- » Peanut Free
Peanut Free Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut free recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut free recipes.
Christmas Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
3. In a bowl mix eggs and brown sugar, whisk well.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and whisk again for a few minutes.
5. Drop scoopfuls out the batter... - 92.6809
Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Mix all ingredients except flour until light and fluffy.
Blend in flour.
Shape dough into 1 -in balls.
Place 6 to 8 balls in large ring on wax paper on microwave-proof baking sheet, large dinner plate, pie plate or paper plate.
Place 1 or 2 in center.
Flatten... - 40.9497
Gluten Free Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwave proof bowl add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute on high.
3. Remove the bowl from microwave, add in the confectioner sugar, brown sugar and... - 0
Gluten-free Allergy Friendly Cookies
Do you always crave for something sweet at night? What do people who are allergic to gluten do when they have such cravings? Eat a cookie like this one! These cookies are gluten and dairy free but you'd never know it. They taste delicious! They are chunky,... - 119.187
Gluten Free Moroccan Peanut Cookie
Are you on a gluten free diet? Here is an amazing video that shows you how to make a gluten free Moroccan peanut cookie. The original recipe has flour, but is a flourless version for the people who are following a gluten free diet. Try out this super easy... - 128.635
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Dairy Free Peanut Butter And Jelly Smoothie
Why not blend a delicious smoothie with peanut butter and strawberry jelly for your kids. Great healthy snack time alternative that would surely be a hit. This video is interesting, step wise and truly inspires to involve your kids to prepare their own... - 97.2254
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
Graziella the Fit Foodie, takes cookies to the next level- they're raw, vegan, full of protein and gluten free.. best of all, they're scrumptious too! Unleash your inner- cookie monster! - 0
Kid Friendly Gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
For children with gluten intolerance, it can be very difficult to find recipes that do not contain flour. For that reason, this recipe should be noted down immediately. It contains six simple ingredients and is excruciatingly simple to make for your child. - 113.321
Peanut Chicken - Gluten Free
1. In a large bowl, add in the chicken breast, Chinese rice wine, cinnamon and corn-starch. Mix with spoon and set aside for 15 minutes. It can also be kept overnight in fridge.
2. For Sauce – in a bowl, mix together corn starch, water, low... - 0
Gluten And Dairy Free Cheesecake Balls
How can cheesecake be healthy? It’s made with cream cheese and egg over a butter crumb pastry. This recipe is a cheesecake upgrade, meant for those who are gluten and dairy intolerant! It is not only gluten and dairy free but also made with vegan and... - 107.521
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 127.602
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a baking pan lightly and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
5.... - 42.7316
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is loved by many around the world. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is economical cookies and gets its amazing taste from cocoa, mixed with milk and oats flavored with vanilla extracts. - 30.2611
Teff Peanut Butter Cookies
These gluten-free teff and peanut butter cookies are simple and make an excellent treat when you need one. You can use either brown or white teff flour for this recipe. - 42.4679
Peanut Butter Chiffon Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Rub margarine or butter on the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of a 9- or 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
In a small bowl, mix the shredded wheat, brown sugar substitute, and margarine together with your hands.
Pour into pan and spread on... - 43.0866
Plain Peanut Butter Soup
Mix onion powder into peanut butter in a large saucepan.
Slowly add chicken broth.
Stir until smooth.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Check seasoning and if salt is needed, add to taste.
Sprinkle with crumbled bacon. - 31.6023
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
Combine milk, honey, peanut butter, and milk powder in a medium saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Combine cereals in a large bowl.
Pour peanut butter mixture over... - 35.8531
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Toast the rolled oats in an oven at 350°F or on in a pan on the stove till lightly browned and crunchy.
2. Allow to cool and set aside for later use. You can store the toasted oats in an air tight container.
Grease a cookie sheet or butter... - 41.9815
No Bake Peanut Butter Carob Cookies
Combine honey, butter, milk, and carob in a saucepan.
Bring to a full boil, stirring.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and oats.
The mixture should be stiff enough to handle.
Using two teaspoons or your fingers, shape into... - 42.4362
Peanut Butter Chewies
Blend together all ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325° about 15 minutes (don't overcook).
Cool 1-2 minutes on cookie sheet.
Remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. - 28.3252
Peanut Butter Orange Cookies With Crisped Rice
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a large bowl, cream margarine until light and fluffy.
Mix together the fructose and cinnamon.
Gradually add to margarine.
Mix vanilla with egg substitute and add to the creamed mixture.
