- » Peanut Curry Paste
Peanut Curry Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut curry paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut curry paste recipes.
For The Red Curry Paste
Place the red chillies, peppercorns, coriander powder, cummin powder, salt, cloves, bay leaves and nutmeg powder and grind together to a fine powder, without using any water.
Add the onion, garlic, lemon grass, galangal (ginger), coriander root, lemon rind,... - 35.3068
Thai Green Curry Chicken With Broccoli And Cauliflower
Thai cuisine has a unique flavor that is derived from a variety of spices and this is one of those curries that is relished all over the world. A green coconut and chicken curry with broccoli and cauliflower makes a hearty meal, and is a perfect one-pot... - 129.297
Red Curry Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking to combine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thick.
Cool to room temperature. - 26.896
1. In a grinder add poppy, corriander, cumin seeds, til, chillies and coconut. Grind to a fine paste.
2. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoons ghee and fry onions to almond colour.
3. Add ground paste and cook till ghee separates.
4. Add nuts, tomato,... - 46.8603
Coconut Peanut Chicken Curry : Indian
How to make coconut-peanut curry chicken? Recipe for chicken in coconut-peanut sauce. Delicious Indian chicken curry recipe for main course. - 102.706
Bhindi Peanut Fry
Okra is a rich source of vitamin K, anti-oxidants and minerals and also fiber. This healthy vegetable can be prepared in many ways and shallow frying them is one very popular way of preparing. In fact, the peanuts in the fry add a nice crunch to the dish. - 24.8466
Peanut And Bitter Gourd Rassa
Diced bittergourd, cooked in a flavourful, aromatic gravy with peanuts..these act as a crunch in this recipe. Do note that I have added some coconut and jaggery in this recipe (which aint recommended much for diabetics)…but my dad is fussy…so as long as... - 48.3131
Peanuts Chicken Keema Matar
Keema matar is a classical dish which has been served from the Mughal period. A combination of soft peas with ground meat and spices, works really well. I have added peanuts for extra crunchiness. You can avoid it if you like. - 32.4421
Danyachi Amti is generally prepared during fast.This is a very simple maharashtrian recipe. This dish goes well with sabudana khichadi. - 27.8151
Thai Chicken Satay And Peanut Dip
This chicken appetizer is marinated in a Thai red curry paste mixture. It is also serve with the same mixture as dip. This one is for anyone who loves Asian Thai flavors. - 23.6234
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 80.467
Chicken & Beef Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Thread the chicken and beef pieces on to small wooden skewers or cocktail sticks.
Place in a non-metallic dish.
Mix together the garlic and soy sauce, pour over the meat, and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
For the peanut sauce, heat the oil in a non-stick... - 35.9139
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 89.2585
Ripe Banana Curries- Kela Methi Nu Shaak, Stuffed Banana Curry
Have you ever tried making ripe banana curry? If no, then you must try this different dish. This curry is mostly made in Gujarati cuisine. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make. You can serve the curry with naan, roti or paratha. Do check out the video... - 109.312
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.3657
Garlic Flavored Chicken Curry
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a large heavy skillet fry the onions in the heated oil.
Stir in the garlic, curry paste and ginger.
Add the chicken pieces and fry until browned.
Add the coconut milk, tomato sauce, salt, lemon grass and... - 44.7807
Grind the peanuts, a few at a time, in an electric blender.
Do not overgrind or the peanuts will be a paste rather than a meal.
Heat the consomme in a large saucepan.
Stir in the onion, the ground peanuts and the pepper flakes.
Bring to the boiling point and... - 46.4625
Muslin Beef Curry
1. In a large saucepan mix together curry paste, shrimp paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, beef, peanuts, cinnamon and cardamom to combine and bring to simmering over a medium heat.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 40 minutes until... - 40.132
Rabbit In Curry Sauce
Mix the curry powder, chili paste, lemon juice, peanut oil and yogurt in a bowl.
Add salt to taste.
Put the rabbit portions in the mixture, turn until well coated and marinate for at least 2 hours.
Put the rabbit and marinade in a dish.
Cover and microwave on... - 36.002
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 44.2527
Tomato Peanut Chutney - Tarty Nutty Dip
Tomato Chutney is a colorful and spicy chutney that is my favorite accompaniment with sponge dosa. You can even serve it with and South Indian Breakfast recipe. - 120.616
Beef Massaman Curry
Massaman Curry.... It's origins lie in India but the Thais have made this their own unique Thai style, masaman curry. You'll find in this version of Beef Massaman Curry, a delightful abundance of flavours all in harmony to produce a non spicy family dining... - 42.7913
An authentic Thai Vegetable Curry Recipe for the vegetarian palate. This vegetable curry is mainly prepared by sauteing and simmering. and is best with a bowl of steamed rice.
