- » Peanut Ginger Pork Meatballs
Peanut Ginger Pork Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut ginger pork meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut ginger pork meatballs recipes.
Pork Balls With Ginger
1. Mix lightly all the ingredients except the cornstarch and peanut oil.
2. Shape the mixture into small bite-sized balls and dust lightly with cornstarch.
3. Heat the peanut oil to 375° F. Deep-fry the pork balls until they are cooked through - 26.8328
Pork Balls With Ginger
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the peanut oil and cornstarch.
2) Mix gently, shape into bite-sized balls and lightly dust the balls with the cornstarch.
3) In a skillet or fryer, heat the peanut oil to 375° F and fry the pork balls... - 33.6509
Asian Lion's Head Meatball
Lion's Head is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Lion's Head; I am sure you would love to try this Lion's Head again & again. - 47.4692
Spicy Meatballs With Peanut Sauce
1 Cut the pork into 1-inch cubes.Chop ginger and garlic in a food processor,then add pork,coriander,cumin,peper,fish sauce,and salt.Process in 2 or 3 second oulses until the meat is finely choppedand the mixture clumps together.
2 Form 1-inch meat... - 43.1463
C'mon, who doesn't love some tasty meatballs... They're super fun, totally easy, and definitely delicious! In this episode, I make a Vietnamese-style version of the ground pork-sphere. - 108.027
Pork Shu Mei
Mix together all the ingredients except the wrappers.
Stir the mixture by hand until you can feel it begin to bind together.
This takes a minute or so of hard mixing.
Place a fat tablespoon of the mixture in the middle of a wrap per.
Fold the four sides up... - 45.0645
1) In a large bowl, mix beef, basil, mint, ginger, fish sauce, garlic, cinnamon, fennel and pepper with hands or spoon until well combined.
2) Grease a cutting board with 1 tablespoon oil and make a 12 X 8-inch rectangle on it with the meat mixture.
3)... - 43.464
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates her original recipe for homemade egg rolls as part of a four part series to help home cooks put together a classic take out Chinese dinner at home. - 0
Laotian Nam Khao
If you have never experienced this popular Laotian dish, you must! This flavorful rice salad has almost everything including meat and vegetables. On top of all, it is quite easy to prepare at home. Why don’t you give it a try? - 121.853