Add peanut butter and beat... - 40.4884
Peanut Butter Balls
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Cream peanut butter in a small bowl.
Add cake mix and water.
Beat at low speed until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Mixture will be large moist crumbs.
Form into 30 balls.
Place balls on cookie... - 31.7962
Yam Peanut Pudding
In a blender or food processor, whirl peeled, cut-up yams until coarsely chopped (to make 4 cups).
Stir in honey, nutmeg, and butter.
Beat together eggs, peanut butter, and milk.
Stir into potato mixture and blend.
Pour into a well-greased, shallow 2-quart... - 40.0852
Chocolate Or Carob Peanut Butter Squares
Chill a small mixing bowl and beaters in freezer.
In a small pan, partially freeze the evaporated milk while preparing rest of filling.
Heat together just until melted the butter and 1/4 cup of the chocolate or carob bits.
Stir in the oats.
Press into the... - 41.5536
Indian Beef With Peanut Sauce
Open flank steak so it is flat.
Partially freeze meat and then cut into thin slices on the diagonal.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Brown meat in three or four batches (remove to bowl as it is done and replace with more).
When it is all browned, set... - 44.3574
Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookie
Peanut butter cookie is always loved by kids and adults alike, but how would you like if I'd say I am eating peanut butter and jelly cookie? I know, even I was drooling to eat these amazing cookie and the best part is that these cookie are very low on carb.... - 84.024
Reduced Calorie Peanut Butter
1. In an electric mixer, place roasted peanuts and grind till coarse.
2. Add water as required and grind until you get a thick smooth paste consistency.
3. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till... - 26.7723
Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder and sift and beat well.
3) In another bowl, add butter and peanut butter and whisk till the mix turns fluffy.
4) Add in maple... - 45.8606
Jungle Peanut Butter Quinoa Krispy Treats
1. In a pot, pour the brown rice syrup and let it heat up on medium low.
2. Pop in the peanut butter and almond butter once the brown rice syrup is melted and combine everything together.
3. Add the quinoa crispies, chocolate chips and give it a... - 81.7991
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Dessert
1. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and chopped peanuts. Stir in butter until combined. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the mixture; set aside. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of 2-quart square baking dish. Cover and chill while preparing... - 36.9897
Healthy Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse
There is no better time than dessert time! And imagine a chocolate dessert which is healthy!? Yes doesn’t is seem like an oxymoron? This recipe uses tofu to make a delicious mousse. Well that may be a little scary for a few, but this tasty dessert has a... - 118.115
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together the ricotta cheese and peanut butter until well combined.
Mix in the marshmallow creme.
In a food processor or blender, puree the carrots with the milk.
Stir the carrot mixture into the peanut butter... - 28.3966
Peanut Butter Pie
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl,- beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add condensed milk,- beat until combined. Stir in whipped topping. Divide mixture evenly between shells,- chill 8 hours or until set (pies will have a soft,... - 24.1604
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar.
3) Take an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan; press the mixture into it and then bake for 5-7 minutes in preheated oven.
4) Top the... - 35.3591
Peanut Butter Sundae Sauce
Have you ever tried replicating sundae sauces found in ice-cream parlors? If no, then you should try out this peanut butter sundae sauce which the chef instructs here, it is super easy to make and needs just 3 ingredients from your pantry. A great sundae... - 93.892
Salted Peanut Cookies
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
4. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, soda and... - 48.509
Baked Low Carb Splenda Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a delicious peanut butter cookies recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then this LowCarb360 video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to bake cookies that pack fewer than 30 carbs. - 108.763
Allergy Free Banana Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix rice flower, soya flour, tapioca and baking powder in a bowl.
In a blender, mix bananas with oil, sugar, salt and eggs.
Combine this mixture with dry ingredients.
Mix until just blended.
Turn into a loaf pan 8" x 4" which has been... - 42.3086
Quick Peanut Butter Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add water, egg white, and peanut butter.
Blend for 4 to 5 minutes or until creamy.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool, then remove from pan. - 32.5207
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a nice change from the chocolate chip cookies you're used to making. The sweet bananas in the recipe enable you to use less sugar, and the peanut butter and chopped peanuts add a bit of protein usually missing... - 107.134
Gluten Free Roux
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over medium-low heat until melted.
2. Add the Gluten Free flour and whisk until smooth.
3. Over medium heat, cook until the mixture turns a light, golden sandy color, for 5 minutes.
4. Drop the roux... - 104.733
Egg & Milk Free Mayonnaise
Blend oil, salt, half of avocado, and water in a blender.
