- » Peach Casserole
Peach Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach casserole recipes.
Confetti Bean Casserole
1.Preheat theoven at 350 degrees.
2.In a medium sized bowl, put sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt and mix them all well.
3.In a separate bowl, mix milk and butter and put the mixture on the dry mixture of flour.
4.Mix the ingredients... - 48.5988
Chicken Peach Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Disjoint the chicken and skin it.
3) Reserve the syrup after draining the peaches.
4) In a skillet, heat the oil and butter and brown the chicken pieces properly on all sides. Cover the... - 45.9907
Chicken Peach Casserole
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Disjoint and skin chicken.
Heat butter and oil in skillet.
Brown chicken pieces on all sides.
Cover; reduce heat.
Cook about 10 minutes.
Remove chicken; arrange in large casserole.
Saute onion and pepper in remaining fat until onion... - 41.7221
Ginger Peachy Casserole
Combine beans, gingersnap crumbs, catsup, molasses, and salt.
Place half the bean mixture in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Arrange peach slices over beans; top with remaining bean mixture.
Cut luncheon meat in 6 slices: place atop beans.
Cover and bake in slow... - 30.1924
You May Also Like!
Spiced Peaches In Casserole
Put peach halves, cut side up, in a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
Pour a mixture of the reserved syrup, sugar, spices, and 2 tablespoons of the butter over peaches.
Bake at 350Â°F 10 minutes.
Spoon a mixture of the remaining ingredients over... - 32.544
Peaches In Pasta Casserole
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, and salt.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Add Cheddar cheese and heat, stirring until melted.
Mix in the stewed... - 38.4267
Individual Salmon Casseroles
1) Preheat moderate oven (375° F.)
2) Grease 8 glass custard cups. Arrange salmon fillets lining the sides. Save any scraps left over.
3) Melt butter in a skillet and sauté mushrooms in it.
4) Stir in flour until smooth.
5) Gently add... - 43.5854
Persian Lamb With Peaches
Persian Lamb With Peaches! An exotic dish that is perfect for your dinner spread. I served this amazing dish for a halloween party and it was an utter succes! Try this Persian Lamb With Peaches recipe. - 39.567
Poufed Peach Cobbler
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 55 minutes.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the margarine and sugar until well mixed. Beat in baking powder, salt, flour and milk until mixture is smooth.
Pour batter into an ungreased 3-quart... - 23.9552
Microwaved Brandied Peaches
Place 4 peach halves, cut sides up, in 1-quart shallow casserole.
Pour 1/2 teaspoon brandy over each half; top with 2 cloves.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. - 18.2054
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the sugar, flour, salt and bread crumbs and keep aside.
3) In a 1-quart casserole, arrange 1/2 the peaches and spread 1/2 the bread-crumb mixture.
4) Top over with 1 tablespoon butter and repeat... - 39.2278
Sweet Peach Crumble
What better way to summery juicy goodness of peaches than make a quick crumble. It's quick and easy to make, and makes for an indulgent, sophisticated, and elegant crowd pleaser. Just stock up on summer-fresh peaches and get preparing this yummy dessert at... - 101.463
Cinnamon Poached Peaches
1. Place the peach halves in a microwave-safe casserole.
2. Combine the white wine, cinnamon, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over the peaches.
3. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4. Turn the peaches over, cover the casserole, and... - 29.1833
Deep Dish Peach Cobbler
Combine butter, sugar, flour and milk in blender; blend.
Pour into buttered casserole.
Add peaches; do not stir.
Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. - 27.7164
Peach Casserole Recipes By Category