- » Peach Banana Pie
Peach Banana Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach banana pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach banana pie recipes.
Fruit In Cream Pie
This deliciously rich Fruit in Cream Pie, is great to serve for any occasion. One of the most popular desserts ever, this Fruit in Cream Pie will not only impress your guests, but will entertain you as well! - 36.3881
Honey Yogurt Pie
1. Soften the gelatin in the water for 5 minutes. Heat the gelatin over low heat, stirring to dissolve. Cool.
2. Combine the honey, vanilla, and lemon rind in a bowl. Add the gelatin mixture slowly and then stir in the yogurt cheese until smooth. Stir in the... - 33.1733
Peachy Orange Fresh Fruit Pie With Hemp Seeds
1. Blend together hemp seeds, banana, one orange, cinnamon and raw sugar to make a filling.
2. In a pie dish, pour the filling.
3. Garnish with sliced peaches, sliced banana, orange slices, grapes and serve. - 84.9129
Fruit In Cream Pie
1. In a bowl blend peaches, dates, bananas , lemon juice, honey, and marshmallows.
2. Cool off by chilling it thoroughly.
3. Blend the fruit mixture with whipped cream and spread in over the pie shell.
4. Spray crushed cheese crackers over it and... - 41.9139
Chocolate Chip Fruit Tart
PRESS dough evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE in preheated 350° F oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until edge is set and center is still slightly soft.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
BEAT cream... - 37.4103
Fruit Platter Pie
Prepare pastry for Two-crust Pie as directed on package exceptâ€”roll each round into an 11-inch circle and ease into 10-inch pizza pan.
Fold under 1/2 inch of dough around edge; pinch or pleat edge.
Prick bottom and side with fork.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes... - 32.4006
Fresh Fruit Pizza Pie
Crust: Divide dough in half.
Pat or roll dough into greased 2 pizza-type pans.
Bake at 350Â° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Filling: Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together.
Mix in Cool Whip.
Spread over cooled crust.
Decorate... - 44.2534
Summer Fruit Platter Pie
Heat oven to 475°.
Prepare pastry as directed except before adding water, stir the shredded cheese into flour mixture; roll dough 1 inch larger than 14-inch pizza pan.
Ease into pizza pan; flute edge.
Prick bottom and side of pastry.
Bake 8 to 10... - 44.6077
Easy Fruit Salad
Combine pie filling, fruit cocktail, pineapple, oranges, apples and grapes.
Add marshmallows, banana and nuts.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving. - 29.9906
Glazed Fruit Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; chill well.
Coat bananas with lemon juice, and add to mixture.
Serve immediately - 22.3145
Quick Fruit Salad
Quick fruit salad is truly a quickie. I love preparing this for kids, no matter what the occasion is. They too love the flavor of peach pie filling, mandarin oranges and pineapples. Check out the recipe of Royal Anne Cherry Salad. - 23.2611
Place apricots in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, about 20 seconds.
Add pudding and pie filling (dry) and whipping cream.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, until smooth and thickened,... - 30.6737
Glazed Fruit Salad
1. In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients and chill well.
2. Coat bananas with lemon juice and add to mixture.
3. Serve immediately. - 34.5139
1) Allow the strawberries to thaw at room temperature.
2) Slice the bananas and add into a bowl.
3) Drain the pineapple and Mandarin oranges.
4) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients.
5) Mix well and refrigerate till serving time.
6) Serve... - 39.0111
Fruited Ham Dinner
Combine canned fruit.
Drain off all but 1/2 cup syrup.
Mix together 1/2 cup syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
Place ham in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Arrange sweet potatoes around ham.
Mix together brown sugar, mustard and reserved 1/2 cup... - 43.0329