- » Peach Nectarine
Peach Nectarine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach nectarine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach nectarine recipes.
Nectarine Or Peach Pie
1) Add lemon juice to the peaches and toss them.
2) Add sugar, flour and cinnamon and mix the contents.
3) Put this peach mixture into the pie shell.
4) Microwave the pie (placed on a wax paper) for about 7 to 13 minutes, till the contents start to... - 47.095
Plum Peach And Nectarine Compote
Combine all ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Lift out fruit and put into glass dessert bowl.
Simmer juice for another 20 minutes to concentrate it.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Pour juice over fruit.
Serve cold accompanied by a dish of sour cream or... - 38.0783
Peach Or Nectarine Milkshake
1. Using a covered blender, blend all the ingredients till ice melts.
2. Serve in tall glasses. - 29.3063
Peach And Nectarine Brown Sugar Pavlova
“A caramel coloured, sweet meringue, topped with crème fraîche and the best nectarines and peaches makes a simple but perfect dessert. It will look very impressive, yet takes no time at all! You can even make the meringue base two days before.”
-... - 28.4288
You May Also Like!
These nectarine shortcakes are a desire ! Try out these nectarine shortcakes for your dessert tonight and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions are welcome ! - 27.7078
Compote Of White Peaches And Nectarines
1. Start by peeling the peaches, putting them in a bowl, and slicing them into 1/4-inch-thick pieces, letting the juices pour down into the bowl along with the fruit, also slice the nectarines in the same way and add them to the... - 33.1756
Lemon Savarin With Peaches Or Nectarines
With a fork, pierce warm savarin deeply about every 1/2 inch over surface.
Set aside 1/2 cup syrup; pour remainder over savarin.
Let stand until at room temperature.
If made ahead, cover and chill until next day; let come to room temperature.
Up to 2 hours... - 29.5887
Honey Mulled Peaches Or Nectarines
Plunge the fruit quickly into boiling water for a few seconds, then drain and peel off the skins.
Leave the fruit whole.
Put the remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Place the fruit in the liquid.
Transfer to the barbecue and poach for 5-10 minutes.
Spoon... - 30.8325
Nectarine Orange Smoothie
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine nectarines, soy milk, orange juice, and sugar.
Cover and blend or process until mixture is thick and smooth. - 23.5501
Nectarine Bottom Crust Cobbler
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Leaving skin on, slice nectarines and place into a saucepan.
Sprinkle on sugar substitute and add water.
Bring to a boil and cook until slightly soft but not mushy.
Measure 2 cups of nectarines with very little juice.
Melt margarine... - 39.8996
In a blender or food processor, grind orange and lemon with water.
Transfer mixture to a saucepan and add juice.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Allow to boil, covered, for 20 minutes.
95 Into a pot of boiling water, drop nectarines.
Allow to boil for 20... - 35.1266
Spiced Nectarines In Nectar
Peel nectarines; cut into halves and remove pits.
Treat to prevent darkening .
Rinse and drain.
Cook a few nectarines at a time in water until heated through.
Drain and pack into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Heat nectar and nutmeg just to... - 28.7128
For pastry, in a medium bowl combine flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until pieces are pea-size.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cold water over a portion of the mixture.
Toss with a fork.
Push to the side of the bowl.
Repeat until mixture... - 41.6871
Nectarine Streusel Pie
1. Drop nectarines, (or peaches or apricots), 3 or 4 at a time, into boiling water; leave in 15 to 30 seconds; lift out with slotted spoon. Peel off skins; cut in half; remove pits, then slice evenly into a large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon rind and juice,... - 37.7006
Peach Nectarine Recipes By Category