People who are following a vegetarian diet love this vegetable curry. Which ever... - 45.3797
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 40.3327
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 129.371
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Chicken Phanaeng Curry. Stock up on chicken as you will want to make this Chicken... - 42.3344
Chicken Phanaeng Curry
Would you like to try an easy to make but great in taste Chicken Phanaeng Curry recipe? It is a good option for those who are on High Protein diet. Within 2 minutes Chicken Phanaeng Curry can be made. The Asian Chicken Phanaeng Curry has an unique... - 42.2585
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.9225
Fry onion in Planters Peanut Oil until transparent.
Add garlic, turmeric and fry a few additional minutes.
Add chili, mushrooms, tomato paste, tomatoes, ginger and salt.
Cover until everything is cooked. - 37.322
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 135.934
Mixed Vegetable Curry
In a saucepan boil the potato and carrots in salted water until tender.
Peel and cut them into half-inch cubes.
Cook the zucchini until tender and cut it into half-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the... - 43.5627
My All Time Favorite Rich Chicken Curry
I love this chicken curry, especially the next morning. It leftover curry tastes wonderful with bread, more so because the chicken pieces get the complete flavor of the spices in the curry. - 28.4828
This recipe is loosely based on a recipe from a book. The amount of ingredients are all my own approximation but it turned out very tasty, a perfect combo with roti, pulao or biryani (like they serve it in Hyderabad) - 114.377
Lamb And Bamboo Shoot Red Curry
1)Cut onions and chop the garlic.
2)Similarly, cut lamb into 3 inch sized cubes.
3)In a pan, heat oil and stir fry the onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
4)Add in the lamb and Thai red curry paste. Stir for 5 minutes.
5)Now add lamb stock and bring to... - 47.1418
Madras Egg Curry
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the butter two to three minutes. Add the curry powder, tomato paste and about one cup water, or enough to make a thin sauce. Simmer about ten minutes and add salt and lemon juice to taste.
2. Add the eggs, reheat and serve... - 34.6206
Thai Massaman Curry
1)In a bowl, mix together lemon rind, cinnamon, black pepper po., cardamom, clove and garlic.
2)Heat oil and saute onion until tender.
3)In a blender, blend together onion, spice mixture and 3 tablespoons of cold water.
4)Heat vegetable... - 47.4938
Cashew And Chilli Beef Curry
1. Place galangal or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chillies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan... - 37.5578
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 35.9926
Skim grease from chicken stock, put in iron pot and fry celery, onion, mushrooms, and ginger for five minutes; add curry powder and flour, blending well.
Gradually stir in chicken stock, add tomato paste, and cook until thickened.
Add chicken which has been... - 31.9371
Massaman Curry With Chicken And Potatoes
Thai chicken curry recipes are many using simple typical ingredients and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef showing how to make Massaman Curry with Chicken and Potatoes using the Massaman curry paste and other Thai ingredients. Feel the richness... - 82.0261
Curried Garbanzos And Potatoes
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add green pepper and green onion pieces; saute 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients, stirring well to combine.
Bring to a boil; cover,... - 38.703
Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion, lemon grass and lime leaves and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Add curry paste and shrimp paste (if using) and stir-fry for 3 minutes longer or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, fish... - 36.9473
Sweet Potato And Tofu Curry
1. Heat peanut oil and chilli oil (if using) in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat, add tofu and stir-fry until brown on all sides. Remove, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Using absorbent kitchen paper, wipe wok or saucepan clean,... - 39.9695
Coconut Curry Rice
In a large skillet, add peanut and chili oils and saute onion, fennel, garlic, and ginger over medium heat until very soft.
Sprinkle with flour and continue stirring until flour has well-coated onions.
Add chicken stock and stir until smooth.
Add coconut milk... - 42.3071
Javanese Beer Curry
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and saute until onion is golden.
Combine curry powder and flour and add to onion, stirring to blend thoroughly.
Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add stock, beer, apple,... - 44.3637
Indian Eggplant Tomato Curry
This Indian eggplant tomato curry is an authentic eggplant preparation, which you should try to bring a variation in your regular menu. Eggplant is a versatile vegetable which can be used in various ways. The gravy is extremely delicious and can be served on... - 133.623
Thai Green Curry Fish
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat oil in Large pan; cook garlic, Lemon grass, chilli and paste, stirring, until fragrant.
Stir in cream and stock; bring to boil.
Add fish, onion and beans; simmer, covered, until fish is cooked through and beans are... - 43.8679
Spicy Red Curry Chicken
1. In a small bowl, whisk the coconut milk with the curry paste and fish sauce.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the wok in a single... - 29.47
1 Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion until soft. Add the' curry powder and cook for 1 minute. Then add the flour and cook for a further minute. Add the water, stirring constantly and crumble in the stock cube. Add the tomato concentrate (paste) and... - 36.0404
Madras Pork Curry
Heat oil in large pan; cook pork, in batches, until browned all over and cooked through.
