- » Peanut Chicken Noodles
Peanut Chicken Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut chicken noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut chicken noodles recipes.
Peanut Noodles With Red Bell Pepper And Shredded Chicken
Here is another quick and simple recipe, which you could consider for dinner after a hectic day. The peanut noodles with red bell pepper and shredded chicken has all necessary nutritional values. Once you have all the ingredients ready, you need to spend only... - 113.561
Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter
1. Drain chicken, reserving broth.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
3. Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender. Drain... - 38.1939
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 33.1247
Peanut Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. With machine on, toss garlic into feed tube of a food processor. Add peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, and hot pepper and process until blended. Pour broth through feed tube slowly and process until smooth. Set sauce aside.
2. In a large pot of... - 32.6044
Thai Peanut Noodles With Chicken
Here is a nice weeknight meal that can be made quickly and inexpensively. It is loaded in flavor and is an all time favorite at our house. You will need some time to marinade the chicken so plan ahead. - 122.908
Rice Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Heat 2 quarts water to boiling.
Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, gingerroot and red pepper until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Break noodles in half and pull apart slightly while dropping into boiling water.
Cook uncovered 1 minute; drain.
Rinse in... - 36.5047
Glass Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine peanut sauce ingredients in another bowl and set aside.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add noodles, stirring to separate... - 43.2344
Cold Peanut Noodles With Tofu And Red Peppers
1. In a large bowl, toss the tofu with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chow mein noodles and cook until they are a! Dente. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. Shake... - 32.1088
Thai Peanut Noodle Stir Fry
In medium saucepan, combine chicken broth, mustard, peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and cornstarch.
Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens and begins to boil; reduce heat and keep warm.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute... - 38.5944
Spicy Peanut Noodles And Vegetables
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Add peanut butter, and cook, stirring constantly, until peanut butter melts.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt... - 41.4316
Thai Peanut Noodle Stir Fry
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix chicken broth, mustard, peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and cornstarch in it.
2) Allow the mixture to thicken by cooking it over medium heat and then bring to a boil.
3) Minimize heat and keep the... - 40.4341
Glass Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine peanut sauce ingredients in another bowl and set aside.
Cooking Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add noodles, stirring... - 39.543
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Egg Noodles And Chicken
Egg Noodles And Chicken is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Egg Noodles And Chicken; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 46.9891
Sesame Noodles With Pork And Snow Peas
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions in a large kettle of boiling water and let the pork simmer along with it both will be done at the same time.
Add the carrots and snow peas to the kettle for the final 2 minutes of cooking.
Skim the froth from... - 44.7751
Noodles And Chicken Livers
Noodles And Chicken Livers is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Noodles And Chicken Livers recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.3305
Chinese Chicken And Noodles
Place the chicken in a large saucepan of water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until no longer pink on the inside about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to package directions.
Whirl the... - 40.7786
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 45.9397
Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce
I got mixed reviews from my family for this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce but I personally loved it. I never knew sesame sauce would go this well with Chinese noodles until I tried this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce recipe. You will... - 43.0788
Thai Hot Chicken Noodle Salad
1. If using Asian rice noodles, place in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes to soften. If using capellini, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine nam pla, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, and... - 31.6626
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 47.5735
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Fried Chicken With Noodles
Boil the noodles in plenty of water for 10 minutes.
Drain well and sprinkle a few drops of peanut oil over them.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a frying-pan and quickly cook the chicken strips in it for less than a minute, tossing and turning them all the... - 44.0094
Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken
You will find the Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken a rare treat! Prepare the Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 47.1855
Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken
Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 48.0575
Chicken And Fried Noodles
In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, stir in the chicken and cook for 6 minutes, browning slightly.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch, stir in the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid from the mushrooms thickens.
Stir in... - 42.4272
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3688
Crispy Noodles With Chicken
Crispy Noodles With Chicken is a tasty and filling dish that can be considered a meal in itself! It is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Crispy Noodles With Chicken recipe. - 34.3633
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 44.6878
Oriental Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, chicken stock, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, sugar, garlic and chili oil. Process until smooth.... - 32.4527
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Chicken Egg Noodles
Get everything nearby and ready, you have to work really quickly to wok this dish!!
Heat wok dry until very hot.
Add oil to wok.
Add chicken skin and crisp, add diced wild mushrooms
Break an egg into wok & let it the white set, pop yolk.
Add chicken and egg... - 35.4607
Jade Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing
To Make Dressing: In a glass jar or medium bowl, mix ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, and peanut butter until blended. (Dressing may be refrigerated for 1 week. Bring to room temperature before using.) To Make Salad: Cut off all fat from chicken and... - 44.6152
Asian Style Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is a delightfully easy dish to prepare. I served this for a dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables recipe. - 45.4839
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 47.3915
Stir Fried Rice Noodles With Shrimps And Vegetables
Rinse shrimps with cold water.
Drain and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate the shrimps with wine, 1/2 tsp salt, and tapioca starch.
Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes until soft; drain well.
