- » Peach Rice
Peach Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach rice recipes.
Peaches In Rice Mould
Oil a 1-quart ring mold.
Combine rice, water, salt, sugar and butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Place whipping cream... - 43.8325
Peach Rice Betty
1.Grease a baking dish.
2.Prehat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.On the dish, spread a layer of brown rice topped with layer of peaches combined with lemon juice and nuts.
4.Repeat the layers and top them with sprinkling of honey followed by... - 37.7812
Peach Rice Dessert
Place each peach half in individual mold or custard cup.
Combine orange juice and gelatin in saucepan, cooking over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Add cooked rice and salt, stirring to blend completely.
Fold in topping, pour over peach halves, and... - 30.1247
You May Also Like!
Place rice and water in a medium saucepan.
Bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
Toss rice with scallions, parsley, mint, gingerroot, lemon rind, cinnamon, cloves, yogurt, brown... - 42.7823
Peach And Rice Pudding
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole combine all ingredients.
Cook at power level 5 for 9 minutes, stirring twice.
Let stand at least 10 minutes if dessert is to be served warm.
Cool, then refrigerate if it will be served chilled.
Garnish with fresh peach... - 36.7112
Peach-rice Loaf Supreme
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a glass loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Drain peach slices (save juice for sauce) and dry well on paper towelling.
Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt thoroughly in saucepan.
Blend in milk gradually.
Bring to a boil over high heat,... - 44.7922
Peach Rice Custard
Preheat oven to 350° F.
and butter a 2-quart casserole.
In the top of a double boiler, over hot but not boiling water, heat milk.
In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Add honey, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Add slowly to hot milk and cook,... - 39.2284
Peach And Rice Custard Loaf
Combine sugar, flour and salt in top of double boiler.
Add 1/2 cup milk and egg yolks; beat well.
Add remaining 1 cup milk.
Cook in double boiler about 20 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add flavoring and fold... - 46.3304
Peach And Rice Phirni
Chef Majula makes a traditional Indian dessert, rice phirni with a little twist. She add a little peach to the pudding to give a nice texture. Phirni is slightly different from other Indian rice pudding and she has done full justice to the dish by grinding... - 104.824
Peaches And Cream Rice Pudding
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the milk to a simmer over moderate heat. Stir in the rice and salt, reduce the heat to low and cook, covered, for 20 minutes; set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°. Butter eight 1-cup custard cups. In a small... - 41.4184
Peach Glazed Chicken
1. In a hot grill pan, grill the peach wedges until they get nice grill mark on all of the sides, about 6 minutes and set aside.
2. Season chicken tenders with salt, pepper, garlic and onion power.
3. Heat nonstick skillet on medium high heat, add oil... - 100.619
Roast Capon With Rice Stuffing And Peach Green Grape Garnish
1) Preheat oven to 325° F before roasting.
2) Wash capon under water and pat dry with paper towel after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of capon with salt.
4) To prepare stuffing, take a large skillet and melt butter in... - 45.3558
Chilled Peaches With Arborio Rice Pudding And Cinnamon Churros
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Score a shallow X in the bottom of each peach. Submerge the peaches in the boiling water for 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the peaches to the ice water to cool. Peel, cut... - 36.765
Peach Rice Recipes By Category