Then add lemon juice.
More avocado may be added to thicken.
Parsley and tarragon to season. - 31.5032
Rich Gluten Free Coffee Cake
Are you on the lookout for a yummy cake recipe that is different from the commonplace? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a unique coffee cake that promises to pleasantly surprise. This is a simple recipe and does not require... - 128.185
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
Rich Cream Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Spray a cookie sheet with oil substitute.
Mix all ingredients in bowl.
Drop on cookie sheet by teaspoonfuls.
Bake for about 10 minutes. - 36.4411
Peanut Butterscotch Delight
Sprinkle gelatin over water in saucepan.
Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
Remove from heat; then stir in peanut butter until melted.
Chill until gelatin mixture is the consistency of egg whites.
Chill until... - 33.9032
Celery, Peanut Butter And Granola Snack
1. Place the granola in a bowl.
2. Spread the peanut butter on the celery stick.
3. Roll the celery stick in the granola, coat it well.
4. Refrigerate and chill.
5. Serve as a snack. - 102.488
Pecan Peanut Butter Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 Lightly spray a cookie sheet with oil substitute.
3 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
4 Blend well.
5 Drop by teaspoonfuls on the prepared cookie sheet.
6 Bake for about 10 minutes.
7 ... - 41.1939
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the flour and soda together.
3) In a larger bowl, cream the sugars and margarine until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Beat in the egg and vanilla, blend well.
5) Then beat in the... - 43.1107
Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits
Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits has a great taste. Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits gets its taste from milk mixed with peanut butter and topped with chocolate. Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 35.5595
Peanut Sunflower Waldorf Salad
This Peanut Sunflower Waldorf Salad is mindblowing ! Try out this Peanut Sunflower Waldorf Salad ! Feel free to suggest about this dish ! - 32.3102
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
1. Freeze the chunks of banana in the freezer for 2 hours or more
2. In a blender, place the frozen chunks and chocolate flavored soy milk or skim milk, the chocolate topping and the creamy peanut butter
3. Run the blender till well... - 36.4465
Apricot Peanut Squares
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Stir in the sugar, salt, 1/4 cup melted butter, eggs, and... - 42.9772
Peanut Butter Granola Gorp
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Place granola and pretzels in a large bowl; set aside. Combine peanut butter and syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot; stir well. Pour peanut butter mixture over granola mixture, stirring... - 24.152
Peanut Butter And Jam Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix sugars, margarine, peanut butter and egg whites in medium bowl.
Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Reserve 1 cup dough.
Press remaining dough in ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches; spread with jam.
Crumble reserved... - 40.0436
Peanut Butter Bread
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain potatoes, reserving 2 cups liquid. (Add water to make 2 cups, if necessary.)
Reserve potatoes for another use; set potato liquid aside.
Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast;... - 38.9399
Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper sprayed with nonstick spray.
3. Beat together the peanut butter and butter until they’re smooth.
4. Sprinkle both sugars and vanilla and beat until light and... - 103.019
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
Curried Peanut Butter Soup
Add celery, carrots, onion powder, and curry powder.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are almost soft.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add chicken broth, peanut butter, tomato sauce, and soy sauce.
Simmer, stirring, about 5 minutes.
If too thick, thin to... - 42.3327
Spicy Peanut Chicken Stew
This is reminiscent of a spicy North African peanut stew - we dial back the chili's a little bit... but feel free to add as much heat as you like! - 0
Homemade Protein Bar
Protein bars are easier to make at home than one can ever imagine. Readymade protein bars are expensive and health enthusiasts who eat a lot of them should switch to homemade protein bars, for they turn out cheaper, are free of preservatives and they are... - 133.09
Apricot Peanut Butter Dessert
Dissolve gelatin in the hot water; then chill to the consistency of egg whites.
Combine peanut butter, dates, and walnuts.
Divide peanut butter mixture evenly among the cavities of the apricots; then press halves together.
Place an... - 34.4069
Peanut Butter And Jelly Coffee Cake
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon ginger in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine skim milk and next 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan,- cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Remove mixture from heat.
Gradually odd... - 42.7518
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 33.1247
Peanut Butter Honey Pie
1.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
3.In a blender container put gelatin mixture and add the milk, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
4.Blend to smoothness.
5.Into a... - 48.6961
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Pampered Chef Recipe - Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. Crispy, gooey, salty, sweet! Here's a scrumptious recipe to make this treat for your family and friends.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 116.045
Peanut Butter And Jelly Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a very easy shot that will take you back to your childhood. The Peanut Butter and Jelly shot is a classic that doesn't actually involve any peanut butter, yet it still works. If you decide to take... - 124.31
Thai Peanut Shrimp Rice Noodles
Here's a nice weeknight meal that will leave everyone smiling. You can
use regular pasta for this is you want but if you make it with rice
noodles and gluten free soy sauce you have a gluten free meal. Enjoy! - 0
Peanut Butter Pasta
If you want to try out pasta with peanut flavor, this one just right for you. Take a brief nice tour of the Portland Oregon located in Pacific North west with the chef before she starts cooking. With a few easily available ingredients and peanut butter of... - 109.576
Combine peanut butter and oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill if made ahead.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes.
Pour through dampened cheesecloth into a bowl,... - 36.7578
Peanut Butter Apples
1. In an electric mixer, place roasted peanuts and grind till coarse.
2. Add water as required and grind until you get a thick smooth paste consistency.
3. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Apply... - 35.5677
Peanut Butter Cookies
Blend together oil, honey, and egg.
Blend in peanut butter, orange juice, and vanilla.
Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
Shape into small balls and flatten with a fork dipped in flour.
Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350° 10 minutes, or until... - 37.5009
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bread
Beat the egg well.
Slowly beat in peanut butter and honey.
Stir in the pumpkin.
Blend together remaining ingredients and stir into pumpkin mixture.
Spoon into a greased 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 375° 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted... - 42.7103
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 131.764
Peanut Pear Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate.
3 As per the package instructions, bake blind in the oven.
4 In a large bowl, combine pears with the remaining ingredients, toss lightly to... - 43.0375
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
Low Fat Puppy Chow Part 1 - Getting Ready
Attention all the Calorie conscious, this video is a must watch for you. In this part Chef Amy demonstrates the steps you need to follow to get started with this recipe. - 82.1917
Cut tofu into 1-inch squares.
Combine remaining ingredients except oil.
Marinate tofu squares about 1 hour, turning once after 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Saute tofu, turning pieces until browned on all sides.
Serve plain with remaining marinade,... - 30.5953
Place carrot chunks in a blender.
Turn blender on and off until carrot pieces are shredded.
Add remaining ingredients and blend together.
Machine will have to be stopped frequently and a rubber spatula used to stir ingredients.
Blend until mixture is of a... - 29.739
Indian Style Split Pea Soup
Place ham hock in a deep pan and cover with the 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain and save liquid.
Add peas, onion, and liquid to ham hock.
Cover and simmer until peas are soft, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove ham hock, discard... - 40.7304
Combine all ingredients except nuts or coconut in food processor with steel blade.
Whirl until well blended.
(If you don't have a food processor, combine in batches in a blender and work together in a bowl.) Press into an 8- or 9-inch-square pan.
Press in... - 31.1361
Beat eggs until light and thick.
Add oil, molasses, honey, and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients and nuts in a bowl.
Stir egg mixture into dry mixture.
Spread evenly in a well-greased 9 x 12-inch pan.
Bake at 350° about 30 minutes, or just until surface is... - 39.0494
Lima Beans With Curry Sauce
Steam or boil the beans in a small amount of salted water.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, drain, and dice.
Saute the garlic, onion, and curry powder in the drippings.
When onion is soft, about 5 minutes, stir in the wine, White Sauce with... - 42.9588
Nutty Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour and allspice.
In a large bowl, cream butter, margarine, fructose, and sugar substitute (or 6 1/2 tablespoons fructose and no sugar... - 37.3304
Soy Bean Curry
Soak soybeans overnight in the water.
Put beans in a large pan, adding enough more water to cover.
Cover and simmer 3-4 hours, or until tender to bite.
Add more water if necessary.
Discard the loose skins.
Drain, saving the liquid and adding more if necessary... - 46.2658
1 Spray a small baking pan with oil substitute.
2 In a pan, combine all the ingredients together except peanut butter.
3 Place over low heat and add the peanut butter.
4 Heat until the peanut butter melts.
5 Stir until well... - 37.5191
Roast peanuts, remove skin and chop finely.
Whisk curd and mix with remaining ingredients.
Serve with green bell pepper, celery and carrot sticks. - 31.549
Muscle Builder Smoothie
This mix features the brawn-building power of protein from both peanut butter and whey. - 22.4724
Peanut Free Recipes By Category