- » Peanut Butter Corn Flake
Peanut Butter Corn Flake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut butter corn flake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut butter corn flake recipes.
Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy
This is a kid friendly corn flake butterscotch candy recipe.My wife likes this Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy recipe very much. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very... - 38.8439
Peanut Butter Squares
Cook syrup and sugar over medium heat until boiling.
Remove from heat, add peanut butter, corn flakes and Rice Krispies.
Stir well and press into greased 9x9 inch pan. - 24.0643
Easy Corn Flake Candy
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add: Pour syrup and sugar mixture over and stir to coat. - 21.6488
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt in saucepan and add 3 cups corn flakes.
Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.
Chill. - 18.3038
Crisp Peanut Butter Cookies
Blend shortening, peanut butter and sugar thoroughly.
Crush corn flakes into fine crumbs: mix with combined dry ingredients.
Add to first mixture alternately with milk: mix well.
Shape dough into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper and... - 32.6297
Combine butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in double boiler; cook over boiling water until melted.
Pour in corn flakes; stir until coated.
Drop candy by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let harden. - 25.5959
Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine syrup and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
Working quickly, pour peanut butter mixture over cereal; toss lightly to coat.
Drop... - 32.0523
Frosted Peanut Squares
1. Combine sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup in large saucepan. Cook until mixture begins to bubble, (185° F.), stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in peanuts and Corn Flakes.
2. Press warm mixture evenly and firmly into buttered 15 x 10 x 2-inch... - 20.3683
Peanut Coconut Pie
Here's the Peanut Coconut Pie at its very best! A combination of fully hearty ingredients make this Peanut Coconut Pie incredibly delicious. Of course, it's surprisingly easy to make! - 32.7802
Peanut Butter Crisps
This is the recipe for delicious Peanut Butter Crisps. A simple recipe that results in a delicious snack. If you enjoy an accompaniment along with your cup of tea or coffee, then this is a good option. Follow this recipe and relish! - 46.1568
Almond Flake Confection
Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt, and milk in a saucepan.
Place over medium heat, cover, and bring to a boil.
Then add marshmallows and cook and stir mixture until marshmallows are melted.
Remove from heat.
Add nuts, coconut, cereal,... - 43.7619
Peanut Butter-coconut Roll
Blend peanut butter and corn syrup in bowl; stir in 2 teaspoons water.
Sift confectioners' sugar, dry milk and salt together; mix into peanut butter mixture.
Add coconut; knead until well blended.
Shape into roll; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for several hours... - 35.1787
Peanut Butter Slice
1. In a medium sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter, corn syrup and peanut butter. Mix well.
3. Place over hot water and stir occasionally till sugar dissolves in the mixture.
4. Remove... - 47.5417
Peanut Butter Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press the corn flakes and make small crumbs of it. (Optional)
3. Mix butter and peanut butter and add sugar to it.
4. Put vanilla and egg in the mixture and blend.
5. Stir in flour.
6. Make small... - 44.7299
No Bake Peanut Ice Cream Pie
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Butter 9-inch pic plate.
Combine cereal and sugar; add butter; mix well.
Press this mixture evenly on bottom and sides of pie plate.
Bake 10 minutes; cool.
Combine next 4 ingredients.
Mix with ice cream until rippled... - 40.9704
Peanut Butter Macaroons
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix the corn flakes, oats, flour, coconut and sugar together.
3) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the peanut butter until the mixture is well blended.
4) In a small... - 44.2215
Peanut Butter Clusters
Stir syrup, sugar and peanut butter together in a small saucepan on low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and with two teaspoons drop and press into clusters on wax paper.
Chill to set. - 21.5394
In a large pot combine sugar, syrup and peanut butter.
Cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add the peanuts and cereal.
Turn into greased 9 x 12 inch pan.
Press down well with moist glass.
Cut into squares.
Children love these! - 34.3414
Peanut Crunch Squares
Heat and stir white sugar and corn syrup together until sugar melts.
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
Pour into a bowl and stir cereals in with a fork.
Scrape into a greased 8-inch-square pan and pat or press out evenly with greased... - 37.1314
Combine and bake for 10 minutes at 350Â°F in an 8x8 inch greased baking pan.
Topping: In double boiler, melt chocolate (pure) chips with peanut butter.
When melted, pour over baked bottom.
Cut into squares.
For a thicker topping, you may double the... - 32.4488
Peanut Coconut Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl add eggs, light corn syrup, sugar, soft butter or margarine, vanill, salt, peanuts and flake coconut to it. Blend it well and spoon the mixture to the pie shell.
