie.Peanut Butter Cream Pie made on a baked shell. - 47.5647
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 78.5349
Cream Of Peanut Soup
Heat broth to boiling point.
Blend peanut butter with broth to form a paste.
Heat light cream in double boiler.
Blend in paste with beater.
Bring to a simmer.
Keep hot until serving time.
Pour into double handled soup cups.
Garnish with a... - 39.8725
Chili With Peanuts
Heat oil in Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add beef and brown well.
Stir in tomatoes, 3/4 cup peanuts, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, cumin and chilies.
Reduce heat and simmer... - 34.2188
Spicy Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. - 23.3365
Onion Peanut Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, pour the tomato juice, onion, wine, and tomato paste and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over low heat till the mix is thick
3. Add peanut butter and mix
4. Cook the mixture till the mixture is completely blended
5. Serve... - 31.6603
Peanut Butter Stew
Season pig's foot with salt and pepper.
Cut chicken into serving pieces; season.
Steam pig's foot in enough water to cover in kettle for 20 minutes.
Add chicken pieces.
Cover; cook for 15 minutes.
Add onion, chili peppers, green pepper and thyme.
Mix peanut... - 41.9056
In a blender or food processor, whirl peanuts, chili powder, and sugar until nuts are very finely ground, but not a paste; scrape container as needed. - 20.6928
Combine butter, shortening, cream cheese, sugar replacement and vanilla extract in mixing bowl.
Beat until smooth and creamy Stir in flour and salt until completely blended.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours until easy to handle.
On lightly floured surface, roll... - 43.2574
Grind the peanuts, a few at a time, in an electric blender.
Do not overgrind or the peanuts will be a paste rather than a meal.
Heat the consomme in a large saucepan.
Stir in the onion, the ground peanuts and the pepper flakes.
Bring to the boiling point and... - 46.2625
Chocolate-peanut Easter Eggs - Moroccan Style
Here is a super simple recipe of a Moroccan sweet with a twist. Traditionally this sweet is made with roasted peanuts, candied fruits and covered with chocolate. However here the candied fruits have been replace with almonds and walnuts. For a wonderful twist... - 125.667
Peanut And Sesame Sauce
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them until the sauce turns smooth.
2. Heat a saucepan, add sauce into it and stir continuously at low heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Serve the peanut and sesame sauce hot with noodles. - 36.509
Betty's Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add butter and melt it over low to medium flame.
2. Add garlic and ginger in it. Stir and cook for about 1 minute or until softened. Remove from heat.
3. Drop peanut butter, coconut milk, hoisin sauce, red chili paste, soy sauce, rice... - 100.733
Thai Chicken Satay And Peanut Dip
This chicken appetizer is marinated in a Thai red curry paste mixture. It is also serve with the same mixture as dip. This one is for anyone who loves Asian Thai flavors. - 0
Enriched Peanut Butter
Add a few drops of water to the milk powder and stir it into a smooth paste.
Blend it into the peanut butter with a knife, then blend in the butter or oil (and honey). - 21.6352
Kacang Sauce Peanut Sauce
Place peanuts in processor or blender and mix to paste or butter, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary.
Heat oil in small saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and saute about 1 minute.
Stirring constantly, add coconut milk, sambal oelek, ginger, cumin, lemon... - 35.6675
Peanut Butter Sauce
Boil all together, stirring constantly.
Arrange the crisply fried onions over the top. - 24.2745
Peanut Butter Cookies (with A Twist!): Cookie Jar
Chewy, crunchy peanut butter cookies with a twist !!! An easy and simple way to make ordinary peanut butter cookies but topping them with peanut butter chocolate cups. The topping is a great addition to this old grandma special cookies recipe. A nice change... - 112.247
1. In a blender bowl, blend the peanuts to a paste
2. Set aside till required
3. In another blender bowl, puree the bananas, onion, lemon juice and rind, tomato puree (paste), honey and yogurt
4. In another bowl, mix all the pastes... - 42.751
Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies: Cookie Jar
Soft peanut butter cookies surrounding a delicious fluffy filling. Whether you dip them in chocolate or not, these cookies are a wonderful addition to your cookie jar! - 104.604
Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce
I love enjoying fruits and vegetable with the saucy feel and this Fruits And Vegetables With Peanut Sauce is just amazing a recipe to try! The rich and tasty oriental flavoring makes this a wonderfl side dish to serve eother as a salad or may be as a dessert.... - 48.6418
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 47.0002
Chicken With Peanuts And Ginger Sauce
1) In a large bowl combine salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, and wine. Place chicken cubes in the bowl and marinate for 2 hours.
2) Prepare the sauce during the last 10 minutes of the marinating time.
