- » Peanut Candy Bar
Peanut Candy Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut candy bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut candy bar recipes.
Candy Peanut Bar Pie
Break up brittle bar in small pieces.
Sprinkle on crust for10 minutes before pie is done baking.
Continue baking until pie is done and candy has melted into crust. - 19.4069
You May Also Like!
Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Line cookie sheet with foil.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter chips, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanuts.
Spread on foil lined cookie sheet.
Refrigerate about 1 hour.
Break into... - 32.4597
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar.
3) Take an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan; press the mixture into it and then bake for 5-7 minutes in preheated oven.
4) Top the... - 35.3591
Peanut Brickie Layer Bars
1. In a 12"X7" baking dish, place a two inch diameter jar at the centre
2. Add butter/margarine to a baking dish and microwave at HIGH for a minute; add cookie crumbs and press it into the bottom of the baking dish all around the jar
3. Sprinkle with... - 40.0621
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together coffee and peanuut butter with a fork until the peanut butter is soft
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix well till a sticky and stiff mixture is reached; transfer this mixture into a sheet of wax paper
3.... - 34.7357
Magic Peanut Cookie Bars
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
Sprinkle crumbs over margarine; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
Top evenly with peanuts, then coconut; press down firmly.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or... - 35.6639
Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Using a cooking spray grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
3) Halve the dough crosswise.
4) Halve each section lengthwise.
5) Flour the fingers and press dough in bottom of pan to form crust.
6) Bake for 10... - 41.812
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Combine frosting mix, oats, butter, and sugar, stir until blended.
Press into an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, bake at 350Â° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate morsels and peanut butter in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce... - 32.2055
Peanut Butter Snackin'bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg, water and vanilla until smooth.
Add biscuit mix; mix well.
Stir in chips.
Spread evenly in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with peanuts.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or... - 42.598
Salted Peanut Rolls
Put 1/2 of nuts in 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
Melt chips and butter in microwave on low.
Add milk and heat 1-2 minutes.
Stir in marshmallows and pour over nuts.
Top with remaining nuts and chill.
Cut into 1 x 2-inch strips. - 30.6301
Homemade Snickers Bars
1. Grease 9x13 baking pan. Using a double-boiler, slowly melt the chocolate. Once smooth, add peanut butter and blend evenly.
2. Cover the bottom of the pan with the chocolate mixture and allow to cool + harden.
3. For the Nuts and Nougats: In a... - 0
Peanut Candy Bar Recipes By Category