3. Bake the mixture for... - 41.5116
Tropical Peanut Squares
1) Take a large saucepan and put corn syrup and sugar into it.
2) Cook this over medium heat stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar, until the mixture bubbles.
3) Add in peanut butter after removing from heat.
4) Stir in cereal and coconut until... - 37.0535
Ting A Lings
1. In a large bowl mix the butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, until melted, stirring twice.
3. Stir in the corn flakes and peanuts.
4. With a rounded... - 34.7537
Orange Peanut Brittle
1) Take a heavy Dutch oven and mix the peanuts, sugar and corn syrup in it.
2) Cook over medium heat by stirring continuously until the soft crack stage of 290° is reached.
3) Remove from the flame and stir in the orange rind along with the... - 38.9454
Traditional Chewy Peanut Squares
This holiday, take a break from the standard pies and puds and cook up a chewy peanut treat. Betty's version of chewy peanut cookies is really decadent and simple. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make perfect peanut squares easily and effortlessly. - 104.822
Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add the egg and beat thoroughly.
Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda together; add to creamed mixture in halves, mixing until blended after each addition.
Stir in the remaining... - 36.4659
Peanut Date Balls
In a 2-quart saucepan combine dates, butter or margarine, and orange juice.
Cook and stir over medium heat till butter is melted and mixture is well mixed.
Combine egg and milk.
Stir egg mixture into date mixture; cook and stir over medium heat for 1 or 2... - 43.9635
Warm Turkey Salad With Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine together soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon oil, water, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and peanut butter in it. Blend and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss together cucumber, carrot and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate... - 45.4066
Crispy Nut Squares
Butter a baking pan.
In a large saucepan, bring to a boil peanut butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
Boil 2 minutes.
Off heat, mix in nuts and cereal.
Spread mixture into roasting pan.
In a double boiler, melt chocolate and caramel chips.
Spread... - 33.8761
Mix corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter together.
Bring just to boil and pour over corn flakes, puffed wheat and rice cereal.
Press into a greased 8 x 12 inch pan and chill.
Cut in squares.
Coconut, walnuts or cherries may be added. - 28.1172
Peanutty Apple Slices
1. Slice each apple quarter into 3 slices.
2. Spread each slice with peanut butter and press into the crushed corn flakes.
3. Serve arranged nicely on a platter. - 28.0005
Combine sugar and corn syrup in a large glass bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until bubbly.
Stir in peanut butter.
Add cereal and blend well, being careful not to crush cereal.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let stand in refrigerator to... - 25.2111
Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
In saucepan mix together sugar and corn syrup.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
Boil 1 minute.
Mix in peanut butter.
Turn into prepared pan.
Stir in corn flakes and nuts.
Press together firmly.
Cut... - 31.7604
1. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and almond flavoring; beat well. Stir in peanuts and Corn Flakes until thoroughly combined. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto well greased baking sheet. Mixture is somewhat dry in appearance before... - 18.5752
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.2228
In skillet, melt butter; add sugar, and heat slowly, stirring till blended.
Add corn flakes; toss to coat well.
Remove from heat; add peanuts.
Cool; break up any large chunks.
Reserve 2/3 cup mixture for topping.
Stir ice cream just to soften; fold in... - 28.561
Cocoa Crispy Balls
Put sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter into a large bowl and mix well.
Add the cereal and mix to coat it With clean hands, shape mixture into balls.
Roll balls in extra cereal that has been slightly crushed, flaked coconut, or sifted confectioners'... - 26.074
Chocolate Crunch Bars
1) In a pot, add sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup.
2) Gently cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring constantly, till the mixture just comes to a boil.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in chocolate chips. Heat till melted.
4) Stir in the vanilla and... - 39.9227
1. Measure Bran Flakes into small bowl. Add milk; let stand until moisture is absorbed.
2. Sift together flour, soda and spices. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and Bran Flakes mixture; beat well. Add sifted dry... - 27.8689
Choco Nut Balls
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Add butter and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls, and chill an additional 30 minutes.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 32.3379
Carob Bran Raisin Bars
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, margarine, honey and corn syrup.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in carob powder... - 48.14
Fruit Nut Nibbles
1. Mix cereal, peanuts and banana chips in 3-quart casserole or bowl. Mix margarine, honey, cinnamon and salt; pour over cereal mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Microwave until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes... - 30.0042
Nutty Popcorn Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Pour over popcorn mixture and... - 46.2433
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 44.009