- » Peanut Butter Fudge Marshmallow Cream
Peanut Butter Fudge Marshmallow Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut butter fudge marshmallow cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut butter fudge marshmallow cream recipes.
Peanut Butter Fudge
Grease sides of a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Combine sugar and milk in it.
Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture boils.
Cook to soft ball stage (234 degrees on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat and add peanut butter and marshmallow cream and... - 32.8623
Peanut Butter Fudge
Combine sugars, half and half, and corn syrup in a Dutch oven.
Cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook to soft ball stage... - 33.7612
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except chocolate, stir and cook over low heat until blended.
2) Stir and allow the mixture to a boil for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Turn off the heat, stir in the chocolate and blend well.
4) In a... - 32.7936
Double Decker Fudge
1. In a bowl, add peanut butter chips.
2. In another bowl, add chocolate chips.
3. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream cook and stir until smooth and well blended, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and... - 42.6254
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, margarine, milk, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add and stir in peanut butter until melted, add marshmallow cream, vanilla and beat well and fold in... - 40.4618
Chunky Fruit N Nut Fudge
In a large bowl, combine cherries and cranberries.
Add enough warm water to cover; set aside.
Line a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan, melt remaining butter.
Stir in... - 41.0984