- » Peanut Cocoa
Peanut Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut cocoa recipes.
Peanut Cocoa Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a small mixing bowl, to add flours, cocoa, and baking powder. Combine well and set aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine with the help of two forks.
4) Use an electric mixture... - 47.9237
Spicy Apple Peanut Bars
Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until very light and fluffy.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking... - 45.8312
Protein Lava Brownie
Low carb and sooooo yummy. I have one of these virtually every night! Great if you have a sweet tooth! - 28.8225
Cocoa Krispies Peanut Clusters
1. Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels together over hot, but not boiling, water or in heavy saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Add Cocoa Krispies and nuts; stir until well coated.
3. Drop by... - 20.8572
Cocoa Peanut Logs
1. Melt chocolate morsels with peanut butter over hot, but not boiling, water or in heavy medium size saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Add Cocoa Krispies, stirring until coated with chocolate... - 20.8069
You May Also Like!
Cocoa Peanut Butter Balls
Combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
Shape into small balls, and place them in a cold place to become firm.
Makes about 1/4 lb peanut butter balls. - 19.589
Peanut Butter Cocoa Mounds
Combine sugar and cocoa in a saucepan; add butter and milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in oats, peanut butter, and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let cool thoroughly before serving or storing. - 33.4194
Cocoa Peanut Butter Fudge
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and salt in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the milk.
Place over medium-high heat; cook, stirring slowly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn heat to medium, stirring occasionally (slowly), to 236° to 238°, or until a small... - 35.526
Peanut Butter Dipped Cocoa Bonbons
Beat cream cheese and milk in small mixer bowl until fluffy.
Blend in confectioners sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
Stir in nuts.
Chill until firm enough to handle.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls; place on waxed paper-lined tray or baking sheet.
Chill, uncovered, 3 to 4... - 39.2122
Peanut Butter Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
3) Then sift in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Stir in the peanut butter and 2/3 cup milk and blend well.
5) Beat with an electric... - 43.7572
Peanut Butter Fudge
Butter an 11" x 7-1/2" pan; set aside.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, salt and cocoa.
Add milk; stir until blended.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar just dissolves.
Add butter or margarine.
Continue cooking without stirring... - 42.6168
Fudgy Peanut Butter Cake
Combine flour, sugar, and soda; mix well, and set aside.
Combine water, 1 cup butter, and 1/4 cup cocoa in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constancy.
Gradually stir into flour mixture.
Stir in 1/2 cup buttermilk, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Pour... - 41.441
Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Cake
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter and flour a 9-by-13-inch cake pan. In a large bowl, whisk the granulated sugar with the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vegetable oil and... - 36.3857
Cream shortening or butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 36.4868
Peanut Butter Crisps
Peanut Butter Crisps is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Peanut Butter Crisps; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 36.2234