- » Peach Schnapps
Peach Schnapps Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach schnapps recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach schnapps recipes.
Peach Orange Punch
Peach Orange Punch is an amazingly delicous punch recipe. Try this fruit recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 25.4829
Peach Berry Shooter
If you are tired of plain tequila bang-bang shots, you can always turn to peach berry shooter for a change. Perfect for warm weather, this cocktail of peach schnapps, raspberry schnapps and vodka packs in a good deal of berry flavors, fun and punch and... - 95.5391
Peaches For Me Cocktail
If you don’t like dark rum, try experimenting with this oh-so-summery peach cocktail. This flavorful little cocktail is a combination of dark rum and amaretto not to forget the lovely peach schnapps, the real star of the drink. Sure, this doesn’t look... - 100.101
Fuzzy Little Man Peach Cocktail, How-to
The Fuzzy Little Man Peach, I do not want to know where the name comes from but we will take it. The flavor is that of a sweet almondy, peach almond syrup like flavor. Nice honey aftertaste. - 0
Place muffin papers in muffin cups.
In a medium bowl, stir together almonds, granola, crumbs, and 1/3 cup peach jam.
Spoon 1 teaspoon into bottom of each muffin cup, pressing in lightly.
Spoon yogurt or ice cream into a medium bowl and stir in 1/2 cup jam and... - 36.0327
Peaches And Sweet Cream Spread
Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and blend until smooth.
Cover and chill for several hours to give the flavors time to blend. - 21.7933
Sweet Georgia Peach Custard Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a food processor combine the crust ingredients and process until just combined.
Pat the mixture into a greased 9-inch by 1 1/2-inch-deep pie plate, pressing the dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
In a... - 43.7836
Hot Orchard Peach Cup
Combine juice, brown sugar, 2 cinnamon sticks and margarine in Dutch oven.
Heat to a boil.
Remove from heat; discard cinnamon sticks.
Add schnapps, if desired.
Garnish with additional cinnamon sticks, if desired. - 31.9633
Peach Apricot Cobbler With Almond Ice Milk
1. Make the filling: Preheat the oven to 375° In a large bowl, toss the peach and apricot wedges with the sugar, peach schnapps and fresh lemon juice. Transfer the fruit filling mixture to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Make the topping: Spread the slivered... - 31.1358
Peaches And Cream Mousse
1. Place peaches in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over apricot nectar in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir in pureed peaches and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Remove from... - 32.7797
Peach Melba Cake Roll
Coat a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
Line pan with wax paper; coat with cooking spray.
Beat egg yolks until thick and pale.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well.
Stir in vanilla.
Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric mixer until... - 43.4736
Peach And Vanilla Crème Brûlées
“People are often nervous about making this dessert but these are my fail proof, very easy crème brûlées! It can be awkward cooking them in a water bath and getting the timing and temperate just right. In this recipe they don’t get cooked in the oven... - 31.3003
Smoking Loon Cocktail
If you are someone who appreciates and understands the sophistication of a good wine, this review of smoking loon will surely make sense to you. Derrick Schommer, in this video, reviews the classic wine. Stream the video to learn what the expert has to say... - 94.7651
Peachy Suicide, How-to Cocktail
The Peachy Suicide is a easy shooter to begin the night and help break into a conversation; a social lubricant if you will. Only two ingredients so you can work to make this without too much trouble. - 0
How To Make A Peach Mint Julep Cocktail
For Simple Syrup:
1. In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, and lemon zest to the boil. Continue to boil until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Add the mint leaves, cover with lid and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Into a large mason jar... - 0
Barman S Breakfast
The peach and Advocaat flavors blend very well in this Barman S Breakfast recipe. Personally, I love this Barman S Breakfast and keep making it again and again. Happy drinking! - 14.6797
The Brain Hemorrhage Shooter
If you need a cocktail that comes with prissy presentation, this is it. And no, it’s not just about umbrella straw and the maraschino cherries. In fact, this sweet shooter creates a chaos of color and goes down smoothly giving your taste buds a riot of... - 95.2869
