- » Peach Ginger Crumble
Peach Ginger Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach ginger crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach ginger crumble recipes.
Spicy Peach Crumble
1. Place peaches in round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Mix remaining ingredients except Crumb Topping; toss with peaches. Sprinkle topping over peaches.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 10 to 15 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn every 5 minutes, until peaches are hot... - 25.2323
Irresistible Peach Almond Crumble
1. Fruit: In a bowl toss peaches with cornstarch; stir in preserves. Spread in baking dish.
2. Topping: In a bowl combine rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, almonds and ginger. Pour butter over; stir to make coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over fruit.
3. Bake for 30 to... - 34.6008
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In 9-inch pie plate arrange peach halves, rounded side down (if using fresh peaches add 2 tablespoons water). Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. With spoon cream together butter, sugar, and salt. Add egg; beat until fluffy;... - 27.7333
Peaches N Cream Cups
In a small bowl, combine the gingersnap cookie crumbs and ginger; set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
Fold in the peaches.
Spoon the mixture into two 6-oz.custard cups; cover and refrigerate for 1... - 26.1164
Easy Peach Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Take a 9 x 6-inch dish, and line peaches at the bottom.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
4. Pour vanilla extract, and mix until... - 109.442
Peach & Sour Cream Pie
Prepare Nut Pastry.
Roll out on a floured board and fit into a 9 inch pie plate.
Trim and flute edge.
In a bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, and sour cream until smooth and well blended.
Mix in lemon peel, salt, nutmeg, and ginger.
Pour half the mixture into... - 41.7241
Peach Caramei Cobbler
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Cut up peaches and set aside.
Crumble sugar-nut mixture from refrigerated caramel rolls into saucepan; add flour, lemon peel, and salt.
Stir in ginger ale and reserved peach syrup; mix well.
Cook, stirringconstantly, over... - 37.4546
Peach And Watercress Salad
1) In a small bowl, add ginger, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine.
2) Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Place aside.
3) Heat up a medium skillet, over moderate heat.
4) Add the bacon to cook... - 48.1285
Peach Caramel Cobbler
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Cut up peaches; set aside.
Crumble sugar-nut mixture from refrigerated caramel rolls into saucepan; add flour, lemon peel, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir in ginger ale and reserved syrup; mix well.
Cook and stir over medium... - 37.3116
Crumb Topped Peach Pie With Pecan Pastry
Prepare Pecan Single-Crust Pastry.
On floured surface roll pastry to form 12-inch circle.
Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Fold under extra pastry.
Do not prick pastry.
For filling: In large mixing bowl stir together... - 44.8739
South African Peach And Spiced Ricotta Tart
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas mark 4.
2. For the shortcrust pastry - Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer until pale and creamy (3-5 minutes). Add yolk, vanilla and salt, mix until just combined. Add flour, mix until... - 42.4763
Fresh Fruit Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a 1 quart baking dish.
3. To prepare the crumble; in a mixing bowl, combine the flour, both sugars, cinnamon, salt, and ginger.
4. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or 2 forks until the... - 47.2242
Puffy Omelet is delicious dish made from eggs butter and milk product. Specially great for holiday. - 39.8169
Sugared Stone Fruits With Cookies And Cream
1) Slice down the fruits to pit into wedges .
2) Pull out the wedges from the pits.
3) In a mixing bowl, put all the fruit wedges and combine with cream and sugar.
4) Set the covered dish to chill until served.
5) Top the... - 38.1748
1) In small saucepan, soak gelatine in 1/4 cup of ginger ale.
2) Heat the saucepan gently and mix to dissolve the gelatine.
3) Take off from the heat.
4) Add in the remaining ginger ale and extract.
5) Pour the mixture in and 8 inch square pan, so it... - 38.6393
To make topping: In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats and flour.
With a pastry cutter or your fingertips, blend in oil and butter until crumbly.
Pour in apple juice and stir with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened.
To prepare fruit... - 41.1419
Cheese, Olive And Nut Gelatin Salad
1. Set a 1-quart loaf pan, ring mold or other fancy mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Blend cottage and Roquefort or Blue cheese with the cream, salt, paprika, olives and... - 38.451
Peel fruit; remove seeds or pits.
Cut into thin slices.
Arrange fruit in PYREXÂ® or CORNING WAREÂ® 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with raisins and lemon juice.
Mix flour, sugar and spices.
Add butter; blend with pastry blender until well mixed and... - 39.2695