- » Peach Port
Peach Port Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach port recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach port recipes.
Peaches Poached In Port Wine
Boil port, water, sugar, ginger, vanilla bean, and lemon in a large uncovered saucepan 10 minutes; remove lemon.
Reduce heat to moderately low, add peaches, and simmer uncovered, turning occasionally, 10-15 minutes.
Transfer all to a large bowl, cover, and... - 29.2337
Ripe Peaches With Port
1. In a bowl place peaches after slicing them, sprinkle with sugar and add good quality port.
2. Toss to coat and let it stand, 15 minutes.
3. To serve into dessert dishes, spoon the mixture and top with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. - 28.3459
Peaches In Port
Arrange peaches on 24 x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and port; dot with butter.
Fold foil loosely around fruit and seal edges tightly.
Grill packet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 15 minutes or until fruit is... - 23.15
You May Also Like!
Assorted Fruit In Port Wine
This yummy Assorted Fruit In Port Wine recipe comes from an age-old magazine. I made this Assorted Fruit In Port Wine for the simple reason that I love to have wine. Make it today! - 30.6446
Cherry Port Dessert
1. Heat 1 cup water in a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl in microwave oven to boiling (about 2 to 3 minutes at HIGH).
2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in wine and cold water. Chill until slightly thickened.
3. Stir peaches into thickened gelatin. Turn into a... - 31.6169
Stir together cream sherry or port, sugar, preserves, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; set aside.
Tear off six 10x18-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
Fold up sides of each piece of foil, using fist to form pouches.
Place two peach halves in each foil... - 29.2777
Frozen Peach Puree
1) Bring out the pack of frozen peaches from the freezer, just before dinner to enjoy the preparation at dessert time. Thaw ¾ part of peaches for preparing the dessert.
2) In a food processor with steel blade, add the peaches and rest... - 37.8556
Peach And Melon Boats
1 Cut the melon into quarters and remove the seeds.
Run a sharp knife carefully along the base of each quarter to cut-away the flesh from the rind.
Slice the melon across widthways and position the slices to left and right alternately, overlapping the base,... - 31.2272
1) Scald and peel the peaches, then halve and pit them.
2) Combine and heat the sherry, port and sugar.
3) Stir in the peach halves and 4 pits, then gently simmer for about 30 minutes.
4) Discard the pits, place the peach halves in flat dish and... - 36.561
Hot Peach Melba
Drain juice into pretty container and reserve raspberries in a decorative bowl.
Mix raspberry juice with cornstarch, sugar and butter.
Arrange peach halves in serving dishes.
Arrange ice cream scoops in bowl and store in freezer. - 32.7732
Peach And Yogurt Soup
Any variety of peach or nectarine works for this soup. To peel fuzzy peaches with ease, blanch them first. Fill a large saucepan three-fourths full of water and bring it to a boil. Using a sharp knife, score an X in the blossom end of each peach. Immerse 2 or... - 43.5044
Chicken Liver Pate With Peaches
Cook the sliced onions in half the vegetable stock.
Add the bay leaf and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Once the onions are soft, add the chicken liver and port wine.
Cook until golden but the livers must still be pink on the inside.
Puree this mixture.
Remove... - 36.946
Chicken With Peaches From Holland
1) Cut the chicken into quarter.
2) Skin the banans and cut lengthwise into halves.
3) In a large pan, heat 2 pz of butter.
4)... - 46.7715