- » Peanut Corn
Peanut Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut corn recipes.
Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes... - 46.5237
Corn Peanut Chowder
1. In a saucepan boil water and add soup mix, onion, and salt
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till noodles are tender.
3. Stir in milk, corn, and peanut butter; heat through.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual... - 37.0342
1) In a large mixing bowl, place the popcorn.
2) On top, sprinkle oil.
3) To this, add the dates, peanuts, and cinnamon. Toss well to mix.
4) Serve peanut popcorn as a healthy snack for a kids party. - 32.3452
Peanut Brittle And Caramel Corn
Heat sugar, corn syrup, and water, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Cook to long-thread or soft-ball stage (about 236 degrees F.). Add peanuts. Continue cooking, stirring with long-handled wooden spoon until syrup is a light golden color and... - 21.6323
You May Also Like!
Peanut Butter-grilled Corn
Would you like to experiment with a great Peanut Butter-grilled Corn recipe? A yummy appetizer that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Peanut Butter-grilled Corn. Trust me, you must try this Peanut Butter-grilled Corn recipe. - 38.5234
Stir peanuts into prepared mixture and bake as directed. - 17.3954
Peanut Corn Meal Roast
Steam the corn meal with 1i/2 cups water for 1 hour.
Mix the nut butter with 1 cup water, into the consistency of cream, and add, together with the herbs, to the corn meal.
Cook for another hour in a double boiler.
When cold the mixture cuts into slices like... - 19.812
Corn-pepper Saute'with Peanuts
1)In a small saucepan, heat margarine and saute onion until tender.
2)Fold in corn, hot peppers and salt.
3)Heat nicely and then add peanuts. Toss well.
4)Serve corn pepper sauté with peanuts immediately. - 34.1684
Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
Combine chocolate morsels, milk, peanut butter, and corn syrup in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in vanilla. - 22.2674
Roasted Peanuts Caramel Corn
In heavy saucepan, heat toffee bars and corn syrup over low heat until melted, stirring often.
Pour popcorn into large, deep pan.
Add warm toffee mixture and peanuts.
Toss well until popcorn is coated.
Cool; break into chunks.
Children and adults can enjoy... - 33.1342
Rocky Road Peanut Butter Pop Corn Bars
Place popped pop corn and raisins in large bowl.
In saucepan, heat corn syrup and butter to boiling.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter pieces and peanut butter.
Stir until smooth.
Pour mixture over pop corn, tossing gently to coat all... - 40.3554
Peanut Popcorn Balls
In small nonstick saucepan combine sugar, syrup, and vinegar; stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 2 minutes.
Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir to combine.
Place popcorn and peanuts in flameproof bowl and set over lowest... - 28.2584
Peanut Popcorn Balls
1. Mix brown sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter and salt in large bowl. Microwave uncovered on high 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until mixture begins to bubble; stir. Stir in popcorn and peanuts until well coated. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Shape mixture... - 24.0136
Peanut Butter And Fudge Sauce
1. For peanut butter sauce, in a small bowl combine peanut butter and corn syrup.
2. For chocolate sauce, in another bowl, mix together cocoa powder, and corn syrup.
3. Put both the bowls in microwave for 30 seconds on medium. Stir well.
4.... - 91.2849
Peanut Corn Recipes By Category