Red White And Blue Shooter Cocktail
1. Chill your grenadine, peach schnapps and blue curacao bottles in the refrigerator for a few hours.
2. In a tall shot glass, layer the chilled grenadine.
3. Next, gently pour the peach schnapps over the back of a spoon to create the... - 125.675
Blue Bikini Martini
It is summer time and great for fun little flirty kind of drinks. Take a look at this absolutely interesting video that shares a super cool summer cocktail recipe. Make yourself this brilliant blue bikini martini with gin, blue curacao liqueur and peach... - 122.821
Red Headed Slut Cocktail
This one helluva drink packs in a roaring kick and the deep, red hue makes it all the more kickass. A party favorite, this drink is perfect when you want to forget all things and party all night. Stream the video recipe to get further insight into this mind-... - 99.3768
Fuzzy Hippo Cocktail, How-to
The Fuzzy Hippo! We are back on our Hpnotiq and this one has its best friend, Pineapple Juice but also brings vodka and peach schnapps. Why? It probably brings it closer to the likes of a Fuzzy Navel and thus you get the Fuzzy Hippo. - 0
The Fuzzy Blue Gobbler
A cocktail that looks like a bottle of hpnotiq but has none in it. A honey, citrus and peach combination with a pretty color. - 108.196
You will love me for posting this Russian Front recipe. Russian Front has an exquisite flavor for sipping, relaxing and enjoying. Truly delightful! - 22.7252
Heady Heatwave Cocktail
When the mercury hits high and heatwaves take a toll, what better way to celebrate the warmth than with a "heat wave" cocktail. Packed with pineapple juice, peach schnapps and aged rum, this truly fabulous drink is a great way to enjoy the taste of the... - 100.463
Lindsay Lohan Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add jagermeister, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, coke and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Add a straw to the glass and serve chilled. - 98.3072
Green Goblin Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add the vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice, southern comfort, blue curacao and shake well.
2. Top a Collins glass with ice.
3. Strain the drink into the glass.
4. Garnish with a cherry and serve chilled. - 100.666
Fuzzy Pirate Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice, orange juice, orange bitters, sugar, peach schnapps, spiced rum and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 121.984
Sex On The Beach Vodka Cocktail
1. Fill a highball glass with ice.
2. Pour in the vodka, peach schnapps, orange juice and cranberry juice.
3. Pour in the creme de cassis in the end and stir well.
4. Garnish with a straw, orange wedge and cherry and serve chilled. - 126.405
Sunken Treasure Martini
1. Put the jam into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Add the strawberry into the jam.
3. In a shaker, add the gin and peach schnapps with ice and shake well.
4. Strain over the strawberry and jam.
5. Top with chilled champagne.
6. Serve chilled. - 133.712
Leg Spreader Martini
1. Add spiced rum, coconut rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice to a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
4. Drop in a cherry and serve chilled. - 134.137
Red Headed Slut
1. In a mixing glass, add the Jager, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry juice.
2. In a small glass-the mouth of which can be fit into the mixing glass to close it, put the ice cubes and align over the mixing glass as shown in the video. Shake well to mix the... - 127.595
Baby Fragola Cocktail
Baby Fragola Cocktail - A cocktail that you will find absolutely epic, flavorful and just too awesome to put down. Well it could be a bit of an unnecessary overkill! But it is a great looking cocktail. - 90.9329
The Peche Martini
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, southern comfort, peach schnapps, peached ice tea and shake.
2. Add lime juice and shake once more.
3. Run the lime wedge around the rim of the martini glass.
4. Strain the drink into the martini glass.
5.... - 115.44
Happy Days Cocktail
Place ice, Malibu, schnapps, Advocaat, juices and cream in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into martini glass. - 22.2224
The Barrakuda Margarita
The Barrakuda Margarita, a play off the original margarita but very blue and a little peachy!
Tasting notes: Sweet peach attack that ends mildly sour with a hint of sweet and a nice citrus acidity in the finish. Tequila will make a big impact on how much... - 101.59
Sex In The Hot Tub Cocktail
A hot tub with champagne (or bubbles in a bath) is pretty darn sexy and so is this drink with peach schnapps and raspberry liqueur. - 137.995
Wild Rice Saute
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in hot oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
Add rice, seasonings and peach schnapps and cook 1 1/2 minutes longer; stirring frequently. - 27.1757
Wild Rice Saute
1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in hot oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Put in rice, seasonings and peach schnapps and cook 1 1/2 minutes longer and stirring frequently. - 36.6389
Irish Trash Can Cocktail
Nothing rivals the fresh taste and power-packed punch that Irish Trash Can cocktail. This red bull based cocktail has a concoction of alcohols in it. A hearty drink with a kickass punch. Follow the video to know more. - 98.6568
Hawaiian Punch Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add light rum, amaretto, peach schnapps, lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and ice cubes.
2. Add in the grenadine and stir the drink.
3. Give the drink a good 10 second shake.
4. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
5.... - 102.344
F.a.t Cocktail (friggen Awesome Tea)
The F.A.T is the Friggen Awesome Tea cocktail, a sweet?dare we say super sweet cocktail. Our iced tea is a bit sugary, we hoped to use unsweetened iced tea but apparently the bottle we bought had sugar in it too. - 115.507
The Woo Woo, How-to
The Woo Woo cocktail, from our perspective--it does not have the classic glass it was once served in and that is only because we cannot find such a glass anymore. But, it is a super easy, dangerous and tasty cocktail creation. - 0
Castlevania: Hidden Turkey, Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Wild Turkey, Peach Schnapps, Vodka, Melon Liqueur and Blue Curacao.
2. Shake it well, using a strainer pour in an ice cube filled Collins glass using a strainer, pour cranberry juice on top.
