- » Peanut Cluster
Peanut Cluster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut cluster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut cluster recipes.
1. Let your oven preheat to 300°.
2. In a bowl mix the first eight ingredients, working them until smooth and stiff.
3. Follow this working in the peanuts and raisins.
4. Into 12 clusters spoon the mixture spreading on a lightly greased... - 49.1115
Peanut Mallow Clusters
Melt chocolate pieces, chocolate square, and butter in top of double boiler over hot water.
Beat eggs until foamy; stir in sugar, salt, and vanilla.
Blend egg mixture with chocolate mixture.
Stir in peanuts and marsh-mallows.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls - 32.5323
Mix sugar, butter, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to rolling boil; boil 3 min, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
Fold in oats and peanuts.
Drop by scant tablespoonfuls on waxed paper.
Let stand until set. - 31.5351
In large saucepan, heat sugar, butter and milk to boiling, stirring constantly.
Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; mix in peanut butter and vanilla.
Stir in oats and nuts.
Drop mixture by scant tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let stand... - 29.4783
Melt bark 1 minute 45 seconds; stir.
Heat 1 minute.
Pour in chocolate chips.
Heat 1 minute; mix again.
Pour in peanuts; mix.
Spoon mixture onto wax paper the size you want them to be. - 28.7022
Currant Peanut Clusters
In a saucepan, combine molasses, vinegar, and honey, and cook over low heat until mixture forms a firm ball when dropped in cold water, or reaches 250° F.
Remove from heat and add butter, then nuts and currants.
Drop by the teaspoonful... - 28.1119
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In medium glass bowl, heat chocolate and shortening 3 to 4 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth.
Stir in peanuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto buttered wax paper; cool.
Store covered at room temperature. - 27.7333
Spanish Peanut Clusters
1. Mix sugar, milk and margarine in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling.
2. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats, peanuts and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined... - 24.7786
Line cookie sheets with waxed paper.
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt butterscotch and chocolate chips until smooth.
Stir in peanuts.
Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Chill until set. - 24.5778
1. Mix sugar, milk and margarine in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) to boiling, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats, peanuts and chocolate chips. Drop by table-spoonfuls onto waxed paper. (If... - 24.4598
Chocolate-covered Peanut Clusters
Melt chocolate in bowl over hot water; remove from heat.
Add peanuts; stir well.
Drop from teaspoon onto waxed paper.
Refrigerate for 12 hours; store candy in a cool place. - 20.7648
1. Combine chocolate morsels, butterscotch morsels, and peanut butter morsels in 2-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 2 to 3 minutes, or until melted. Stir halfway through heating time.
2. Stir in peanuts. Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper. Let set... - 20.1637
Microwave Peanut Clusters
• Place the vanilla-flavored confectioner's coating and the chocolate pieces in a 2 1/2-quart nonmetal bowL Cook, uncovered, in a countertop microwave oven on 100% power (HIGH) about 2 1/2 minutes or just till the mixture becomes smooth when stirred. Stir... - 20.0515
Melt chocolate in bowl over hot water.
Remove from heat, cool slightly and stir in peanuts.
Spread sheet of waxed paper on cookie sheet, and drop teaspoonfuls of chocolate-peanut mixture onto sheet.
Place cookie sheet in refrigerator overnight to chill... - 19.9065
Peanut Cluster Recipes By Category