- » Peanut Butter Chocolate Bonbon
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bonbon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut butter chocolate bonbon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut butter chocolate bonbon recipes.
Peanut Butter Bonbons
Melt peanut butter and butter.
Mix sugar and rice cereal.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
Blend together with hands.
Form into Mi-inch balls.
Chill till firm.
Melt butterscotch pieces in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Dip half the candies... - 39.8084
1. Beat butter in large mixing bowl until fluffy. Blend in confectioners' sugar and maple flavoring. Add enough milk to make mixture hold together. If necessary, knead mixture until all is combined. (Mixture should be very stiff.) Mix in peanuts, if desired.... - 24.6479
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper; set aside.
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, coconut, dates and orange peel.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Dip top half of each ball into melted chocolate.
Place on prepared... - 32.7464
1) Using a rolling pin, lightly crush the crackers
2) Soften the butter and using the electric mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter
3) Add in the confectioner’s sugar and cracker crumbs
4) Tip in the nuts, coconut and vanilla
5) On top of a... - 43.9632
1) Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2) In a bowl, put together peanut butter, butter, and 10X sugar
3) Fold well until smooth and add in raisins.
4) Using the butter mixture, make balls of about 1/2" in diameter.
5) Set aside in a... - 36.6509
Peanut Butter Date Balls
Mix peanut butter, sugar, nuts, dates, and butter well.
Break chocolate into top of double boiler and let it melt while shaping dough into marble-sized balls.
With metal spatula or knife, spread top of balls with melted chocolate and swirl, giving bonbon - 20.035