- » Peanut Honey Bar
Peanut Honey Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Peanut Honey Bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Peanut Honey Bar recipes.
Peanut Butter-honey Bars
In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter, eggs and honey until smooth.
Blend in milk powder.
Add cereal and mix well.
Spread in a greased 8-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 325° for 20 minutes (mixture may look damp).
Cool and cut into bars.
Store in the... - 30.5404
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 7 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a large bowl, beat together softened butter and honey.
Beat in eggs.
Mix in vanilla and Carob Syrup.
Beat in flour until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan, and bake on middle shelf of oven for 25... - 42.0086
Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and yogurt to the bowl.
3) Separately, combine flour, baking powder, and salt to sift together.
4) Add the dry mixture to the bowl and blend well.
5) In another bowl,... - 49.6878
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients for peanut butter layer and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine the frosting ingredients until well blended.
3) In a 9 inches cake pan, press the peanut butter layer at the bottom.
4) Spread the frosting over... - 45.9089
Use a large mixing bowl. Cream together the peanut butter and butter. When the mixture is light, cream in the honey. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla.
Stir together the peanuts, whole wheat flour, milk powder, salt, and baking powder;... - 35.841
Peanut Butter Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter a cookie sheet or 11 x 14-inch pan.
Mix the first nine ingredients into a batter and spread on cookie sheet or in baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
While dough is baking, in a... - 37.1721
Gold N Honey Nut Crunch Bars
1. In a saucepan, heat honey, margarine, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and bring to a boil, remove from heat and add vanilla. Fold in cereals and mixed nuts, until completely coated.
2. In a 9x9x2-inch square pan, evenly spread the mixture... - 40.6268
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Breakfast Fruit Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix together peanut butter, oil, honey, egg substitute, milk, raisins, banana, and vanilla.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and add to wet ingredients 1/3 at a time, stirring well after each addition.
4. Pour... - 35.9461
Coconut Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
If you are tired of your child's candy eating habit, here is a healthy alternative which is very delicious to impress kids. It is also a great recipe to have fun with kids in the kitchen. The recipe needs no cooking but simple blending and mixing ingredients... - 120.319
Oat Y Nut Bars
Oat Y Nut Bars has a fine taste. Oat Y Nut Bars gets its taste from honey mixed with oats and topped with peanuts. Oat Y Nut Bars is inspired by many bakeries across the world. - 40.5879
Oatmeal Raisin Bars
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until smooth.
Add honey, oil and peanut butter; mix well.
Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
Pour into two greased... - 39.8363
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
Pumpkin Seed And Goji Berry Bar
These bars are loaded with the goodness of dry fruits and seeds like pumpkin and flax seeds. Made of all natural ingredients these are very energizing and filling to kick start the day on a brighter note. - 0
Homemade No-bake Granola Bars-no-bake
I made these homemade granola bars for a quick afternoon snack for Isaac (although my hubby ate most of them smh) I've been using this recipe for years and haven't strayed from it yet! It produces that firm and chewy granola bar that I just love! It's super... - 0
Coconut Granola Bars
Combine oats, coconut, and wheat germ in a greased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine butter, sugar, and honey in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and... - 40.7086
Chewy Bran Bars
These Chewy Bran Bars taste incredible ! Try these irresistible cereal, nut and dry fruit bars for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chewy Bran Bars are welcome ! - 41.8529
Homemade Energy Bars
1. Pit and chop the dates.
2. In a food processor, mix and pulverize the dates, hazelnuts, honey and peanut butter, to a smooth consistency.
3. On a flat chopping board, lay a piece of plastic wrap and put some amount of the dates... - 111.439
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 40.9308
Banana Nutty Bars
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix together whole wheat flour, milk powder, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins.
3) Put aside.
4) Using a metal blade of a working bowl,add... - 47.4853
Cherry, Fig And Almond Breakfast Bar
The cherry and almond bars are very crunchy and has the goodness of nuts and dried fruits. It gives instant energy and is filling at the same time. It is very simple and easy to make. - 0
Terry Shanahan - Homemade Protein Bars - Blueberry
Homemade protein bars are excellent all time snacks that are nutritious and great to eat. This incredible video shares an absolutely easy recipe that would surely be a winner. The video is nicely explained and indeed a super snack idea. Check it out…. - 113.081
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
Banana Spice Bars
Put the bananas, eggs, honey, oil, buttermilk, and almond extract into your blender; buzz until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl stir together all the remaining ingredients; make a deep well and pour in the blender mixture. Combine the mixtures completely, but... - 35.179
No-bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
Check out this simple recipe using Muscle Gauge Nutrition's American Isolate protein in cinnamon bun flavor to make no-bake cinnamon pumpkin spice protein bars. Prep time is only 5 minutes and yields the simplest way to make a great tasting snack to keep your... - 98.2854
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 65.1252
Candy Bar Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, make the crust by mixing crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts.
3. In an ungreased baking pan pour this mixture.
4. Bake 5 minutes and... - 47.8443
How To Make Granola Bars
Granola bars are the perfect breakfast to get your day going or a snack to get you through the afternoon. Use this basic recipe and make it your own by adding your favorite dried fruits, nuts and much more. - 0
Carob Bran Raisin Bars
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, margarine, honey and corn syrup.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in carob powder... - 47.4497
In a 3-quart bowl, bring honey to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
Add peanut butter and blend; microwave 30 seconds.
In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
Stir into hot honey mixture.
Press into a 7 x 11 x 2-inch dish.
Cover and chill. - 35.0647
Crispy Trail Mix Bars
1. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marsh-mallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir... - 30.3205
Place dried apples in a medium-size bowl and pour boiling water over them.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, shaking pan frequently, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Let cool; then place in a large... - 41.4951
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.4639
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.1119
Party Time Popcorn Bars
1) Take a 13x9-inch pan and line it with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan.
2) Grease the foil with butter.
3) In large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and cranberries.
4) Keep the bowl aside.
5) In medium saucepan, combine... - 38.1088
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.2383
Peanut Sesame Chew
Spread the peanuts in a shallow flat pan, and toast at 350Ã‚Â°F. 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Pour into a greased bowl.
Mix the next 4 ingredients in a saucepan, and cook slowly until syrup spins a thread, about 40 minutes, or until a candy... - 33.3092
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
Good For You Candy Cookies
These Good For You Candy Cookies are terrific ! Try them out for a snack and you'll never leave them ever in your life .Your suggestions for these Good For You Candy Cookies are welcome. - 31.755
Carob Nut Brownies
Cream the butter (or oil) and honey; beat in the eggs, salt, and vanilla.
Stir together the carob powder, whole wheat flour, milk powder, and baking powder; blend into the creamed mixture.
Stir in the sunflower seeds and peanuts. Turn into an oiled baking... - 32.975
White Chocolate-cinnamon Triangles
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Mix in all the remaining bar ingredients.
4 In the bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan, press the dough.
5 Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or... - 44.3234
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
Twix Caramel Popcorn (rip Diets)
Sweet, salty, crunchy, caramel, chocolate goodness! Yep that's the best description I can give for this twix caramel popcorn. It made our Friday family movie night a huge hit and inspired me to try out a new flavor popcorn every Friday! This should be fun,... - 0