- » Peach Mold
Peach Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach mold recipes.
Peach Melba Mould
Peach layer: Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Combine syrup and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; add cold water to make 1 cup.
Dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup hot water; add syrup mixture.
Chill till partially set.
Pour into 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Chill... - 43.0375
Imperial Peach Mold
Mix gelatins in a bowl.
Heat peach nectar to boiling, pour over gelatins, stirring until they dissolve; add ginger ale and pour into a 1-quart mold.
Cool, then chill until firm.
Unmold on a large platter.
Surround with peeled and pitted peach halves, hollow... - 38.1494
Sparkling Fresh Peach Mold
Blend gelatin and sugar in a saucepan.
Mix in water; stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in the grape juice and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of thick, unbeaten egg white.
Arrange half of... - 37.6342
Spiced Peach Mould
Drain and halve pineapple slices.
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups.
In a saucepan, combine peach syrup mixture and gelatin; heat and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Add lemon juice and salt.
Chill till cold but not... - 37.5494
You May Also Like!
Peach Currant Salad Mold
1) Drain the peach halves and reserve 1 cup of the canned syrup.
2) Into a bowl, add in the gelatine. Pour boiling water over the gelatine and stir till has dissolved completely.
3) Add in 1 cup of the reserved canned peach syrup over the gelatine.
4)... - 45.1312
Peach Gelatin Salad Mold
Dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Add cold water.
Pour about half of the mixture into a 1 1/2-quart ring mold.
Chill until syrupy.
Place peach halves, cut side up, in mold.
Pour remaining raspberry gelatin over peaches.
Chill until partially... - 41.2849
Ginger Peach Mold
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add ginger ale; chill until slightly thickened.
Add peaches; place in 1 1/2 quart mold.
Chill until firm. - 24.4399
Creamy Peach Salad Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in peach syrup.
Slowly blend into yogurt.
Chill mixture until slightly thickened.
Fold in canned peach chunks.
Pour mixture into a fancy-shaped 3-cup mold; chill until firm. - 27.466
Peach And Ginger Ale Mold
1) Drain the peaches.
2) Chop the peach slices and keep aside.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart mold, overlap the slices in the bottom.
4) In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
5) Pour in ginger ale.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill... - 38.8519
Ginger Peach Mold
1) In a large bowl, stir the gelatin in hot water until dissolved.
2) Stir in the ginger ale and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
3) Mix in the peaches, pour the mixture in a 1 1/2-quart mold and refrigerate until firm.
4) Remove from the... - 32.36
Peach Pickle Salad Mold
Drain peaches, reserving 2 1/2 cups juice; heat to boiling.
Dissolve gelatin in peach juice.
Combine peaches, grapes and pineapple.
Add to gelatin.
Chill until firm. - 29.9362
Peach And Cottage Cheese Mold
In small ovenproof cup sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand to soften.
Set cup in saucepan containing enough hot water to reach halfway up side of cup.
Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Drain juice from 1 cup sliced peaches into... - 44.5508
Peach Pickle Salad Mold
"Drain peaches, reserving juice; cut into small cubes.
Pour 2 1/2 cups reserved juice into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Let stand until cool.
Drain grapes and pine- apple.
Combine peaches, grapes, pineapple... - 32.679
Molded Peach Bread Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
Drain peaches thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter a 2 1/2-quart mold.
Cover bottom with wax paper.
In a medium-size bowl, mix together peaches and Custard Sauce.
Place a layer of custard/peach mixture on bottom of prepared mold, and top with... - 36.5707
Molded Peaches And Cream Pudding
Peel and halve peaches.
Place peaches into a medium-size saucepan.
Add water and 1/2 cup honey.
Simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until peaches are tender when pierced with a knife.
(If using canned peaches, reduce time to 20 minutes.) Drain... - 45.7851
Buttermilk Mold With Peach Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar and 1 1/2 cups buttermilk; sprinkle gelatin evenly over buttermilk mixture; let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin completely dissolves. Stir in lemon juice, 1... - 29.5355
Peach Mold Recipes By Category