- » Peach Apricot Jam
Peach Apricot Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of peach apricot jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for peach apricot jam recipes.
Peach Apricot Jam
1. Peel fruits and slice; mix together all fruits and measure, should be 6 cups.
2. In a large bowl, add ½ to 1 cup sugar for every cup of fruit depending on the tartness of fruits.
3. Let the fruit-sugar mixture stand for 2 hours to release... - 35.6986
Apricot Or Peach Jam
1. Remove skin form peaches or apricots and take out their stones.
2. In a bowl, mash fruit and add acid and sugar and stir well.
3. Keep it aside for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally, and stir in pectin for 3 minutes.
4. Spoon the mixture into... - 33.4138
Check the fruit for any bruised or overripe bits.
Cut them out, chop the fruit and remove the kernels.
If however you wish to add the almonds in the seeds, crack them and keep the almonds aside.
Put the fruit into the pressure cooker with about 2 tablespoons... - 32.9906
Apricot Or Peach Jam Dried Fruit
Wash the fruit and put in a basin with the water.
Soak for 24-48 hr.
Transfer the fruit and water to the preserving-pan and simmer for 30 min., stirring occasionally.
Add the sugar, lemon juice and the shredded almonds.
Stir over a low heat until the sugar... - 28.3284
You May Also Like!
Apricot Raspberry Jam
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine apricots, raspberries, sugar and water.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick.
(Test by putting a little on a cold plate.
If syrup stiffens as soon as it is cool, the jam is done.) 2.
Add lemon juice and... - 33.3224
Peach Apricot Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Toss peaches, apricot jam and lemon juice.
Stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon; mix lightly with peach mixture.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan.
Dot with butter.
Cover with top crust, which has slits cut in it; seal and... - 40.6891
Fancy Chunky Peach Jam
Stir peach chunks and 1 cup sugar together in a medium-size saucepan.
When mixture is syrupy, slowly bring to a boil and cover.
Simmer 5 or 6 minutes or until peach chunks are tender.
Scrape into a large saucepan and add crushed peaches, 5 1/2 cups sugar and... - 37.0859
Peachy Custard High Hats
Beat milk, egg yolks, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 tea- spoon salt and flavorings together.
Pour into 6 un- greased custard cups.
Set cups in pan of 1/2-inch deep water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 min- utes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 44.5614
Peachy Apricot Jam
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the apricots till they puff up.
2) Keep aside and 1/3 cup of the cooking liquid and discard the rest.
3) Into the blender, add in the apricots, 1/3 cup liquid and 1/2 the amount of peaches. Use the Chop blade and... - 39.4947
Peach Or Apricot Preserves
Place peaches or apricots and lemon juice into a large stainless steel pot.
Add water, bring to a boil, and simmer until very soft, about 15 minutes.
At this point, if you want to make jam, crush fruit with a potato masher.
If you want to make preserves,... - 29.0712
Uncooked Jam For The Freezer
1. Combine the fruit and sugar, stir well, and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Dissolve the powdered pectin in the water, bring to a boil, and boil for 1 minute. Add to the fruit-and-sugar mixture and stir for 2 minutes. Let stand for 24 hours and then freeze. - 24.4003
Chili Peach Sauce
Blend all ingredients in 1 -quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat just until hot but not boiling. - 22.127
Cream shortening. Add jam and sugar, then egg. Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Add vanilla, nuts, and chocolate chips. Drop from teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until done. This is a moist... - 24.1012
Quick Apricot Torte
Slice the cake into four layers.
Mash 4 or 6 halves or enough to make 1/2 cup, or blend apricots until smooth.
Stir in the jam.
Sprinkle cake layers with rum.
Set bottom layer of cake on a plate and spread with apricot mixture, pressing it in... - 38.4553