- » Peach Pancake Mix
Peach Pancake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Peach Pancake Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Peach Pancake Mix recipes.
Mixed-fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream
These Mixed Fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream are a dreamy dessert ! Here's a tip for you ! Try out these Mixed Fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream with melba sauce poured over ! Your joy will know no bounds ! Come back here with your suggestions if you have any ! - 30.275
Pancakes With Peach Sauce
Thaw the peaches.
Drain and reserve syrup.
Chop the peaches.
Combine the milk, egg and shortening in a bowl and stir in the pancake mix.
Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle and sprinkle each with about 1/2 tablespoon... - 41.9898
Pecan Pancakes With Peach Sauce
Combine milk, egg, and shortening.
Stir into pancake mix.
Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot, lightly greased griddle.
Sprinkle each with about 1/2 tablespoon pecans.
Bake till golden brown on each side; flip only once. - 31.1477
Buckwheat Crepes With Peaches
Stir both flours and salt together in large bowl.
Mix in milk until well incorporated, then add eggs; mix vigorously with whisk.
Pass through sieve.
Stir in melted butter and refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Lightly butter crepe pan and place over medium-high... - 39.2423
Pancakes With Berries
1. For the berry compote: In a saucepan over high heat, add and combine blueberries, raspberries, sugar with peach drink. Mix well and cook it for 5 - 7 minutes or until it is of syrup consistency.
2. After 7 minutes, lower the heat and bring the... - 100.434
Quick Apple Peach Compote
Mix all ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer 6 to 8 minutes.
Cool and serve as accompaniment for meat or as sauce for pancakes. - 17.236
1) In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt, mix the sugar and make a depression in the center.
2) Beat together the 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg, beat into the flour mixture to smoothen.
3) Beat in the milk gradually, then the vanilla... - 48.13
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Heat a 5-6 inch skillet moderately.
3) Take a clean bowl and gently mix together sugar, salt and flour. Add in the cereal crumbs
4) In a separate bowl whisk eggs, milk and butter and blend into the dry... - 46.8777
Mixed Fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream
Mash bananas with cream and sugar; cover surface of each crepe.
Cut peaches and pears into small pieces; lay over bananas.
Roll or fold crepes; place in buttered ovenproof dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven 15 minutes. - 31.1792
Golden Peach Dumplings
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add shortening and cut in coarsely with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add cheese and mix lightly with a fork.
Add water, a tablespoonful at a time, mixing lightly with a fork after each addition... - 41.3151
Almond Crepes With Peach Sauce
Make the crepes using the Almond Crepe Batter.
Mix together the ground almonds and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine the peach juice, chopped peaches, lemon juice and... - 34.7254
Gingerbread Oven Pancake With Caramelized Fruit
Place oven rack on bottom rung and preheat oven to 425°F.
To Make Batter: In a food processor with the metal blade or a large bowl with whisk, process or whisk milk, eggs, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg until blended.
Mix in flour and 1/4 cup brown... - 40.3538
Cooking With Jess - Protein Pancakes
1. In a blender blend all ingredients.
2. Spray your pan with non stick spray and turn your stove top to medium-high or medium-low.
3. Cook your pancakes as you normally would as in flipping over once the top bubbles up.
4. Dress your pancakes... - 91.9767
Funny Face Pancakes
1. To pancake mix, in medium bowl, add milk, egg, and salad oil. Stir until pancake mix is just moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
2. Meanwhile, slowly heat griddle or heavy skillet. Skillet is hot enough when a little cold water dropped onto skillet rolls off... - 33.0618
Easy Oven Pancakes
1.Preheat overn to 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together butter milk, baking mix, low fat yogurt, apricot to peach nectar, orange peels and poppy seeds. Stir well.
3.Take a non stick baking sheet and spray it with nonstick... - 40.3256
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 45.0959
Grandpa Craig's Pancakes
In a large bowl, stir together flour, corn-meal, rolled oats, oat bran, sugar, soda, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, beat to blend buttermilk, sour cream, eggs, and butter.
Mix liquid ingredients into dry until well blended.
Heat an electric griddle... - 41.0027
Star Spangled Popover Pancake
Preheat the oven to 425"F.
Coat a 12" cast-iron skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
Place the egg whites and egg in a medium bowl.
