- » Peanut Mix
Peanut Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut mix recipes.
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 120.745
Homemade Bhel Mix With Puffed Rice
Here is an amazing flavorful snack that is ready to eat in minutes. Just toss in puffed rice with veggies, crispy crackers and some tangy-sweet tamarind sauce, toss them and serve a savory snack. The best thing about this snack is that it's very delish and... - 116.208
Peanut Burger Mix
1) In a bit of vegetable oil, fry the chopped onions but do not let them turn brown.
2) Through a mincer, put the nuts or alternatively, liquidize them. The aim is to chop the nuts into small pieces without reducing them to a paste.
3) In a mixing... - 43.7978
Peanut Butter Party Mix
1. In a skillet, melt margarine, add peanut butter and stir until well mixed.
2. Add wheat biscuits, rice biscuits, peanuts and toss well. Remove from heat.
3. In a preheated oven, bake the mixture at 250 degrees centigrade for about 8... - 36.0252
Spunky Monkey Snack Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid.
2) In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Toss them gently to combine.
4) In the tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
5) Keep the jar handy to munch the snack any... - 34.7665
Asian Peanut Coconut Mix
Peanuts, coconut and chilies are ground together to make this versatile asian paste. You could use it as a spread or a base or a dressing. The kick in the mix comes from chilies and garlic and does complete justice to Asian taste. - 33.8734
Savory Snack Mix
1. Heat oven to 300°.
2. Mix cereal, corn chips, peanuts and pretzels sticks in large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture. Toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inches.
3. Bake uncovered 15... - 32.6586
Quick Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
Combine shortening, peanut butter, sugar, and egg; stir until creamy.
Add Quick Mix a little at a time, stirring until smooth.
Roll dough into small balls 1-inch in diameter and put on ungreased cookie sheet.
Press balls with a fork to make a criss-cross... - 32.3902
Toasted Snack Mix
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium heat; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, celery salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Add nuts; cook over medium heat about 4 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Add pretzel sticks and cereal.
Toss... - 31.3112
Golden Honey Snack Mix
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Mix cereal and pretzel sticks in large bowl. Heat peanut butter and margarine to boiling in 1-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally; pour over cereal mixture. Toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2... - 30.3872
Peanut Mix Recipes By Category