- » Peanut Butter Fruit Bar
Peanut Butter Fruit Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut butter fruit bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut butter fruit bar recipes.
Peanut Butter And Banana Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Turn into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Cut into bars while still warm. - 27.7254
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 120.673
Peanut Butter-honey Bars
In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter, eggs and honey until smooth.
Blend in milk powder.
Add cereal and mix well.
Spread in a greased 8-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 325° for 20 minutes (mixture may look damp).
Cool and cut into bars.
Store in the... - 28.7809
In saucepan melt butter.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat after each.
Stir together dry ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir flour mixture, coconut, and nuts into egg mixture.
Spread in greased 15 1/2x10... - 38.8467
Peanut Butter Dreams
Cream butter with peanut butter thoroughly; add 1/2 cup brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add 1 cup flour in halves, mixing until blended after each addition.
Press evenly into greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â°F 10 to 15 minutes, or... - 41.3114
Peanut Butter Fruit Crispies
In a large saucepan stir together sugar and corn syrup.
Stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves, then remove from the heat.
Add peanut butter; mix well.
Stir in cereal and fruit till well coated.
Press into an ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Cool till... - 35.3139
Spiced Fruit Bars
Combine margarine and peanut butter in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Add half of the 1/4 cup (310 mL) of flour and the 1/4 cup (60 mL) of fructose.
Beat well (mixture will stick to the beaters of the mixer).
Push mixture from beaters, and add... - 40.9914
Oatmeal Raisin Bars
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until smooth.
Add honey, oil and peanut butter; mix well.
Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
Pour into two greased... - 37.9938
Black Botttom Fruit And Nut Bars
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
3) In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) At the bottom of greased pan, spread the heated... - 40.6216
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups
Planning to serve something exceptional at your kid's birthday party? These crispy and puffy peanut butter cups with chocolate and marshmallow are just excellent as party treats. Watch the video to learn the cooking method. - 139.233
Breakfast Fruit Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix together peanut butter, oil, honey, egg substitute, milk, raisins, banana, and vanilla.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and add to wet ingredients 1/3 at a time, stirring well after each addition.
4. Pour... - 33.7977
Coconut Granola Bars
Combine oats, coconut, and wheat germ in a greased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine butter, sugar, and honey in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and... - 38.385
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 42.0041
Chewy Bran Bars
These Chewy Bran Bars taste incredible ! Try these irresistible cereal, nut and dry fruit bars for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chewy Bran Bars are welcome ! - 40.4843
1. Put the cereal, peanuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds and wheatgerm in a food processor and chop up fine.
2. Place in a bowl along with raisins, dried fruit, peanut butter and marmalade.
3. Mix all together and spread in a 9x13 pan.
4. Pat... - 94.1337
The Youngs Make Take-a-break Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, if desired.
3) Stir in fruit, oatmeal and peanuts.
4) Set aside.
5) In large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, peanut... - 98.8149
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 120.292
Filipino Banana Spring Rolls - Turon
Feel like eating a sweet spring roll? Make for Filipino Turons. Since these sweet spring rolls are hand held, they are perfect desserts for parties. Watch Mr. Jingjong aka Jay teach you how to make Turons. He plays with the traditional flavors by adding... - 124.06