- » Peanut Cilantro Vinaigrette
Peanut Cilantro Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut cilantro vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut cilantro vinaigrette recipes.
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.04
Carrot Cucumber Sambal With Chicken
Place brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, serrano, cilantro, gingerroot, molasses, and garlic for the vinaigrette in a food processor.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in peanut oil until mixture is blended.
Combine cabbage, chicken, cucumber, carrot,... - 41.0491
Organic Chicken Spicy Salad
Have you ever tried an organic chicken salad? You must see the video as the chef spices up the salad with the home made salad dressing. The organic ingredients makes the salad better and you can make it in more quantity to use it for lunch and dinner too. - 116.229
Fresh Couscous Salad
1. Bring broth to a boil. Stir in couscous and flavoring packet. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Add carrot and remaining ingredients to couscous; toss well. - 32.415
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 116.394