Peach Cream Cheese
- » Peach Cream Cheese Crisp
Peach Cream Cheese Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach cream cheese crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach cream cheese crisp recipes.
Spicy Peach And Cream Cheese Salad
Place cinnamon stick and cloves in a small cheesecloth bag; tie firmly; cook with sugar and vinegar for 3 minutes.
Remove spice bag; pour over peaches; chill.
Fill center of each peach with cream cheese seasoned with lime juice and chopped pecans.
To serve:... - 33.5413
Peaches In Lemon Sauce
1 Drain syrup from the fruit.
2 Into individual dessert dishes, spoon the fruit
3 In top of a double boiler, beat the egg.
4 Add in the lemonade concentrate, syrup, sugar and salt, beating well.
5 Place over boiling water, and cook until... - 40.5339
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Salad
1) Slice the honeydew in 8 parts along the length.
2) In a serving bowl, arrange the honeydew slices in a petal fashion.
3) Slice the watermelon into small, fan-shaped wedges.
4) In the bowl, arrange the watermelon, peaches and pineapple alternately... - 48.5577
Cheese, Olive And Nut Gelatin Salad
1. Set a 1-quart loaf pan, ring mold or other fancy mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Blend cottage and Roquefort or Blue cheese with the cream, salt, paprika, olives and... - 36.7012
Frozen Pistachio Cheese Salad
Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese with a fork until soft.
Tint a delicate green with food coloring.
Add the chopped nuts, salt, and lemon juice.
Add the cream.
Turn into a freezing tray of an automatic refrigerator with temperature control at coldest... - 39.4946
Black Eyed Susan Salad
1. Stuff each prune with 2 tablespoons cottage cheese. Arrange a lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates; place a prune in center of each.
2. Arrange 5 peach slices, petal fashion, around each prune.
3. Sprinkle a little grated carrot over each... - 26.2382
Party Fruit Tower
1. Drain syrups from apricots and peaches into a 2-cup measure. Cut the fruits into small pieces and set aside for Step 5.
2. Dissolve gelatin in hot water in a 4-cup measure; stir in 1 1/4 cups of the fruit syrup and lemon juice; cool to lukewarm.
3. Beat... - 34.836
Ham Sandwiches De Luxe
Prepare dressing and refrigerate.
Sprinkle tomato slices with salt and pepper.
To make each sandwich, put 1 slice of toast, buttered side up, on an individual salad plate.
Cover toast with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, and 2 tomato slices.
Top... - 28.6554
A Sunday Dinner
1. Peel and slice peaches into small bowl.
2. Add the granulated sugar and lemon juice and toss. Set aside.
3. Lightly oil a 1-quart mold for the polenta.
4. Tear romaine into large pieces and arrange in a salad bowl.
5. Wash and thinly slice... - 40.6106
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix ground beef and salt; divide in half.
Pat one half evenly in 8 inch pie pan.
Mix cream cheese, mustard and horseradish; spread to within 1 inch of edge of meat in pan.
Shape remaining meat into 8 inch circle.
Place on cheese mixture;... - 36.3403
Summer Fruit Tartlets
Summer Fruit Tartlets are sweet delicious tarts that you will just not have enough off. The fruit flavor of unique Summer Fruit Tartlets is incomparable. Try this Summer Fruit Tartlets at home! - 38.6543
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 37.5844