- » Peach Melba Pudding
Peach Melba Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach melba pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach melba pudding recipes.
Peach Melba Sponge
Drain syrup from peaches into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 13/4 cups; pour 1 cup into a small saucepan.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Heat syrup mixture in saucepan to boiling; stir into gelatin in a medium size bowl until gelatin dissolves; stir in... - 37.0218
Peach Melba With Strawberry
1) Into a 1-qt. casserole, drain the syrup from the fruit.
2) Stir in the cornstarch and currant jelly.
3) Cook to thicken in the microwave at HIGH for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring twice in between.
4) Into the hot mixture, stir in the fruit and... - 34.885
1. Puree raspberries and any juice in a blender. Set a strainer over a bowl and transfer berries to strainer. Press berries to release juice.
2. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add peach halves, cut sides down, and cook until lightly... - 27.941
1. In a large pan, place the sugar, water and vanilla and bring the mixture to a boil
2. Stir the mixture constnaly to ensure that it does not stick
3. Lower the ehat and then cover and boil again for 7 mninutes on medium heat
4. Remove the heat... - 44.9365
1. Dry the peaches with a piece of muslin and place them on a wire cake rack to cool off
2. Melt the jam sauce so that is of a coating consistency and then improve the color by adding a little carmine or food coloring if required.
3.... - 40.1892
1. Using milk, prepare pudding according to the instructions given in the package.
2. Add peach puree and 1/3 cup whipped topping to the pudding and stir well.
3. In each of the three 6-ounce dessert dishes, fill 1/3 of the dish with... - 40.6166
Microwave Peach Melba
1. Empty the syrup from peaches and strawberries into glass casserole dish. Set the fruits aside
2. Add the jelly and cornstarch to the juices and mix well. Cook this mixture on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring... - 31.9679