- » Peach Chutney
Peach Chutney Recipes
Peach chutney, a spicy sweet and sour condiment from the Indian cuisine is essentially peeled and diced peaches cooked with spices and seasonings. The peach chutney recipe starts with frying garlic, shallot and ... More »
1) Peel peaches and slice them.
2) Peel apples and chop coarsely.
3) Thinly slice lemon.
4) Chop crystallized ginger.
5) In a saucepan mix all ingredients and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
6) Transfer into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch... - 47.1703
Peach Lime Chutney
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip peaches for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Remove skin from peaches and deseed.
4. In a 5 quart kettle, put together peaches, vinegar, lime... - 45.3109
Peach Garlic Chutney
1)In a large dutch oven mix peaches, onion, raisins,clove garlic,brown sugar ,red pepper,mustard seeds, ground ginger, salt,vinegar together.
2)Boil the mixture stirring frequently.
3)Later stir for atleast 2 hours by reducing heat till the mixture... - 45.0123
1) Take a bowl and combine walnuts, peaches and pecans in it. Set aside.
2) Take large kettle and combine raisins, onion, currants, peppers, garlic, lemons, vinegar, spices and sugar in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for... - 43.2739
1) Pare and slice the peaches into small pieces.
2) Cut the lemon into quarter, remove seeds and slice very thinly.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the a peaches, raisins, dates, lemon, vinegar and lime juice together.
4) Stir... - 42.9644
In 5-quart Dutch oven, mix first 7 ingredients.
Bring to boil; keep warm.
Place steel blade in work bowl-.
Cut up peaches and peppers; add 1 cup to work bowl.
Process with on/off turns till chopped; stir into vinegar mixture.
Repeat with rest of... - 42.7416
Tomato Peach Chutney
Remove skins from fresh tomatoes and peaches.
If using canned, include juice.
Combine all ingredients.
Cook slowly, about 1 hour, until thickened.
Pack boiling hot in sterilized jars and seal tightly.
Process in boiling water bath, 5 minutes for half-pints... - 41.0443
Peel and slice peaches; chop walnuts, pecans, raisins and peppers coarsely.
Combine peaches, walnuts and pecans; set aside.
Combine onion, raisins, peppers, currants, lemons and garlic with vinegar, sugar and spices in large kettle.
Bring to a boil; simmer... - 40.3593
Spicy Peach Chutney
This special Peach Chutney with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Peach Chutney and spruce up any meal that you think is a little bland. - 40.2246
Peach 'n' Apple Chutney
Put all ingredients except honey into a 6-quart kettle; mix well.
Bring to full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat and cook slowly 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Blend in the honey and continue cooking... - 39.7731
1. Pit and chop the peaches coarsely
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, combine the honey, vinegar, onions, raisins, ginger, and cumin and mix well to make a uniform sauce.
3. Simmer this mixture for 10 minutes and then add the peaches
4.... - 39.1756
Combine ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
Remove lid; turn control to high and cook for 1 or 2 hours.
Makes about 4 cups.
Serve with curried lamb, shrimp or chicken. - 38.6409
1) In a large bowl, slice and mix the peaches with rest of the ingredients. Cover and allow to stand overnight.
2) Remove in a heavy kettle, allow to boil and simmer uncovered for about 30-45 minutes until it has a required thickness.
3) Stir... - 37.6119
Apple Peach Chutney
Peach Chutney is a wonderful relish that will fit into any meal plan. The yummy Peach Chutney is a delight to eat because of its memorable signature taste. Here is a fantastic Peach Chutney recipe. - 36.9536
Combine all ingredients in large preserving kettle.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
The chutney should be thick and dark golden colour.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.
Makes 9-10 pints. - 36.8147
Peel, pit and chop the peaches.
Peel, core and chop the apples.
Place the celery in a small amount of water in a saucepan and cook until almost tender, then drain.
Combine all the ingredients except the raisins and boil over high heat until slightly... - 35.8823
Apple & Peach Chutney
In large saucepan, combine apples, onion, red pepper, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon stick and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Remove cinnamon stick; set aside.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine... - 35.0393
Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Remove spice bag.
Add 1 tsp cloves and 2 tsp ginger and boil gently for 5 minutes.
Bottle and seal. - 33.7837
Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until peaches are transparent and chutney is syrupy, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Store in refrigerator no longer... - 33.7162
Blanch and peel tomatoes and peaches and cut up (not too fine) with onions and pears (peeled).
Cook until thick, remove spices and bottle. - 32.1494
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2 hours or until thickened, stirring often.
Remove red pepper.
Quickly spoon chutney into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace;... - 30.8252
Put all the ingredients, except the nuts, into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 45 minutes, or until the chutney has thickened.
Stir in the nuts and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal.
Use within 2 to 3 weeks... - 30.1005
Peach & Raisin Chutney
Coarsely chop peaches.
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Pour into a sealed glass jar and store in the refrigerator. - 30.0869
Peach Chutney With Pecans
1. In a medium nonreactive saucepan, combine the peaches, honey, 2 tablespoons of the ginger, the cinnamon stick and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over moderate heat, stirring once in a while. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until the syrup is... - 28.9139
Peach Chutney With Raisins
1. Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until peaches are transparent and mixture is syrupy.
2. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled. Cover and refrigerate any... - 26.4543
Peach Chutney Recipes By Category