- » Peach Melba
Peach Melba Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach melba recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach melba recipes.
Wegmans Grilled Peach Melba
What a great, easy and most importantly delicious recipe this is! The perfect way to celebrate fresh, juicy local peaches in summer. - 128.135
1. In a large pan, place the sugar, water and vanilla and bring the mixture to a boil
2. Stir the mixture constnaly to ensure that it does not stick
3. Lower the ehat and then cover and boil again for 7 mninutes on medium heat
4. Remove the heat... - 44.5759
1) In a casserole or a medium size bowl, put frozen raspberries and peaches.
2) Place over heat to cook for 30 seconds without putting any lid.
3) Remove from heat to rest for 30 seconds.
4) Place again on top of heat to cook for... - 41.3893
Peach Melba With Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Combine granulated sugar, water and vanilla in a saucepan.
2. Cook gently until sugar dissolves.
3. Poach peach halves in this syrup for 8 minutes.
4. Remove from heat. Cool.
5. Crush raspberries, then sieve them to remove seeds.
6. Add confectioners'... - 41.2955
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar, water, and vanilla extract.
2) Simmer and stir till sugar dissolves.
3) In a bowl out peaches and cover with boiling water.
4) Let stand for 1 minute. Drain and peel.
5) Halve the peaches and discard the stones.
6) Add the... - 40.4756
Peach Raspberry Melba
Place water and sugar in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove peaches and reserve 2 tablespoons liquid.
In a 1 qt.glass casserole dish, mash raspberries and, if desired, force... - 39.3774
1. Dry the peaches with a piece of muslin and place them on a wire cake rack to cool off
2. Melt the jam sauce so that is of a coating consistency and then improve the color by adding a little carmine or food coloring if required.
3.... - 39.261
Peach Melba Sponge
Drain syrup from peaches into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 13/4 cups; pour 1 cup into a small saucepan.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Heat syrup mixture in saucepan to boiling; stir into gelatin in a medium size bowl until gelatin dissolves; stir in... - 39.2026
Proper Peach Melba
Proper Peach Melba is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare. Try this Proper Peach Melba; I am sure your family and friends will give a lot of complimets! - 38.4791
Raspberry Peach Melba
1. In a large -1/2-quart glass bowl, tip the raspberries
2. Thaw the berries on Medium for 3 minutes or till soft
3. With a large spoon or masher, smash the berries into a pulp
4. Use a sieve to separate the seeds from the pulp
5. In a... - 37.3852
Here is a Peach Melba recipe that is sure to get you hooked to it!. Dish would take only 300 minutes of your time. The popular Continental dish which is served as Dessert, is sure to tickle your taste buds. Dish is always prepared with a focus on peach. Is... - 37.3319
Peach Melba Special
1) In a serving plate place the shortcake tort, sprinkle it with the reserved raspberry juice and keep aside to soak.
2) In a blender puree the raspberries, strain to remove the seeds and refrigerate covered for 20 minutes.
3) Stiffly... - 36.2246
Arrange peaches in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Brush with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 2 to 6 minutes, or until soft, rearranging after half the time.
Microwave jam in 1-cup measure at High 30 to 60... - 35.3848
1. Mix the milk, sugar, condensed milk and ice-cream essence.
2. Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
3. Chill the peaches and cut into slices.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of water to the raspberry jam and warm up slowly until it melts.
How to serve
To... - 35.0981
Jellied Peach Melba
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add lemon juice and cold water.
Add frozen fruit and stir gently until fruit thaws and separates gelatin may begin to thicken.
Pour into 5 cup ring mold.
Chill until firm 4 hours or over night.
Just before serving,... - 35.0552
Peach Melba With Strawberry
1) Into a 1-qt. casserole, drain the syrup from the fruit.
2) Stir in the cornstarch and currant jelly.
3) Cook to thicken in the microwave at HIGH for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring twice in between.
4) Into the hot mixture, stir in the fruit and... - 34.5643
A Drain peaches and reserve juice.
– In a saucepan, bring peach juice and cinnamon to a boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
– Pour liquid over peach halves and cool.
– In a blender, puree raspberries. Add Triple Sec or orange liqueur and... - 32.7466
Western Slope Peach Melba
1) In a glass bowl, combine together the jelly and raspberries.
2) Set the mixrowave on MEDIUM and heat the ingredients for about 3 minutes, or till the raspberries are slightly warm.