3) Take a clean saucepan and place it on... - 43.2707
Garlic Peanut Sauce
In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in chili peppers, lemon juice, sugar, and anchovy paste, if desired.
Combine Coconut Milk and peanut butter; add to onion mixture.
Cook and stir till mixture is smooth and... - 32.3181
1) Clean the chicken, wash and cut into bite-size pieces.
2) Peel and chop the onion finely.
3) In a saucepan, place the chicken and top the chicken with onion, add salt.
4) Stir in the water and put the lid on.
5) Cook the chicken... - 39.8849
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Homemade Peanut Butter
Grind a cupful of peanuts at a time.
They should be the consistency of flour.
Turn them into bowl.
After grinding all peanuts, add only enough oil to blend mixture into thick paste.
Salt and/or nutritional yeast may be added, if desired.
Pack into... - 26.0898
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Chicken & Beef Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Thread the chicken and beef pieces on to small wooden skewers or cocktail sticks.
Place in a non-metallic dish.
Mix together the garlic and soy sauce, pour over the meat, and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
For the peanut sauce, heat the oil in a non-stick... - 35.6994
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 33.6744
Chili Beef Puffs With Peanuts & Fresh Basil
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Stir Chili-Beef, basil, peanuts and green onion into Golden Egg-Puff Paste.
Using 1 tablespoonful of mixture per puff, fill 3 nonstick miniature muffin pans.
Bake in preheated oven on middle rack 18 to 20... - 45.1189
Peanut Butter Salad Dressing
In small saucepan combine peanut butter, oil, and red pepper; heat, stirring constantly, until the consistency of smooth paste.
Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Bring to room... - 28.5714
Tomato Peanut Chutney - Tarty Nutty Dip
Tomato Chutney is a colorful and spicy chutney that is my favorite accompaniment with sponge dosa. You can even serve it with and South Indian Breakfast recipe. - 0
Satay Peanut Sauce
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add lemongrass or lemon peel, chili peppers, shallots and garlic; fry 3 to 4 minutes or... - 42.0669
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine vegetables, broth seasonings and butters. Stir until well blended
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 3 hours, or cook on LOW for about 6 hours, if you are... - 48.9403
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of... - 43.3976
1. Take a frying pan and pour some sugar in it.
2. Place this pan over slow flame and keep stirring slowly but continuously.
3. The sugar will first lump and then it will begin to melt.
4. As soon as the color of the sugar turns pale... - 35.6556
Peanut Butter Cookies
Hello everyone! My name is Hailey; I work here at Tracy Porter. My first passion is fashion, but I also love to bake. This past weekend I had a craving for peanut butter cookies. - 28.813
Tempeh Salad With Peanut Sauce
Are you always on a lookout for some healthy salad recipes? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Heather shares one of her most favorite Tempeh Salad with Peanut Sauce recipe that you will certainly love. We guarantee you will prepare this dish often. - 101.216
Peanut Burger Mix
1) In a bit of vegetable oil, fry the chopped onions but do not let them turn brown.
2) Through a mincer, put the nuts or alternatively, liquidize them. The aim is to chop the nuts into small pieces without reducing them to a paste.
3) In a mixing... - 43.5814
Beef In Peanut Sauce
1) Make 1/2" cubes from beef.
2) Using electric blended blend onions, garlic, lemon grass, red chili, assam Java and turmeric to a smooth paste.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry blended ingredients in it.
4) Add beef cubes and fry for 5... - 45.6005
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
1. Grease cookie sheet
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. Combine the peanut butter, sugar, water, egg, cinnamon and vanilla extract to make a smooth paste
4. Add Rolled Oats Mix to the mix and blend well. Cover this mixture and set aside... - 40.5554
Asian Peanut Coconut Mix
Peanuts, coconut and chilies are ground together to make this versatile asian paste. You could use it as a spread or a base or a dressing. The kick in the mix comes from chilies and garlic and does complete justice to Asian taste. - 0
Peanut Soup With Smoked Fish - African Food
Try this African delicacy for a change. Peanut Butter and Smoked Fish Soup has the smokey flavor from the fish and the rich thickness from peanut butter. It comes together well as a simple and flavorful dish. Watch this video to try out this recipe! - 113.065
Spicy Green Beans With Peanuts And Soy Sauce
Take a look at this spicy green beans recipe combined with the flavors of soy sauce and peanuts is sure to wake up your taste buds. Watch the video to get step by step instructions to make a complete dish. This is a great choice if you like thai food and is a... - 85.0722
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 40.1698
Chilli Oil Ii
2 cups sesame oil or peanut oil, 3 tablespoons dry red chilli powder.
Mix with 5 tablespoons sesame oil or peanut oil.
Heat 2 cups sesame oil or peanut oil in a wok till it smokes.
