- » Peanut Crisp
Peanut Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut crisp recipes.
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till the mixture light and fluffy.
3) Add the peanuts, egg and brown sugar. Beat well.
4) Sift in the spices and flour. Fold... - 43.1083
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
3) Then stir in the sifted dry ingredients, peanuts and mix well.
4) Drop over lightly greased cookie sheets by rounded... - 41.916
1) In a mixing bowl, sieve the flour and cinnamon together.
2) Add rest of the ingredients and mix with wooden spoon or an electric mixer to form a stiff dough.
3) On the lightly greased glass turntable of the microwave oven, drop rounded 8 teaspoons... - 39.4232
Salted Peanut Crisps
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix brown sugar, margarine, shortening, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Flatten with greased bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
Bake... - 39.1487
Salted Peanut Crisps
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, and vanilla thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend together flour, soda, and salt; stir in.
Mix in peanuts.
Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough about 2" apart on lightly - 30.7982
You May Also Like!
Peanut Crisp Bars
Mix together the cereal and peanuts.
Put the sugar and syrup in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
Fold in the cereal mixture.
Pour into a greased 20 cm (8 inch)... - 30.1354
Peanut Butter Crisps
Peanut Butter Crisps is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Peanut Butter Crisps; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 38.3852
Peanut Butter Crisp Rice Bars
Combine liquid fructose and brown sugar replacement in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove saucepan from heat, and add peanut butter and vanilla extract.
Stir until peanut butter is melted.
Stir in the crisp rice cereal.
Press into the bottom of an... - 33.1144
Peanut Butter Crisps
This is the recipe for delicious Peanut Butter Crisps. A simple recipe that results in a delicious snack. If you enjoy an accompaniment along with your cup of tea or coffee, then this is a good option. Follow this recipe and relish! - 47.3037
Peanut Butter Crispy Squares
Place the sugar and corn syrup in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on High, loosely covered, for 2 minutes.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
Pour the peanut butter mixture over the... - 36.7145
Peanut Butter Wheat Germ Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, wheat germ, oats, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and egg until fluffy.
4. Stir in the vanilla and dry ingredients.
5. Shape level tablespoons... - 39.1977
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Crisps
Blend milk and peanut butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Cut into strips, squares or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Prick with fork.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 8-10 minutes, until golden... - 32.761
Party Peanut Crisp
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil; spray with no stick cooking spray and set aside.
In large bowl with electric mixer, combine onion soup mix, flour, butter, brown sugar, egg and cumin until well blended.
Stir in remaining... - 37.341
Crisp Peanut Butter Cookies
Blend shortening, peanut butter and sugar thoroughly.
Crush corn flakes into fine crumbs: mix with combined dry ingredients.
Add to first mixture alternately with milk: mix well.
Shape dough into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper and... - 33.8768
Classic Crisp Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream shortening, sugars, and vanilla extract.
Add beaten eggs and beat thoroughly.
Stir in peanut butter.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Press with back of floured fork to make a... - 37.7109
Peanut Crisp Recipes By Category