- » Peach Custard Cake
Peach Custard Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach custard cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach custard cake recipes.
Peach Melba Sponge
Drain syrup from peaches into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 13/4 cups; pour 1 cup into a small saucepan.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Heat syrup mixture in saucepan to boiling; stir into gelatin in a medium size bowl until gelatin dissolves; stir in... - 37.0218
Peach Custard Tart
Roll out pastry on a floured board and line a 10 inch tart pan.
Chill or freeze before filling.
Arrange peach slices in the shell.
Beat together milk, almond extract, eggs and 4 tablespoons of the sugar.
Pour the custard into the tart.
Brush peaches with... - 35.7016
Topsy-turvy Peach Cups
Topsy turvy peach cups is a peach cake baked with peach halves and white cake mix. Served with melba sauce, the topsy turvy peach cups are perfect for an after meal family dessert. - 29.5583
Fresh Peach And Hazelnut Shortcake
1) Cream together the butter and the sugar thoroughly and then whisk in the eggs and the flour.
2) Keep aside in a cool place.
3) If you have only fresh hazelnuts, toast them until brown right through, then snap off their skins and chop... - 47.1872
Individual Ricotta Cheesecakes With Peach Puree
1. For the peach puree, in a medium-size bowl combine the peaches and 3/4 cup of warm water and set aside to soak 30 minutes.
2. Transfer the peaches and the soaking liquid to a food processor or blender, add 4 tablespoons of the sugar and 4 teaspoons of the... - 40.8669
1. Slice cake horizontally into 3 layers. Spread preserves between layers. Reassemble layers and cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
2. In 4-cup glass measure, stir together sugar and cornstarch; stir in milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high 61/2 minutes or... - 36.4743
Peach Rum Sauce
This Peach Rum Sauce tastes truly incredible ! Try this delicious ice cream spread over your favorite cakes, puddings and custards. Your suggestions for this Peach Rum Sauce are welcome ! - 32.7028
Raspberry Custard Trifle
1.Cut cake into even-sized pieces.
Place into serving dish, sprinkle evenly with sweet sherry.
2.Combine jelly crystals with boiling water in medium bowl, stir until jelly is dissolved; stir in cold water.
Transfer mixture to jug, gently pour jelly over back... - 42.0248
25 hours before serving, slice jelly roll into 1/2 thicknesses and line the bottom of a deep fancy bowl.
Pour about 1 cup sherry over the cake evenly, cover and leave overnight in the refrigerator.
Next day: drain the peaches (reserving juice).
Dissolve the... - 29.891
Select a glass serving bowl about 7 inches in diameter and 3 inches deep.
Cut several pieces of the cake (enough to line the bottom of the dish), and coat them with the raspberry sauce.
Arrange coated pieces in the bottom of the bowl.
Cover with remaining... - 35.5694
Tapioca Peach Cobbler
Peach Cobbler has an Out of this world taste. The peaches and eggs give the Peach Cobbler Impressive taste. Must catch it - 40.8542
Creamy Cheesecake Ring
Microwave directions: Generously butter a 6 cup ring mold.
Coat mold with graham cracker crumbs; set aside.
In a 2 cup glass measure combine milk and ginger.
Micro cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 1/2 to 2 min utes or till heated through.
In a 21/2... - 43.7835
Gingerbread Upside Down Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F/ Gas 4. For the topping, brush the base and sides of a 23 cm / 9 in round springform cake tin with oil. Sprinkle the sugar over the base.
2. Arrange the peaches cut-side down -in the tin with a walnut half in each.
3. For... - 39.2732
Saint Honore is a French delicacy. Saint Honore gets is taste and looks from eggs mixed with cream and custard. Saint Honore is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 45.2935
1. Press each tortilla into 10-ounce custard cup, forming a shell. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 5 minutes, rotating custard cups 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until tortillas feel dry. Remove from custard cups.
2. Place chocolate chips and shortening in pie... - 26.3333
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. or 200 mm. (7" or 8") diameter flan tin and pour the cake mixture into it.
2. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
3. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
4. Take out from... - 39.9247
Drain peaches and reserve 1/4 pint of syrup.
Arrange peaches on base of deep glass bowl.
Slice swiss roll, stand slices round side of bowl.
Dice any surplus cake, place over peaches.
Combine wine and reserved peach syrup, pour over cake slices.
In... - 40.8129
Microwaved Sherry Trifle
Sherry Trifle is vey spongy. The rasberry preserve and almonds gives the Sherry Trifle a prefect taste. - 44.2813
Old Fashioned Trifle
To make the custard, scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct medium heat until little bubbles form around the edge.
Beat the egg yolks and blend in the sugar and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup of the hot milk into the yolks, stirring well.
Stir back into... - 44.7295
1) Cut sponge into small pieces and spread jam over it.
2) At the bottom and sides of a serving dish, arrange the sponge pieces.
3) Drain peaches.
4) Reserve a few peaches for decoration and arrange the rest on top of sponge.
1) Blend 6... - 45.4679
Hot Tipsy Trifle
1) Take a larger, straight sided ovenproof dish and place the cake slices in it. Pour jelly on top to make a sponge base.
2) Now, add cointreau on the top and spread the peaches. In a clean bowl, combine mustard with 2 tbsp of milk and mix well.
3)... - 44.7977
Old English Sherry Trifle
1. Slice cake horizontally into half.
2. Sandwich the cake with a layer of jam in the middle.
3. Cut the cake sandwich into 1-inch squares.
4. Arrange one-third of the squares on the bottom of a large, rectangular, glass dessert bowl.
5. Moisten the... - 48.6872
Steamed Cokes With Fruit Sauce
In small mixing bowl cream butter or margarine, 1/4 cup sugar, and the lemon peel.
Combine milk and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; beat into creamed mixture alternately with milk mixture.
Fold in the egg whites.
Lightly grease six... - 42.5345
1. Strain the jam through a fine sieve and throw away the solids.
2. Divide the cake into 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick slices using a serrated knife.
3. Cut 5 slices of cake diagonally, spread one side of all the slices with the jam and keep it aside. (If... - 43.2106
Summertime Minted Trifle
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl beat 4 egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until stiff peaks form (1 to 2 minutes).
In large bowl whisk together 4 egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until... - 40.4327