Fruit Pork Chop
- » Peach Pork Chop
Peach Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach pork chop recipes.
Peach 'n' Pork Chop Barbecue
I made this Peach 'N' Pork Chop Barbecue last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Peach 'N' Pork Chop Barbecue recipe for yourself! - 39.9678
You May Also Like!
Peach Pork Chops
1. In a skillet heat olive oil on medium.
2. Place the pork chop and sprinkle cinnamon, thyme and pepper powder over it.
3. Brown the chops, turning after every 5 minutes. Add in the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a... - 92.1723
Broiled Pork Chops With Crabapple Peaches
Drain peaches and crabapples; reserve peach juice.
Place pork chops on rack in broiler pan.
Place pan 6 to 7 inches from heat.
Broil 15 to 17 minutes on first side; season with salt and pepper.
Turn chops and broil second side 15 minutes, basting with pea - 27.1949
Sherried Peach Pork Chops
Drain peaches, reserving syrup and set aside.
Combine reserved syrup, sherry, coriander, cumin, ginger, cayenne pepper and garlic powder; blend well.
Pierce pork chops with fork and place in a shallow cooking dish. Pour marinade over chops. Let stand 1 hour... - 35.0098
Grilled Pork Chops With Georgia Peach Chutney
To make the chutney: In a medium saucepan, combine the bell pepper, onion, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the broth is reduced.
Add the peaches, cover, and... - 45.7439
Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops And Peaches
1. Combine bourbon, honey, soy sauce, canola oil, ginger, red pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a
large bowl. Add pork and peaches, toss well to coat.
2. Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove pork and... - 32.7221
Golden Glow Pork Chops
1) In a skillet, lightly brown the pork chops on both sides..
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned chops and season with salt and pepper.
4) Keep a drained peach half over each pork chop.
5) In a bowl, mix brown... - 42.3689
Rosy Pork Chops
Rosy Pork Chops combines the flavors of pork and peaches. This is quite an easy recipe and can be prepared in a jiffy. Try adding the Rosy Pork Chops to your party menu, it will sure be a hit - take my word! - 38.9538
Peachy Pork Chops
1. In a microwave-proof bowl, combine jam and soy sauce . Cook on high power for 1 minute; whisk until smooth and let cool 2 minutes. Add pork chops, turn to coat, and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot, about 2 minutes. Add... - 29.4038
Sweet Sour Peachy Pork Chops
Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper; place in large skillet.
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Set peaches aside.
Combine syrup, brown sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar; pour over chops.
Cover and cook 15 minutes over medium heat.
Remove cover and - 32.1963
Golden Glow Pork Chops
Lightly brown pork-chops on both sides in large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit.
Pour off excess fat.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup syrup from peaches, and vinegar.
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
Arrange... - 40.0767
Peach Pork Chop Recipes By Category