Heat a wok over high heat until... - 46.1262
Thai Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and 1/3 cup of peanut oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
2. Break rice sticks into 3-inch lengths and cook in a large pot of boiling salted water until... - 32.6468
Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Crispy Noodles
Lower the noodle 'nest' into hot oil for its first immersion.
Lift out, drain and set aside for the final operation.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Cut the slice of onion into strips and add them.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the bean sprouts and cook for a further... - 41.9591
Chicken And Noodles Burmese Style
Place the coconut and milk in a deep saucepan; bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and let stand for 35 minutes.
Squeeze the liquid from the coconut back into the milk, then discard the coconut.
In another saucepan, heat the oil and stir in the onions,... - 44.7426
Soy Chicken And Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken, garlic and 2 tablespoons each of the soy and oyster sauces in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes; drain.
3. Heat half of the oil in wok... - 42.6915
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 35.3136
Chinese Noodle Salad
1) Cook noodles to the desired extent of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onion and garlic to it. Cook over medium-high heat until they turn... - 45.2011
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Weight Watchers Chicken Pad Thai
Why not try a chicken pad Thai with a slight variation in the flavor or with an American twist. The recipe uses ketchup and bean sprouts along with chicken and egg. Make this low calorie recipe that is great if you are trying to cut down on fats and loose... - 80.8496
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Sesame Noodle Chicken
1. By hand with a whisk or in a blender, combine vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger, garlic, honey, and hot pepper. Mix well. Blend in vegetable and sesame oil until peanut sauce is smooth.
2. Break vermicelli in half. Cook pasta in a large pot of... - 30.2848
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 32.7163
Fukien Noodles is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Fukien Noodles; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.9546
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Remove from heat, add carrots and snow peas. Let stand 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water,- drain well.
3. Combine noodle mixture,... - 35.0486
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 40.5856
Prawns With Long Life Noodles
Shell and trim the prawns.
After removing the black intestinal lines, cut the prawns diagonally into pieces 3/4 inch long.
Sprinkle them with the seasonings, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water and work well into the prawns; leave while proceeding... - 43.543
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 32.4359
Thai Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand until tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken and ginger in small bowl. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Add bean sprouts,... - 33.4497
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1. In large bowl, mix together chicken, sesame seed, almonds, cabbage, noodles and onions and toss with dressing to mix well.
2. Optionally, before serving, sprinkle with Spanish peanuts.
The salad is very large salad that will keep well... - 36.5445
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 41.2033
Burmese Noodle Mix
Place cooked noodles on a flat dish; spoon 2 tablespoons of oil over them and toss.
In a wok or large frypan, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and cook the onions and garlic over medium heat until soft.
Add the chicken thighs, livers, and gizzards,... - 44.0717
Venture out from the everyday cooking arenas. Try out this delicious Pad Thai recipe that would transport you into the world of Thai flavors. Enjoy this simple and easy dish that you and your family would absolutely love. - 105.645
Noodles With Mixed Meats Prawns And Vegetables
Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot... - 45.7786
Soft Fried Rice Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
In a wok or saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil over medium heat and stir-fry the scallions for 35 seconds.
Add the pork, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pink color is gone.
Stir in the shrimp, cook 25 seconds.
Stir in the soy sauce,... - 40.9314
How To Make Mee Goreng, Fresh Noodle Making
1. On a flat surface, pour the flour and make a well in the middle of it.
2. In the flour, crack eggs and mix it well. Knead it well with your hands and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the... - 0
Stir Fried Noodles With Chilli Prawns
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with fork, drain.
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Heat oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry prawns until just changed in colour.
Add noodles, bok choy and combined remaining... - 33.464
Vegetable Lo Mein
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the peanut oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the green onions, garlic, and ginger, and cook, stirring, for 30... - 44.7588
Bon Bon Chicken In Soy And Sesame Sauce
Bon Bon Chicken is definitely the most popular dish at my place. As my children almost always end up finishing this yummy dish in minutes, I always prepare larger portions than what is required! Try the Bon Bon Chicken for yourself and you will understand why... - 49.5507
Polynesian Chicken Wings
These mouthwatering Polynesian Chicken Wings make a superly delicious side course for my meal ! Try out this irresisitible chicken wings in sweet sauces and crunchy chinese fried noodles dish for your next meal and tell me what you think about the dish !... - 44.1038
Fried Prawns With Transparent Noodles
Fried Prawns With Transparent Noodles is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Fried Prawns With Transparent Noodles recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 43.9074
Fried Noodles With Vegetables
Fried Noodles With Vegetables is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fried Noodles With Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.8743
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 47.6054
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing
This Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 44.7975
Chinese Fried Noodles Both Sides Brown
Place the dried Canton noodles in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Then take out immediately and rinse with cold water and drain.
Mix the noodles with 2 Tbs oil to prevent sticking and set aside.
Marinate meat with soy sauce, wine, and tapioca starch.
Soak... - 43.6303
Fried Soft Noodles
Fried Soft Noodles is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 38.3876
Noodles With Vegetables And Meats
Noodles With Vegetables And Meats is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Noodles With Vegetables And Meats, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 45.7908
Steak And Noodles
1) To prepare the marinade, in a bowl mix first 6 ingredients.
2) Store in a plastic bag.
3) Slice the steak into 1/4x 3 inch (6 x 75 mm) long strips. Use partially frozen meat for this.
4) Add it to the plastic bag and marinate for 20 minutes.
5) In a... - 45.5397
Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns
Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Noodles With Mixed Meats And Prawns; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 45.1705
Mie Lueang (stir-fried Hokkien-style Noodles)
This is a popular noodle dish orginally from Fujian, China, but the Thais have adapted it to their taste. Hokkien noodles are very simple: quickly executed and very delicious. - 50.4219
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
1) Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick slices, crosswise and then again into 1 x 1/4-inch strips.
2) Coat chicken with garlic and keep aside.
3) Take a wok or large skillet; heat it over medium-high heat and then allow 1 tablespoon of... - 42.7679
Chinese Chicken And Vegetable Lo Mein
Think it is difficult to make the perfect Lo Mein? Then this video is something that you need to watch. This Chinese delicacy is actually pretty simple and it doesn't even take very long to cook! The recipe detailed in this video is packed with yummy chicken,... - 94.7677
Chicken Chow Mein
Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and garlic and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the vegetables and cook, stirring, 3 minutes... - 38.711
New Delhi Spaghettini With Chicken
In a bowl, place the chicken, cayenne, black pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt, cornstarch, and egg white.
In a frypan, heat the oil over medium heat and brown the chicken evenly.
With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken, leaving about 2 tablespoons of... - 44.4317
Rice noodle dish traditional to the Shan people of Myanmar. This noodle dish is very tasty and you can add more chiles if you like. The rice noodle is very thin. You will notice they eat at a low table sitting on the floor as it is called in Thailand Khon... - 24.7495
Tangerine-soba Noodle & Seared Scallops
Boil H20, cook soba noodles. Cool, coat with seseme oil, chill. In a stainless bowl, combine Tangerine juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil, ginger tangerine zest and chilli flakes (optional but recommended!) Next julienne red peppers, red onion,... - 43.6482
Combine chicken and enough water to cover in saucepan.
Cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain, reserving stock.
Chop chicken, discarding skin and bones.
Brown pork with garlic in 1 tablespoon peanut oil in wok.
Stir in onion, chicken,... - 45.8716
Noodles With Clams And Black Bean Sauce
With a pestle and mortar (or a food processor) make a smooth paste of the black beans and garlic.
In a wok or a deep saucepan, over medium heat, heat the peanut oil and stir-fry the beans-garlic mixture for 40 seconds.
Blend the soy sauce, sherry, and sugar... - 43.6734
Asian Wide Noodles
This is a quick and easy noodles that scream out south asian flavors loud. I have created a vegetarian dish but it works wonderfully with chicken or seafood too. You could choose to top it with anything of your choice. - 0
1. In a bowl, mix minced pork with soy sauce, sherry and salt to taste.
2. In a large pan, bring salt water to boil.
3. Add thin egg noodles.
4. Cook following the packet instructions, until tender.
5. Drain well.
6. In a deep wok or... - 46.5398
Cook the noodles in salted boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain, and set them aside.
Beat the eggs slightly.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Fry the eggs in one thin layer for 1 to 2 minutes or until firm.
Turn over once.
Fry for 1 minute.
Remove from the wok and allow... - 42.0535
Hakka Noodles Or Vegetable Chow Mein- Indo-chinese
All you noodle lovers will really enjoy this dish. The chef uses eggless noodles as shown in the video. So vegetarians can try out this recipe for sure. It is easy and quick to make. I'm sure your family and guests will like the eggless noodles. Do check out... - 93.7841
Thai Mint Noodles
SOAK THE RICE NOODLES in hot water until soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain very well and pat dry on paper towels.
FOR THE THAI NOODLE SAUCE, heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaves, curry paste, and curry powder and saute... - 47.2449
Phat Thai Noodles
Phat Thai noodles are simple Thai style stir fried noodles. Eggs, shrimp and bean sprouts make the recipe all the more nutritious. So head straight to your kitchen and prepare this amazing Thai stir fried noodles in just a few minutes. A quick stir and whisk... - 106.011
Lobster With Rice Noodles
This Lobster With Rice Noodles recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Lobster With Rice Noodles on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 46.0376
Thai Two Noodle Stir Fry
1. In medium mixing bowl pour water over rice sticks and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, discarding water, and set aside.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring to dissolve sugar; set aside.
3. In 10-inch... - 36.5307
Corn Peanut Chowder
1. In a saucepan boil water and add soup mix, onion, and salt
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till noodles are tender.
3. Stir in milk, corn, and peanut butter; heat through.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual... - 37.0342
Peanut Chicken Noodles Recipes By Category
Peanut Chicken Noodles Dish: