- » Peach Pear Chutney
Peach Pear Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach pear chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach pear chutney recipes.
Combine all ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan; stir until well blended.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring frequently.
Uncover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Remove... - 40.4286
Peach Or Pear Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Cook slowly until thick, about 40 minutes.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Process 10 minutes in boiling water bath. - 40.2857
You May Also Like!
Mild Peach Chutney
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 45 MINUTES on '5', or until syrup is thickened and chutney is desired consistency, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Ladle into... - 42.5956
Blanch and peel tomatoes and peaches and cut up (not too fine) with onions and pears (peeled).
Cook until thick, remove spices and bottle. - 32.1494
Tarragon-Peach Chutney is simply a delicious recipe. I am sure the mouth-watering taste of Tarragon-Peach Chutney will surely tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 40.2467
Dried Fruit Chutney
1 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, 1 combine the prunes, apricots, pears, peaches, raisins, onions, sugar, water, vinegar, ginger, salt, mustard seeds, and turmeric.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, then lower the heat and simmer, covered,... - 41.3885
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind fruits, onion, and garlic into large kettle; add vinegar.
Cover and let stand 24 hours.
Stir in sugar, 3 tablespoons (45 ml) salt, and spices.
Simmer mixture until thick (about 1 hour), stirring... - 42.9032
Finely chop limes with peppers in processor or blender.
Transfer to Dutch oven or other large kettle.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat and simmer until dark and thick, about 2... - 44.731
Carrie Nash's Chutney
1. In a pan bring sugar, vinegar and wine to a boil and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Serve the chutney alongside dishes or snacks as desired. - 37.2677
Microwaved Roast Leg Of Lamb
1. Place lamb leg fat side down on roasting rack in 12x8-inch glass dish.
2. Shield shank end with foil and cover with tent of wax paper.
3. Microwave at high for about 20-25 minutes.
4. Remove cover, rotate dish 1/4 turn, turn leg over 1/4 turn, baste... - 37.5748
Cheese, Olive And Nut Gelatin Salad
1. Set a 1-quart loaf pan, ring mold or other fancy mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Blend cottage and Roquefort or Blue cheese with the cream, salt, paprika, olives and... - 38.451
Buffet Fruit Bowl
Peel banana and score lengthwise with tines of fork; cut diagonally into crosswise sections*.
Halve pears remove cores.
Cut apple into wedges remove core.
Peel and section grapefruit.
Blend cream cheese and blue cheese.
Form into balls; roll in nuts.
Arrange... - 40.4139