Add onion to same pan; cook, stirring, until browned lightly.
Stir in paste; cook, uncovered, until fragrant.
Return pork to the pan with coconut milk, mint leaves,... - 35.9991
Basic Country Style Noodles With Shrimp And Curry
In a saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onion for 4 minutes, or until soft.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute or until it turns pink (do not overcook as it will toughen).
Stir in the broth, soy sauce, ginger, curry powder and salt.
Bring to a simmer.
Add... - 39.697
Curried Neck Of Lamb
Trim the lamb and cut into small pieces.
Combine the spices with the curry paste and a little water to mix.
Melt the fat in a pan and fry the onions and garlic until soft.
Add the spice paste and fry for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the meat, mixing... - 42.1996
Red Curry Beef
The combination of sweet squash and corn with the spicy red curry paste makes this dish a winner. Add the freshness of cucumber and you are all set. This is easy to make but you will need red curry paste. You will find it in Asian grocery stores or in the... - 124.751
Mutton Kofta Curry
1) Make tamarind pulp.
2) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, onions, chillies, nuts, poppy and sesame seeds and coconut.
3) Make a smooth paste of all the kofta ingredients except for the egg.
4) Add egg to the paste and knead it. Make... - 45.8596
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat,... - 36.2786
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 35.0569
Red Curry Tofu Stir Fry
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1 -inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine coconut milk and next 5 ingredients... - 38.0878
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 52.1041
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 95.9657
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 103.932
Mother's Almond And Pistachio Curry
Rub chicken with ginger and garlic paste.
Place in a pan with two sliced onions, chopped green chillies, salt and enough water to cover.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Leave chicken in stock till required.
In another pan, heat fat and fry one onion till brown.
Add... - 46.6362
Karela Sabji - Karela Nu Shak- Bitter Gourd Curry
If you like eating karela, then you should try this recipe out. It is simply amazing and is easy to cook. This vegetable is rich in minerals. You can cook karela with other vegetables such as onion, potato and tomato. Watch the video for this healthy recipe. - 108.752
Thailand Chicken In Curry Broth
Several hours ahead, or the day before, prepare the coconut milk necessary to the taste of this dish.
Place grated coconut and hot water in a blender.
Blend on high speed about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the container occasionally.
Line a strainer... - 43.7505
Add one cup warm water to grated coconut and extract milk.
Peel potatoes and carrots and cut into big pieces.
Remove stems from beans and cut into one inch long pieces.
Cook the vegetables in salted boiling water.
Add 1/2 cup water to tomatoes and cook for 15... - 46.5298
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.5
Curried Basmati Rice
1) In a large saucepan, place the rice and pour in enough water to cover.
2) Thoroughly wash the rice by rubbing with both the hands for few times.
3) Rinse and drain on a colander. Repeat this procedure for twice and bring back to the saucepan... - 42.628
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 47.4999
Turiya Patra Or Alu Vadi (taro Leaves And Ridge Gourd Curry)
Those of you who are fond of Gujarati cuisine, must definitely try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make this unique curry of ridge gourd and taro leaves. It is a combination of sweet and savor taste. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So... - 98.1432
Curried Chicken Salad
1. Cook rice in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain well and refresh under cold water. Place in a bowl.
2. Place the seasoning and sugar in a bowl with the curry paste and blend in the egg yolk.
3. Gradually add the corn oil drop by... - 45.0104
Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry
1. In each eggplant make a "+" slit opening up to the crown area and cut a long purple eggplant into long single pieces.
2. Place the cut eggplants in water until ready to cook.
3. Blend all the stuffing ingredients into smooth paste... - 128.152
Baked Curried Fish
This Baked Curried Fish is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Baked Curried Fish recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loves ones heart! - 43.1712
Sweet 'n Spicy Chicken Curry In A Hurry With Fragrant Basmati Rice
1) To prepare spicy rice, in the bottom of a medium saucepan toast coriander, cumin, and mustard seeds.
2) As the seeds splutter, add water and boil.
3) Prepare the rice as per directions or prepare plain rice as usual.
4) In a large, deep, nonstick... - 42.3313
Undhiyu - Special Mix Vegetable Curry - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're in the mood of making some Gujarati food, then you must try this special curry. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making the mixed vegetable curry, step by step. It is called Undhiyu in Gujarat. Your guest and friends will be impressed if you... - 109.172
Curried Lamb Crescents With Pine Nuts & Apricot Sauce
Prepare Apricot Sauce and Curried Lamb Filling.
Place 1 generous teaspoon of filling in center of each skin.
Fold skins in half, forming crescents.
Seal edges with beaten egg, pressing sealed edges tightly to prevent opening during frying.
