- » Peanut Bar
Peanut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peanut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peanut bar recipes.
Low Carb Scotcharoo Bars
1. In a large bowl, melt butter and peanut butter. Mix together with the Splenda. Add the whey protein powder and stir.
2. Add in toasted coconut and combine well.
3. Line a 8x11-inch baking pan with foil.
4. In a ceramic bowl, melt coconut oil... - 108.843
Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper sprayed with nonstick spray.
3. Beat together the peanut butter and butter until they’re smooth.
4. Sprinkle both sugars and vanilla and beat until light and... - 103.019
Chewy Peanut Bars
1) In a large bowl, place the butter and put in the microwave. Set it at HIGH and heat butter for 45 to 60 seconds or till it has melted.
2) Add peanut butter and brown sugar and mix well.
3) Add Vi cup peanuts, flour, eggs, salt, baking powder and... - 47.2784
Triple Peanut Bars
Prepare peanut butter icing. Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and... - 45.5441
Spicy Apple Peanut Bars
Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until very light and fluffy.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking... - 45.3992
Butterscotch Peanut Bars
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, gently melt butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter, stirring constantly, till smooth.
3) Cool for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the peanuts and then the marshmallows.
5) Pour into a... - 44.6685
Chocolate Peanut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 13 X 9 inch pan.
Cream butter, granulated sugar and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar in large bowl.
Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Blend into creamed... - 43.8226
Peanut Brickie Layer Bars
1. In a 12"X7" baking dish, place a two inch diameter jar at the centre
2. Add butter/margarine to a baking dish and microwave at HIGH for a minute; add cookie crumbs and press it into the bottom of the baking dish all around the jar
3. Sprinkle with... - 40.0621
Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars
BEAT peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until smooth.
Beat in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Beat in flour and salt.
Stir in 1 cup morsels.
Spread into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE in preheated 350° F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges... - 39.4694
Microwave Peanut Bars
1) Take a large bowl and add the brown sugar,peanut butter,water and pie mix.
2) mix these well.
3) Take a baking dish and spread and flatten this mix.
4)Now cover with wax paper and cook on ROAST(7) for upto 8 minutes till firm yet puffy.
5)Toss the... - 39.1631
Chocolate Peanut Bars
Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
Measure all ingredients except chocolate morsels into a large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until just mixed; increase speed of mixer to medium and beat 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread... - 37.3724
Use a large mixing bowl. Cream together the peanut butter and butter. When the mixture is light, cream in the honey. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla.
Stir together the peanuts, whole wheat flour, milk powder, salt, and baking powder;... - 35.841
Chocolate Peanut Bars
Place the chocolate, peanut butter, syrup and water in a pan and heat gently until melted.
Stir in the peanuts and bran flakes and mix thoroughly.
Turn into a lined and greased 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 inch baking tin and smooth the surface.
Chill in the... - 35.705
Spicy Peanut Bars
Grease a 15 x 23 cm/6 x 9 in shallow tin.
Sift the flour, salt, black pepper and 1/2teaspoon of the cayenne into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the grated cheese, then knead well to make a firm... - 35.3073
Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Bars
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; stir in corn syrup, vanilla, and oats, blending thoroughly.
Pat dough evenly over bottom of a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven for about 20 minutes or until golden... - 34.5249
Combine pie crust mix, brown sugar, peanut butter, and water in large mixing bowl; mix well to combine.
Spread and flatten into glass baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook on roast (7) for 7 to 8 minutes until mixture is puffy but firm.
Sprinkle chocolate... - 33.9997
Peanut Rice Krispies Bars
Lightly grease a 23 cm/9 in square shallow tin.
Place the peanut butter, sugar and syrup in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the ingredients have melted.
Stir in the vanilla essence and cereal.
Press the mixture... - 30.9447
Peanut Butter-honey Bars
In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter, eggs and honey until smooth.
Blend in milk powder.
Add cereal and mix well.
Spread in a greased 8-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 325° for 20 minutes (mixture may look damp).
Cool and cut into bars.
Store in the... - 30.5404
Peanut Crisp Bars
Mix together the cereal and peanuts.
Put the sugar and syrup in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
Fold in the cereal mixture.
Pour into a greased 20 cm (8 inch)... - 30.1354
Bake Me Not Peanut Bars
In large mixing bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, flour, vanilla extract and peanuts; mix well.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, cook sugar and water over medium heat, to hard-ball stage (250° F.), or until syrup forms a hard ball when dropped into very cold... - 29.3888
Peanut Crescent Bars
1. Separate crescent rolls into 2 large pieces. Press into the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan, sealing perforations while pressing out.
2. Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large bowl until smooth with a wooden spoon. Stir 10X sugar and... - 25.7288
Gluten Free Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwave proof bowl add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute on high.
3. Remove the bowl from microwave, add in the confectioner sugar, brown sugar and... - 0
Peanut Bar Recipes By Category