- » Peach Melon
Peach Melon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach melon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach melon recipes.
Peach And Melon Jam
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Soak the clay cooking pot, in water.
3) Chop the peaches in 1/2inch dices and melon into juliennes.
4) Place the fruits in clay pot and sugar, and mix well.
5) Put the lid on and bake in oven for 1 1/2... - 37.3839
Peach And Melon Boats
1 Cut the melon into quarters and remove the seeds.
Run a sharp knife carefully along the base of each quarter to cut-away the flesh from the rind.
Slice the melon across widthways and position the slices to left and right alternately, overlapping the base,... - 33.1034
Peach Melon Soup With Fresh Mint
In a food processor or a blender in batches, puree the sliced peaches and cantaloupe chunks with the lime juice.
Stir in the minced mint.
Chill several hours to develop the flavor.
Serve in glass bowls; garnish each portion with mint sprigs. - 31.078
Pineapple Peach And Melon Kabobs
Yummy Pineapple Peach And Melon Kabobs is a delightful addition to your breakfast! Everyone at home love the Pineapple Peach And Melon Kabobs and often their is a scramble at the table for these chilled and delicious fruits! - 27.8927
Peach-melon Frozen Yogurt
In a food processor, combine frozen fruit and sugar.
Using an on/off motion, process until coarsely chopped.
Stir together yogurt and lemon juice.
With the machine running, gradually pour the yogurt mixture through the feed tube.
Process until smooth and... - 26.9861
You May Also Like!
Cantaloupe And Peach Conserve
1) Take a saucepan and combine in it cantaloupe, peaches, sugar and lemons.
2) Bring mixture to a boil, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved.
3) Continue boiling over medium heat until mixture reaches desired consistency.
4) Add walnuts and... - 31.3646
Peach Cantaloupe Conserve
Combine the cantaloupe and peaches in a large heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring until enough liquid collects to prevent fruit from sticking.
Add remaining ingredients except walnuts and cook, stirring frequently, until thick.
Add the walnuts and... - 30.8816
Cantaloupe And Peach Conserve
Combine all ingredients except nuts.
Heat slowly to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved, then cook rapidly until thick.
Pour into clean hot glasses and seal with paraffin. - 25.5358
Cantaloupe Peach Conserve
1. In a large saucepan, mix together cantaloupe and peaches; let simmer for 20 minutes with constant stirring until there is enough liquid is released from the fruits.
2. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; boil until the mixture is thick.
3. Stir in... - 39.3813
Cut the melon in half and scoop out as many melon balls as possible.
Put them in a crockery bowl and pour the melon juice over them.
Peel the peaches and slice them thin.
Add to the melon balls.
Add sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Let stand in the refrigerator... - 38.0827
Melon And Blueberry Salad With Frozen Raspberry Puree
1. Cut the melon into 6 slices and place on individual plates or in bowls.
2. Toss peaches or nectarines with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, then toss with blueberries.
3. Fill centers of melon wedges with peaches and blueberries.
4. Place frozen raspberries... - 35.4427
You will find the Melon Surprise a rare treat! Prepare the Melon Surprise with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 41.7295
Cut melon into halves.
With a melon-ball cutter, scoop out melon.
Place balls in a bowl.
Add melon juice which collects while melon is being scooped.
Peel peaches, pit, and slice thinly.
Add to melon balls.
Add sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
Place in... - 41.1477
Western Melon Conserve
In large saucepan mix all ingredients except nuts.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/4 hours, or until thick and clear.
Add nuts and pour at once into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 28.2379