Cover formed... - 40.962
If you are looking for a prefect Thai Beef speciality that would be ideal for dinner or party, here it is. Enjoy Thai cooking with this video and stir in beef with vegetables to make the rich massaman. This can be made very quickly in your kitchen too. - 81.2176
1. In a pan fry coconut until red.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Pound peanuts to powder coarsely.
4. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
5. In a skillet boil dal in water along with... - 45.5993
1. In a frying pan dry roast cashewnuts, sliced coconut and raisins.
2. In a frying pan dry roast dry coconut and peanuts to red colour.
3. In a grinder add coconut, peanut, tamarind and jaggery. Grind to a paste.
4. In a skillet heat coconut milk and... - 42.4751
Bharela Tindora Or Giloda - Stuffed Ivy Gourd
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the raw peanut, chickpea flour, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder, red chili powder, brown sugar, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, oil and mix. Add water and continue mixing, until well incorporated. Set aside.
2.... - 123.281
The Groundnut Stew has given chicken, my favorite edible, a new identity. Tired of regular chicken dishes, I tried this African wonder with rice and with mashed yams for lunch and found it extrarodinary! Try out the Groundnut Stew and don't forget to tell me... - 45.5769
Hyderabadi Baghara Baingan
1 Make lengthwise slits in the brinjal so that it is segmented into four, but leave the stems attached so that brinjal remains joined at the stem.
2 Keep aside.
3 For The Coconut And Sesame Paste, in a pan, combine the sesame seeds, coconut,... - 49.9834
Bagara Baingan (nuvvula Vankaya Koora)
Exotic Hyderadi gravy dish that is made with eggplant the king of the vegetables. THis is my favorite vegetable and I absolutely love this with pulavs or biryani and my all time favorite way of having this is with bhakri.. no with rice.. no no with chapathi..... - 126.763
Guvar Nu Shaak - Cluster Beans
1. Take the washed and dried cluster beans, remove the tops off the beans and cut into 2 inch pieces. Place them in a bowl and keep aside.
2. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, add oil, ajwain, hing, turmeric powder, cluster beans... - 126.49
Andhra Vankaya Koora
1. Roast all the dry ingredients such as coriander seeds, red chilies and peanuts. Grind them into a paste along with the soaked tamarind. Keep the masala aside.
2. Heat oil in the pot and add mustard and cumin seeds. As they... - 25.983
Mixed Vegetable Subzi
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
2. Add and cook tomatoes completely with cover along with little water and salt to taste.
3. Stir in ginger paste, garlic paste and... - 123.321
An exotic Indian eggplant curry cooked in tangy aromatic gravy. - 131.843
Sev Puri Snack
If you love to eat 'chaats', then you would simply love this spicy-savory snack. Crunchy, tangy, hot and sweet, this lip-smacking Indian street food is quite a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients and get assembling this zesty snack at home. - 122.042
Mother's Fish Mooli
Rub lime juice and salt on fish and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Mix both ground pastes.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ground spices.
Add coconut milk, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt.
The texture should be that of milk.
Add water... - 45.5565
Katrika Aloo Poriyal
1.Heat oil in a pressure cooker, and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds.
2.Once they splutter, add onions, green chilis, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
3.Add the brinjal, tomato, potato, chili powder, turmeric... - 38.0567
Those of you who mostly eat Indian cuisine will find the recipe of dal very useful. In most of the house holds of India dal is prepared daily. The chef prepares the dal in gujarati style. This dish can be served with hot rice or roti. You can impress your... - 105.118
African Fish Ball Stew
Fish curry gets a new avatar in this African Fish Ball Stew. Watch this video to learn this simple and flavorful dish. To make it easier, you can use boneless fish fillets. Try this dish for a change! - 112.735
Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan (from Scratch)
Bagara Baingan is a very popular South Indian dish made with baby Eggplant (Brinjals). This is usually served with Pulao, Biryani or any flavoured rice. I love it with Jowar ki Roti. - 128.449
Spaghetti With Pizza
1.In a pan, heat oil and put lamb in it and saute well.
2.Once the lamb is cooked, strain and keep it aside.
3.In a sauce pan, heat butter and add put onion and apple in it and cook until tender.
4.Put four in it and mix it with the ingredients for... - 46.797
My friends love this Malai Kofta Recipe. This is a traditional recipe from Punjabi Cuisine. Whenever my friends party or celebrate, they include malai kofta in the menu. Malai Kofta is a very delicious Indian curry. It is a very popular marriage party dish in... - 58.3846
Kathirikai Rasavangi - Baby Eggplants In Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Baby Brinjals are always special to me and I love them anyway they are cooked. Rasavangi is a spicy tamarind based sauce which when cooked with baby eggplants and dal makes it delicious, nutritious and filling. Serve this with hot steamed rice and papad and... - 131.932