- » Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
Peanut Butter Brownie Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut butter brownie bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut butter brownie bar recipes.
Peanut Butter Brownies
Cream butter or margarine, sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour and baking soda; add alternately with chocolate syrup to creamed mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips.
Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan; bake at 350°F. for 30-35... - 34.1563
Peanut Butter Brownie Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar, butter, eggs, corn syrup, melted chocolate, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium... - 36.7946
Homemade Peanut Butter Brownies
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a 9-inch-square cake pan.
Beat the eggs with both sugars, peanut butter, vanilla extract and butter until smooth.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and stir them into the egg mixture.
Spread the batter evenly... - 39.1696
Chewy Peanut Brownie Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well.
Press mixture evenly over bottom of ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
In small bowl, beat corn syrup and peanut butter at low speed until well blended.
Stir in remaining filling... - 39.6848
Candy Bar Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, make the crust by mixing crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts.
3. In an ungreased baking pan pour this mixture.
4. Bake 5 minutes and... - 46.4881
Oy Vey Brownies
chocolate brownies with a richly sweet peanut butter cup topping ... they will have you saying Oy Vey - 16.4882
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the sugar and the oil. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Sift together the unbleached flour, soy flour, baking powder, salt, and carob powder.
3. Combine the egg mixture with the sifted dry ingredients. Mix... - 31.1345
Crunchy Buttery Chocolate Bars
1. Grease well a 15-inch x 10-inch Swiss roll tin with butter.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the noodles, peanuts and chopped peanut candy bars.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and corn syrup
4. Place on a low flame and heat... - 37.8012
Rocky Road Brownies Using Brownie Mix
Combine brownie mix, eggs, and water.
Spread batter in glass baking dish.
Cook on bake (6) for 8 minutes.
Cook on high (9) for 2 to 3 minutes or until brownies are dry on top.
Combine butter and chocolate pieces in a glass mixing bowl.
Cook on high... - 36.6355
Carob Nut Brownies
Cream the butter (or oil) and honey; beat in the eggs, salt, and vanilla.
Stir together the carob powder, whole wheat flour, milk powder, and baking powder; blend into the creamed mixture.
Stir in the sunflower seeds and peanuts. Turn into an oiled baking... - 30.3861
Instant Fudge Brownies
Melt butter in 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Beat with fork until well blended and smooth, about 1 minute.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Peanut Butter Fudge Bars: Add 2 tablespoons peanut butter with the... - 38.959
Microwave Rocky Road Brownies
1) Take a bowl, add the eggs,water and brownie mix. Blend well.
2) Now choose a baking dish, spread the batter and BAKE(8) for upto 8 minutes.
3)Turn the dish once.
4) Now cook on HIGH(9) for 2-3 minutes.
5)Check if brownies are dry on top
6)Take a... - 43.62
Peanut Brittle Blondies
1. Grease a 13-inch x 9-inch baking pan with baking spray or butter and dust it with flour.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and... - 42.8129
Chocolate Rocky Road Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa powder. Stir until well blended. Mix in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour, vanilla, and salt.
2. Tum into a greased 9-inch square pan,... - 34.7022
Chocolate Goody Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine brownie mix, cooking oil, eggs and water, until well blended.
4. On the bottom of the greased pan, spread this mixture.
5. Bake for about 30... - 44.5308
Peanut Butter Brownie Bar Recipes By Category
Peanut Butter Brownie Bar Dish: