Peach Orange Juice
- » Peach Schnapps Orange Juice
Peach Schnapps Orange Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach schnapps orange juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach schnapps orange juice recipes.
Peach Orange Punch
Peach Orange Punch is an amazingly delicous punch recipe. Try this fruit recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 27.2795
Georgia Peach Cocktail, Three Variants
We are doing three unique variants to the Georgia Peach recipe because we feel you need to see all three to make the right choice. With such dynamically different recipes for the same cocktail name, we are giving you three ways to decide: spirit focused,... - 0
Sex On The Beach Vodka Cocktail
1. Fill a highball glass with ice.
2. Pour in the vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice and cranberry juice.
3. Pour in the creme de cassis in the end and stir well.
4. Garnish with a straw, orange wedge and cherry and serve chilled. - 108.395
Classic Gilligan's Island Citrus Cocktail
Light cocktail ideas are right for casual parties with more ladies. Here is a classic recipe inspired from the 1960's TV show called Gilligan's Island Cocktail with Vodka as the base along with other citrus juices. Light and peppy! - 107.955
Smoking Loon Cocktail
If you are someone who appreciates and understands the sophistication of a good wine, this review of smoking loon will surely make sense to you. Derrick Schommer, in this video, reviews the classic wine. Stream the video to learn what the expert has to say... - 114.827
Green Goblin Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add the vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice, southern comfort, blue curacao and shake well.
2. Top a Collins glass with ice.
3. Strain the drink into the glass.
4. Garnish with a cherry and serve chilled. - 111.356
Fuzzy Pirate Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice, orange juice, orange bitters, sugar, peach schnapps, spiced rum and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 97.3653
Fuzzy Navel - Classic Cocktail
The Fuzzy Navel, a classic cocktail with three potential origins for the name and recipe. We can appreciate that we are not 100% certain which is the correct origin but we can be assured that this is an easily created tasty little cocktail. Tasting Notes:... - 110.577
Sex On The Beach Cocktail, How-to
1. In a highball glass, pour in Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice on top of a few ice cubes.
2. Give it a stir.
3. Serve chilled with an orange wheel sitting on the rim of the glass
Alternatively, you can first add... - 0
Fuzzy Navel Freeze
Combine milk, peaches, orange juice concentrate, ice cubes, and schnapps in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add yogurt, and process just until blended.
Pour into glasses, and serve immediately. - 27.416
The 57 Chevy Cocktail
A few alcohols and a lot of splashes, this cocktail brings tons of great flavors together in one glass. Plus, it's the 4th of July, so you got that going for you too! - 119.242
Original Sex On The Beach
Forget about the innuendo, this smooth, juicy drink has other better things to give you a high than just the name. A heady mix of peach schnapps and vodka, this beach drink is sure to win you over, especially if you are a great fan of smooth, juicy drinks.... - 102.08
Hawaiian Punch Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add light rum, amaretto, peach schnapps, lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and ice cubes.
2. Add in the grenadine and stir the drink.
3. Give the drink a good 10 second shake.
4. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
5.... - 115.634
Bermuda Triangle Cocktail
Get lost in the bermuda triangle...cocktail. This drink brings OJ and love (peach schnapps) with a bit of Dark Rum to really bring out the Bermuda angle to the cocktail. - 0
Happy Days Cocktail
Place ice, Malibu, schnapps, Advocaat, juices and cream in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into martini glass. - 23.6825
Mekong Cocktail, How-to
The Mekong Cocktail, brings a banana yogurt like flavor if you were to douse it in 151 proof rum. Citrus, fire and heavy banana flavor. - 0