- » Peanut Chutney
Peanut Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut chutney recipes.
Spicy Peanut Chutney
Indian style side for you? This is a really delicious side if you like peanuts! Flavored with garlic, jalapenos and cumin, this is really a unique recipe. Not much effort required to make this, its great to keep it handy to go with wraps, sandwiches or... - 131.849
1. Grind peanuts in a blender to a smooth powder.
2. Cut the red bell pepper roughly and chop garlic roughly.
3. In a nonstick pot heat oil medium high and sauté garlic until it turns slightly golden in color.
4. Add bell pepper, red chilies and salt... - 109.597
Peanut Garlic Chutney Powder
Peanut or groundnut is a widely used nut in Indian cuisine especially in Maharashtra where it is used in spice mixes. Chef Madhura shows a quick and easy recipe to make Peanut Garlic Chutney Powder that can be had with roti, paratha or rice as a side dish. - 96.3233
Upasachi chutney is very good sides for all your fasting snacks. It goes very well with Sabudana vada, Sabudana thalpeeth, varai dosa etc.... - 92.219
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 51.6873
1. In a grinder add all the ingredients and grind to a paste with very little water.
2. Serve with dosa. - 28.0135
In a blender or food processor, whirl peanuts, chili powder, and sugar until nuts are very finely ground, but not a paste; scrape container as needed. - 18.2122
Peanut Chutney Recipes By Category