3.... - 0
Classic Gilligan's Island Citrus Cocktail
Light cocktail ideas are right for casual parties with more ladies. Here is a classic recipe inspired from the 1960's TV show called Gilligan's Island Cocktail with Vodka as the base along with other citrus juices. Light and peppy! - 111.255
Valentine's Day Passionate Kiss Cocktail
How about celebrating Valentine's Day with a warm tropical drink? Here is an idea to woo your dear one with the Passionate Kiss cocktail made with Peach Schnapps and Pineapple juice as the base drinks. Love sails out truly in the air with this one! - 112.223
Fuzzy Navel - Classic Cocktail
The Fuzzy Navel, a classic cocktail with three potential origins for the name and recipe. We can appreciate that we are not 100% certain which is the correct origin but we can be assured that this is an easily created tasty little cocktail. Tasting Notes:... - 112.182
Sex On The Beach Cocktail, How-to
1. In a highball glass, pour in Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice on top of a few ice cubes.
2. Give it a stir.
3. Serve chilled with an orange wheel sitting on the rim of the glass
Alternatively, you can first add... - 0
The Woo Woo Cocktail
Just when you need an awesome drink to woo your guests, this drink would truly hit the spot. This delectable peach and cranberry cocktail has vodka as its base. Follow the video recipe to learn how to perfectly layer this cocktail. - 94.2657
Fuzzy Navel Freeze
Combine milk, peaches, orange juice concentrate, ice cubes, and schnapps in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add yogurt, and process just until blended.
Pour into glasses, and serve immediately. - 25.6081
Peachy Lamb Satay
Lamb Satay: Remove and discard silvery skin from lamb loins. Cut each loin lengthwise into 4 strips.
Peach Schnapps Marinade: In large shallow nonmetallic dish, combine peach schnapps, oil, garlic, hot pepper flakes, cinnamon stick and cloves. Add lamb to... - 37.205
Beach Bellini Cocktail
Watch this video recipe of Beach Bellini Cocktail that is a traditional Italian drink. This recipe is based on the same drink but it is a modified version. Add this drink to your summer parties and get your guests in the groove. - 107.784
Double Whipped Cream
In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
Add sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and liqueur, if using, and continue beating until soft peaks form.
(Cream may be refrigerated in a covered container overnight.) - 21.5225
Woo Woo Cocktail
Here is a quick video on how to make a woo woo cocktail….I’ve made a couple of cocktails so far, and although I’m no Tom Cruise they turn out pretty darn good!
This one is peach schnapps, vodka and cranberry juice poured over ice. Here is this very... - 82.0793
Muddle lime and mint at the bottom of a shaker, add the remaining ingredients and shake for 10-seconds, strain into a chilled highball with crushed ice - 93.2513
Wild Rice Saute
This Wild Rice Saute is one of the tastiest wild rice dishes I've ever known ! Enjoy this rice with adequate irresistible seasonings and vegetables for your next meal. Feel free to suggest more about this Wild Rice Saute here. - 33.6783
The 57 Chevy Cocktail
A few alcohols and a lot of splashes, this cocktail brings tons of great flavors together in one glass. Plus, it's the 4th of July, so you got that going for you too! - 111.119
The Perfect Storm Shooter, How-to
The Perfect Storm, a very chaotic and mixed up shooter that will make your friends hesitate before taking this shot. Definitely going to bring some crazy thunder to your face.
If you don't have absinthe or find it disgusting, you can probably get away with... - 0
Mekong Cocktail, How-to
The Mekong Cocktail, brings a banana yogurt like flavor if you were to douse it in 151 proof rum. Citrus, fire and heavy banana flavor. - 0
Spiced Red Wine
Prepare Grape Ice Ring.
Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Cool to room temperature.
Cover; refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
Combine wine, grape juice, schnapps and sugar... - 31.1136
Purple People Eater Cocktail
This Halloween, put the BOO in your booze with Three Olives Vodka. Featuring two recently launched flavors perfect for the holiday’s festivities, Three Olives RangTang and Purple will bring the spirit of Halloween to your home bar. - 17.5847
Pour the whole bottle of vodka into a blender and whizz with the gold leaf for just a few seconds.
You want specks you can see, so be careful not to whizz too much.
For each drink pour 30mI of the vodka into a shaker filled with ice, along with 15ml Grand... - 37.0859
Original Sex On The Beach
Forget about the innuendo, this smooth, juicy drink has other better things to give you a high than just the name. A heady mix of peach schnapps and vodka, this beach drink is sure to win you over, especially if you are a great fan of smooth, juicy drinks.... - 99.6151
Arroz Con Leche
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the half-and-half and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Heat until just below boiling and remove from the heat.
In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolk with the remaining sugar.
Add 2 tablespoons of the hot half-and-half to... - 43.0188
Red White And Blueberry Shortcakes With Chocolate Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cocoa, salt, and sugar in a food processor with the metal blade or in a medium bowl with a fork.
Add shortening and pulse or cut in until the... - 40.9182
Hazelnut Torte With Fresh Raspberries And Cream
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light.
3 In another bowl, sift the flour with the salt.
4 Add in the hazelnuts, and stir into the creamed mixture to make an even dough.
5 ... - 45.6123
Peach Schnapps Recipes By Category