- » Peanut Butter Apple
Peanut Butter Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut butter apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut butter apple recipes.
Apple And Peanut Butter Snack
Why not add proteins to your apples and make them more nutritious. Watch this video that shares this super simple way for a nutrition packed fruit snack. Terry Shanahan comes out with this terrific idea for an absolutely healthy mid time snack. Take a look... - 119.965
Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt,... - 44.2171
Peanut Butter Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cream the butter, sugar and peanut butter together, then beat in the egg.
3) Sift all the dry ingredients and stir in alongwith the applesauce alternately into the egg mixture, blend until smooth.
4) In... - 43.1792
Peanut Butter And Apple Crescents
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Separate dough into 8 triangles; spread a thin layer of peanut butter on each triangle.
Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoonful cinnamon mixture; top each with about 1 tablespoonful chopped apple.
Roll up, start at... - 37.2574
Peanut Butter Apples
1. In an electric mixer, place roasted peanuts and grind till coarse.
2. Add water as required and grind until you get a thick smooth paste consistency.
3. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Apply... - 35.0422
Peanut Butter And Apple Pockets
Using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, peel, core and slice apple.
Chop prepared apple with Food Chopper.
Combine apple, peanut butter, cream cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Place a scant tablespoon of the filling in center of a bread... - 33.7012
Peanut Butter Apple Filling
In a bowl blend together peanut butter, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and lemon juice.
Stir in apple and crumbled bacon.
Cover and refrigerate to store.
To spread, remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature. - 24.9019