- » Peanut Cereal Candy
Peanut Cereal Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut cereal candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut cereal candy recipes.
Cereal Peanut Crunch
If candy coating is in solid piece, break into squares.
Place squares and peanut butter in single layer in 2-qt casserole.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 5 minutes, or until squares are soft, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir until completely melted.
Stir in... - 27.3587
Combine sugar and corn syrup in a large glass bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until bubbly.
Stir in peanut butter.
Add cereal and blend well, being careful not to crush cereal.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let stand in refrigerator to... - 25.2111
Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes... - 44.1174
Choco Scotch Clusters
Melt chocolate, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter together in top section of double boiler over hot but not boiling water, or in heavy saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Add Rice Krispies; stir until... - 24.2901
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 22.2803
Easy Corn Flake Candy
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add: Pour syrup and sugar mixture over and stir to coat. - 21.6488
Fruit cereal clusters are cooked cookie like desserts, only much sweeter. Prepared in the microwave with melted white candy coating, the fruit cereal clusters are filled with apricots, dates and peanuts with corn puff cereals for that extra crunch and are to... - 33.3779
Double Peanut Clusters
Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a saucepan over moderately low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat, add peanut butter, and blend until smooth.
Quickly mix in remaining ingredients, then drop from a teaspoon onto wax paper, or cool until easy... - 31.6524
Crunchy Cereal Balls
1) In a pan heat butter and peanut butter over medium heat. Stirring often heat till the mix is smooth.
2) Add in the marshmallows.
3) Continue cooking, stirring constantly, till the marshmallows melt.
4) Remove from the heat.
5) Stir in the cereal and... - 39.5687
These Choco Butterscotchies taste too good. Try these creamy cereal chcocolate squares with butterscotch flavorings for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Choco Butterscotchies. - 28.1056
You'll simply love this Chocolate Bites. Try this amazingly delicious Chocolate Bites; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 29.234
Toss cereals, pretzels, peanuts, and candy together.
Osing a double boiler, melt white chocolate.
Toss with cereal mixture.
Spread on waxed paper until cool. - 30.4458
Frosted Peanut Butter Crispies
1. Pour chocolate cereal into a large bowl.
2. Melt peanut butter, marshmallows and butter or margarine in top of double boiler over simmering water, stirring often.
3. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal and blend in with well buttered hands until well... - 20.0708
Crispy Trail Mix Bars
1. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marsh-mallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir... - 28.1668
Candied Puff Balls
Cook sugar, water, molasses and salt to 256° F. (hard ball stage).
Add vinegar and continue to cook rapidly for 1/2 minute.
Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla and quickly pour over the cereal and peanuts, measured into a greased bowl, mixing well.
Form... - 32.2027
Good For You Candy Cookies
These Good For You Candy Cookies are terrific ! Try them out for a snack and you'll never leave them ever in your life .Your suggestions for these Good For You Candy Cookies are welcome. - 29.3028
Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy
This is a kid friendly corn flake butterscotch candy recipe.My wife likes this Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy recipe very much. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very... - 38.8439
Melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
Pour over cereal and peanuts, coating well.
Pour powdered sugar in large paper bag.
Add coated mixture and shake well until all pieces are covered with powdered sugar.
Now wasn't that easy? Eat and enjoy. - 25.613
Family Favorite Party Mix
Sweet & salty, crunchy & delicious, our Family Favorite Party Mix is a great snack for family movie night, tailgating, or after-school snacking! - 148.075
Homemade Healthy Halloween Treats
Brown Rice Krispy Treats and Popcorn Balls! These Veggie Kitchen's version of old time favorites. Brown Rice Krispy Treats is a delicious snack that brings back memories of childhood treats. Just like Mom used to make! The Soft and Chewy Popcorn Balls have a... - 116.545
Peanut Butter Bonbons
Melt peanut butter and butter.
Mix sugar and rice cereal.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
Blend together with hands.
Form into Mi-inch balls.
Chill till firm.
Melt butterscotch pieces in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Dip half the candies... - 39.8084
Combine corn syrup, salt, and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl.
Add cereal and nuts and with a large fork stir until cereal is well coated.
Spread in llx7-inch pan.
Chill for 2 or 3 hours, or until firm.
Then cut the chilled candy into 2-inch squares.
To... - 34.5294
In a large mixing bowl combine honey graham cereal, peanuts, raisins, and chocolate pieces.
Package 1/2 cup of the mixture in each bag or place mixture in the center of the cellophane wrap, then bring up edges. Tie closed with ribbon. - 20.9953
In a heavy medium saucepan melt marshmallows and butter or margarine over medium-low heat, stirring constantly till the marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Add peanut butter and continue stirring till mixture is well combined. Remove saucepan from... - 27.8584
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt marshmallows along with margarine, peanut butter and salt over low heat; stir occasionally until smooth.
2. In another bowl, combine candies and cereals; pour melted marshmallow mixture over it and toss lightly until well... - 38.3998
Santa's Backpack Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter or margarine and beat with an... - 46.325
Cook juice and vinegar to 238° or soft ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add almond butter and cereal.
Stir until mixture thickens.
Drop 12 teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
While still warm but not hardened, form each candy into a square.
Chill... - 33.267
Place dried apples in a medium-size bowl and pour boiling water over them.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, shaking pan frequently, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Let cool; then place in a large... - 39.5678
Almond Flake Confection
Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt, and milk in a saucepan.
Place over medium heat, cover, and bring to a boil.
Then add marshmallows and cook and stir mixture until marshmallows are melted.
Remove from heat.
Add nuts, coconut, cereal,... - 43.7619
Black Botttom Fruit And Nut Bars
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
3) In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) At the bottom of greased pan, spread the heated... - 40.6216