- » Peach Cherry Crisp
Peach Cherry Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach cherry crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach cherry crisp recipes.
Quick Fruit Crisp
In a medium skillet, heat pie filling and lemon juice over medium heat for 5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place cereal in a resealable plastic bag; crush slightly with a rolling pin.
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Stir in... - 33.4729
Fruity Apple Crisp
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Combine all the ingredients except the muesli or granola and spoon into a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the muesli or granola and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until golden and the fruit is bubbling.
Serve... - 36.1903
Fruit Crisp Dessert
Cut dried fruit into small pieces.
Cover with boiling water and let stand 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a square baking pan 8 x 8 x 2.
Make a crumb topping by combining flour, butter, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add oats to mixture.
Combine... - 42.414
Mixed Fruit Crisp
Place fruit in greased or Pam-sprayed 8-1/2 x 11-inch dish.
Sprinkle sugar, if needed.
Sprinkle dry muffin mix over fruit.
Cut up margarine and dot dry mixture.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Microwave on high for 12-14 minutes.
Turn 1/4 turn after 6-8... - 36.1438
Crisped Chicken With Curried Fruit
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
3.In a bowl, put corn flake crumbs, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper and mix well.
4.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in milk and soon... - 45.1665
Sparkling Cherry Fruit Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Add enough cold water to syrup to make 2 cups.
Stir syrup into gelatin with Worcestershire sauce; chill until partially thickened.
Fold in peaches and celery.
Pour into oiled 2-quart mold;... - 30.3053
Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches
Are you looking for a Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches recipe that is surely going to conquer your taste buds? Pamper everyone with Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches as a Main Dish. Use the freshest of ingredients available to get the most... - 51.0908
His And Hers Salads
1. Make His: Place pear half, cut side down, on lettuce leaves. Add bits of raisin for eyes. Cut cherry into 2 slices for rosy cheeks and a sliver for mouth. Cut a sliver from prune for hat brim; use rest of prune for hat. Cut out a piece of cranberry jelly... - 33.598
Chunky Chicken Salsa Salad
Try this Chunky Chicken Salsa Salad recipe and you will never regret. The combination used in this Chunky Chicken Salsa Salad is delightful. Try it now! - 40.8069
Party Fruit Tower
1. Drain syrups from apricots and peaches into a 2-cup measure. Cut the fruits into small pieces and set aside for Step 5.
2. Dissolve gelatin in hot water in a 4-cup measure; stir in 1 1/4 cups of the fruit syrup and lemon juice; cool to lukewarm.
3. Beat... - 37.1125
Fruit Salad Plate
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them.... - 49.7677
Summer Fruit Tartlets
Summer Fruit Tartlets are sweet delicious tarts that you will just not have enough off. The fruit flavor of unique Summer Fruit Tartlets is incomparable. Try this Summer Fruit Tartlets at home! - 41.1126
Fruited Meringue Hearts Melba
Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper; draw 6 hearts (3x3 inches) on paper.
Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer until foamy.
Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating at high... - 39.4538
In a large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored.
Add melted butter or margarine, sour cream and buttermilk.
Beat until blended.
Add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cocoa.
Beat until smooth.
Preheat waffle iron.
In a small... - 46.8872
Fish Tacos With A Smoky Paprika And Tomato Salsa
1 To make the salsa, heat a skillet over high heat until smoking hot. Add the tomatoes, garlic and onion and char on all sides 5 to 6 minutes until they are blackened and tender. Remove the skillet from the heat. Once cool enough to handle, skin the onion and... - 29.8548
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.847