Whisk until well-combined.
Add the milk, flour, butter or margarine, and salt.
Mix... - 46.7139
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.732
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1 Cut the luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick sticks about 2 inches long.
2 In a medium size frying pan,brown the meat.(no fat needed)
3 In top of a double boiler over direct heat, prepare the sauce mix with milk, following the label directions.
4 Stir... - 40.0399
Peach Cottage Pudding
1. In a greased 9-inch square baking dish, add peaches and sprinkle with nuts.
2. In a bowl, add 3/4th peaches syrup, maple syrup, tapioca and mix well. Add this mixture to the peaches and set aside.
3. In a bowl, cream butter until... - 45.4502
Hillbilly Peach Cobbler
Cobbler: Mix all ingredients together and place in pan.
Topping: Mix flour, sugar and butter together with enough water to form mixture of "pancake batter" consistency.
Spread over fruit mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 c sugar.
Sprinkle lightly with... - 35.5663
Combine peaches, 2 cups water, sugar and lemon juice in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine all remaining ingredients, stirring lightly; drop from tablespoon into hot peach mixture.
Cook, covered, for 15 minutes without lifting cover; serve... - 33.3319
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1. Slice luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick and 2 inch long strips.
2. Heat a skillet, and sauté the meat strips until well browned.
3. Add beans and onion and sauté a few minutes more.
4. Stir in water and bring to a boiling
5. Cover... - 40.0587
Peaches And Cream Roll
Grease bottom and sides OT jelly roll pan; line bot- tom with greased waxed paper.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat eggs and salt in large mixer bowl until light and lemony.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, a small amount at a time, beating constantly.
Add almond... - 44.0369
Sicilian Pancakes is a yummy and filling pancake preparation that will definitely make your day! Start your day with this wonderful and delicious Sicilian Pancakes. Here is the recipe! - 38.1711
Pancakes With Banana, Chocolate Chips And Pecans
There can be nothing more delightful than waking up to warm pancakes for breakfast or brunch. And when it’s stuffed with banana, chocolate chips and pecan panca, the joy just doubles up. Betty shares her all time favorite pancake recipe that is fluffy and... - 98.8759
Brandied Peach Sauce
This Brandied Peach Sauce is sure to give your pancakes, waffles, cakes or ice creams a sure pep-up! Yes, the best part of this Peach Sauce being the apricot brandy, this is something that will for sure take you by surprise. Give it a try and let your loved... - 37.7022
Peach Plum Jam
1. In a large kettle, mix together peaches, plums, sugar and lemon slices; boil over high heat with constant stirring until mixture is thick.
2. Remove kettle from heat and skim foam on top.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture... - 35.192
Peach Apricot Jam
1. Peel fruits and slice; mix together all fruits and measure, should be 6 cups.
2. In a large bowl, add ½ to 1 cup sugar for every cup of fruit depending on the tartness of fruits.
3. Let the fruit-sugar mixture stand for 2 hours to release... - 35.051
Peachy Cake Roll
This Peachy Cake Roll is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Peachy Cake Roll for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 50.6808
Jonquil Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease baking pans, 15x10x1, and line with wax paper ½- inch smaller, grease paper.
3) Lightly grease bottoms of two 9x1 1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; line with wax paper; grease paper.
4) In a... - 36.4546
Ham And Cracker Round
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Process ham, onion, and crackers in a food chopper, using coarse blade.
3) Take a medium-size bowl and combine egg, water, marjoram, and pepper in it.
4) In a greased shallow baking pan, place... - 41.297
Ham And Cracker Round
1. Put ham, onion and crackers through food chopper, using coarse blade. Mix with egg, water, marjoram and pepper in medium-size bowl.
2. Shape mixture into a round loaf in greased shallow baking pan; score top in crisscross pattern with knife.
3. Bake in... - 26.9247
Puffy Omelet is delicious dish made from eggs butter and milk product. Specially great for holiday. - 39.5713
Peachy Apricot Jam
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the apricots till they puff up.
2) Keep aside and 1/3 cup of the cooking liquid and discard the rest.
3) Into the blender, add in the apricots, 1/3 cup liquid and 1/2 the amount of peaches. Use the Chop blade and... - 36.9509