3) Stir well to mix in the jelly.
4) Into 4 bowls, divide the... - 32.2145
Press raspberries through sieve into small saucepan, discarding seeds; stir in sugar and cream of tartar.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
Pour into small bowl.
Scoop ice cream into dessert... - 32.0101
Quick And Simple Peach Melba
1) Drain the canned peach halves.
2) If using fresh peaches, peel and remove their stones.
3) To serve, take four sundae glasses. Arrange the peaches around the edge of the four glasses.
4) Place a scoop of the ice-cream in each glass.
5)... - 31.9707
Peach Currant Melba
Mash raspberries, add currant jelly and sugar, and bring to a boil.
Add cornstarch mixed to a smooth paste with the cold water, and cook, while stirring, until thick and clear.
Strain and cool.
Place one peach half, cut side up, in each of 8 sherbet glasses... - 31.6847
Combine peaches and enough water to cover in saucepan.
Cook until tender; drain.
Cut peaches into halves, discarding pits.
Place peaches cut side up on individual plates.
Fill with ice cream; top with whipped cream.
Spoon raspberry syrup around peaches. - 31.4786
Peach Melba With Raspberry
Peach Melba is easy to make recipe. Peach Melba gets its taste from peaches mixed with vanilla ice cream and flavored with raspberry puree. Peach Melba is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 30.966
Cut peaches in half; remove seeds.
Combine syrup and vanilla; boil 5 minutes.
Poach peaches in syrup 10 minutes or until just tender; remove from syrup.
Chill peaches thoroughly.
Place scoops of ice cream in 8 sherbert dishes; place peach halves over ice... - 30.5704
Peach Melba Peche Melba
Mix water and sugar in a large skillet (not iron) over moderate heat and heat and stir until sugar dissolves; boil, uncovered, 2 minutes.
Add peaches and simmer, uncovered, 10-15 minutes, turning once, until tender but not mushy.
Mix in lemon juice and cool... - 30.0645
Peach Melba With Dry White Wine
1. In a saucepan, gently heat jam and wine over low heat.
2. Let the jam cool down.
3. Into a glass, place a scoop of ice-cream and top with peach half.
4. Pour raspberry sauce on top and serve immediately. - 29.841
Microwaved Peach Melba
Drain syrup from peaches and strawberries into glass casserole dish.
Stir in jelly and cornstarch.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring twice.
Combine fruit with hot sauce.
Serve over ice cream. - 29.4508
1. Puree raspberries and any juice in a blender. Set a strainer over a bowl and transfer berries to strainer. Press berries to release juice.
2. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add peach halves, cut sides down, and cook until lightly... - 27.9252
Slightly mash raspberries and sugar replacement.
Allow to rest 5 minutes.
Place ice cream in dish.
Top with peach slices and raspberries. - 27.2006
Peach Strawberry Melba
Peach Melba is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Peach Melba dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 25.6378
Party Peach Melba
Place a peach half in each individual serving dish; sprinkle with almonds.
Spoon raspberries on top.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, top each serving with a scoop of ice cream. - 25.543
Rich Peach Melba
Place a scoop or slice of ice cream in 6 sundae glasses.
Cover with a peach half.
Coat with melba sauce.
Pipe a large rose of cream on top of each. - 24.8958
Easy Peach Melba
1. Put the rounds of sponge cake into individual ice-cream glasses and place 1/2 a peach, hollow side up on top.
2. Pile the ice-cream into the center of each peach and sprinkle with walnuts.
3. Dilute the jam with some of the fruit syrup and pour it round... - 24.1523
1. Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture is hot and thickened, stirring 3 times. - 23.8877
1. Peel fresh peaches and cut into thin slices; or drain canned peach halves and slice. Combine with raspberries in medium bowl; chill.
2. Place 1/2 cup vanilla ice milk in each of 4 dessert glasses, Freeze. - 19.2448
Place one peach half, cut side up, in each of 6 sherbet dishes.
Top with ice cream, and add chilled raspberries. - 19.0735
Place 1 generous scoop of ice cream into each of 8 dessert dishes.
Arrange 1 peach half, cut-side down, over each scoop of ice cream.
Top with Raspberry Sauce. - 18.8365
Peach Melba With Cream
Puree raspberries and sugar in a blender.
Spoon ice cream into dessert dishes; top each with a peach half, round side up; cover with raspberry puree. - 18.6881
Peach Melba Recipes By Category