Place chilli paste in a bowl and pour over the hot oil, stirring well until... - 19.4804
Creamy Peanut Soup
Stir-fry sesame seeds and peanuts in a wok over low heat until golden.
Remove from wok with a large spoon and place in blender.
Add 2 cups water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Strain mixture through a double thickness of cheesecloth into a large... - 40.746
Satay With Peanut Sauce
Cut the pork fillet into small dice and thread 3 or 4 pieces on one end of wooden cocktail sticks.
Cook under a preheated hot grill for 1 minute on each side or until cooked through.
Drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
Blend the chilli powder and water... - 37.8316
Sat Ay With Peanut Sauce
Cut the pork fillet into small dice and thread 3 or 4 pieces on one end of about 20 wooden cocktail sticks.
Cook under a preheated hot grill for 1 minute on each side, or until cooked through.
Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and keep warm.
Blend the chilli... - 38.5019
1. In a grinder add all the ingredients and grind to a paste with very little water.
2. Serve with dosa. - 27.8942
Banana Peanut-butter Carob Chip Cookie
Have kids as guests and cookie are a great way to get them indulged in, here is a recipe to make nutritious and tasty ones. Check out Alia in her own stylish way making Banana Peanut Butter Carob chip cookie. Fun in making as well as in serving! - 101.347
1. In a grinder add poppy, corriander, cumin seeds, til, chillies and coconut. Grind to a fine paste.
2. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoons ghee and fry onions to almond colour.
3. Add ground paste and cook till ghee separates.
4. Add nuts, tomato,... - 46.6449
Peanut Butter Apples
1. In an electric mixer, place roasted peanuts and grind till coarse.
2. Add water as required and grind until you get a thick smooth paste consistency.
3. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Apply... - 35.5677
Red Curry Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking to combine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thick.
Cool to room temperature. - 26.6789
Vanilla Peanut Brittle
1.In a pan, put beef and cook until brown.
2.Once done, strain and put tomato paste and water in the pan and let the ingredients boil.
3.Once the boil comes, add pepper, onion, bay leaf, garlic salt, salt, green pepper, chili powder, and hot sauce and... - 36.3513
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Tamarind Peanut Chutney (dip)
Tamarind Peanut chutney is a perfect accompaniment to pongal. I always prefer to make this chutney over the normal coconut chutney or any other chutney. It adds a new dimension to your pongal. Try this recipe when you prepare pongal, you will definitely love... - 0
Pork Strips With Peanut Sauce And Rice Noodles
Combine first n ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-hig heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add pepper and pork; cook 6 minutes or until pork is done.
Add peanut butter mixture to pan, stirring well to... - 43.3302
How To Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
The comical bit is that me and my college roomie used to say this to each other when we were at a party that we found to be dull. We would either whisper it in each others ear as we walked past or we’d mouth it to each other across the room and on to the... - 112.352
Peanut Butter Sauce
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion and green pepper for 2-3 minutes in heated oil.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients except peanut butter and allow to boil.
3) Stir in the peanut butter and simmer covered for 30 minutes, stirring frequently until... - 35.5689
Peanut Butter & Banana Honey Sandwiches
1. Peel the banana and chop it up inside a bowl. Mash the banana to a smooth paste.
2. Add honey and mix well.
3. Butter the outer sides of the bread slices.
4. In the inner side of one slice, spread the peanut butter nicely. For the other slice,... - 0
Thai Inspired Wraps With Faux "peanut" Sauce
1. In a blender, add the water, almond butter,honey,1 teaspoon of sea salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth paste and keep aside.This is the dip to go with the wraps.
2. Take the shredded carrot and add salt,cumin and garlic powder.... - 88.6617
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Peanut, Tofu And Sesame Soup
Spread the cooked peanuts on a large cutting board and chop them coarsely. Set aside.
Using a small amount of oil, saute the tofu cubes with the celery, onions, and mushrooms. The tofu should brown lightly and the onions should be golden.
Combine the... - 38.0486
Bhindi Peanut Fry
Okra is a rich source of vitamin K, anti-oxidants and minerals and also fiber. This healthy vegetable can be prepared in many ways and shallow frying them is one very popular way of preparing. In fact, the peanuts in the fry add a nice crunch to the dish. - 0
Peanut Soup With Beef
A simple recipe on how to make the African Peanut soup with beef also called Groundnut soup. - 0
Raw Rice Paper Spring Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
When it’s raw, it’s real! There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an raw-some recipe that is... - 124.782
Peanut And Bitter Gourd Rassa
Diced bittergourd, cooked in a flavourful, aromatic gravy with peanuts..these act as a crunch in this recipe. Do note that I have added some coconut and jaggery in this recipe (which aint recommended much for diabetics)…but my dad is fussy…so as long as... - 48.0387