- » Pea Soup
Pea Soup Recipes
Pea soup is a soup that is made from dried or fresh peas. Depending in the culture and peas that are used, the soup may vary from grayish-green to dark green to yellow in color.
Pea soup has been ... More »
Black Eyed Pea Soup
Here is a healthy black-eyed peas and spinach soup for a traditional southern New Year day. Watch this fantastic video that shows a simple recipe for a flavorful and super delicious soup. Try out this soup on this special occasion to impress your guests. Take... - 140.884
Split Pea And Ham Soup
Wondering how to use a left over ham bone? Watch this wonderful video and add it to make a flavorful split pea soup. Surely the blend of rich flavor of ham with the delicate split peas flavor would make a comforting bowl of soup! - 140.34
Spring Pea Soup
Want to make a first course soup using fresh ingredients during spring? Scott is making a Spring Pea Soup using just few ingredients but it tastes really very delicious as he uses fresh peas. He sautés freshly cut vegetables, and simmers them in a stock.... - 132.552
Post Holiday Split Pea Soup With Leftover Ham
The best part about holiday cooking is the leftovers. Finding new ideas for those leftovers is not that easy. Watch Anne show us ways to convert leftovers into healthy and hearty meals for family and friends. She shares a lighter split pea soup recipe using... - 132.304
Split Peas Soup
A real good treat for the winters is this Split Pea Soup. A warm, delicious, favorite of many. Watch this video to learn a simple recipe of this classic soup. You will love this age old traditional recipe. Bon Appétit! - 130.287
Pea soup has been enjoyed since about 500 BC in ancient Greece. Since then, the dish has been adapted and refined all over Europe and the world. In this recipe, I'm using dried split peas and some leftover lentils. We're also gonna make a stock with some... - 127.864
Healthy Vegan Split Pea Soup
The soup season is here, folks! This healthy split pea soup makes a great meal for a cold day. It has lots of rich flavor, even though it's vegan and healthy. The key to a really delicious pea soup is all in the cooking of the peas. Enjoy! - 123.924
Delicious Ham And Split Pea Soup
The next time you catch a cold, you might wanna try out this excellent Ham and Split Pea Soup. Not sure if it has any medicinal value, but it will sure feel good going down a sore throat. Learn how to prepare this winter time soup from this video. Enjoy! - 121.454
Mint Pea Soup
Start off your Easter dinner with delicious and healthy appretizers like this mint and pea soup. Chef Charlie prepares this soup with peas and mint for a refreshing taste and tops it with real crab meat for extra flavor. This highly flavors soup is not only... - 120.128
Easy Split Pea Soup
There is nothing like a bowl of warm hearty soup, specially when it is homemade. The chef here has prepared the split pea soup with plenty of fresh vegetables and bacon. Top the soup with a little sour cream and dash of white pepper, then enjoy this easy... - 119.877
Vegetable And Split Pea Soup
How about a nice thick soup for a great warm feeling? The recipe calls for split peas, which is what gives it a nice thickness. Further flavored with herbs and vegetables, this is a great healthy option. This soup takes a little time, so you need to plan... - 118.884
Split Pea Soup
Split pea soup is a soup made typically from dried peas, like split peas. This soup is a part of many cuisines. The addition of various vegetables such as carrots, celery etc makes the soup tasty and wholesome as well. If you want to try this recipe, check... - 116.599
Split Pea Soup With Ham And Cauliflower
A wonderful, simple recipe for split pea soup. This version has cauliflower and ham. This soup will be a HUGE success in your home. Watch and learn how to make this soup from the Simple Chef in this video. Enjoy! - 112.529
Hot Split Peas Soup With Ham
When you have some leftover ham, the best thing to do is to make a Hot Split Peas Soup with Ham. According to Chef David Paul, this is the best recipe to make and it’s inexpensive as well. There is hardly any effort and the outcome is super delicious. It... - 109.992
Crock Pot Ham & Split Pea Soup
Do you love to experiment a variety of dishes using your crock pot - well, here is an exciting recipe for you. The ham and split pea soup, when cooked in a crock pot, becomes too heavenly. If you have never tried this recipe in your crock pot, you should try... - 107.868
Spring Pea Soup
This delicious, healthy and textured soup will be a new favorite in your house. Spring Pea Soup is a refreshingly light soup that contains some of the Springs most popular vegetables. - 68.106
Split Pea Soup
This soup is typically made from dried peas. The Pea soup has been eaten since ancient times. In about 400 to 500 BC Romans and Greek started cultivating peas and this soup use to be sold on the streets of Athens. It is still popular as a part of cuisines of... - 51.6597
Minted English Pea Soup
1) Combine the peas, onion, and water in a Dutch oven and bring them to boil.
2) Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in minced mint.
4) Put the mixture into the container of an electric blender and process it until... - 48.7091
Cream Of Green Pea Soup St Germain
1) Take a cast iron saucepan and place the frozen green peas, sliced leeks, shredded lettuce and spinach leaves in it.
2) Add coarse salt, sugar, butter and water to it and boil the ingredients together.
3) Simmer the covered saucepan over low heat for... - 48.7003
Yellow Pea Soup
1. Soak peas overnight. Cover, and store in refrigerator.
2. Drain and wash peas, next morning.
3. In a 6-quart kettle, cover peas with 1 quart water.
4. In kettle, add salt pork and half of chopped onion.
5. Heat till it reaches... - 48.3583
Montego Red Pea Soup
1. Rinse beans with water and soak them overnight in a large bowl.
2. Drain, rinse and keep aside.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, heat butter and olive oil over low heat.
4. Stir in the onions, garlic, and carrots.
5. Cook for about 10... - 48.1972
Green Pea Soup
This creamy and delicious Green Pea Soup is a must to have on a cold Winter day! Top it with a swirl of cream or yoghurt. - 48.1644
Quick Pea Soup With Shrimp
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and add in it water and potato, place it on medium heat and bring the mix into boiling point.
2. Add rest all ingredients into the mix, except shrimp, sour cream, and garnishing items. Continue cooking until potato turns soft... - 48.0405
Spinach And Split Pea Soup
1. Wash and drain the split peas.
2. In a saucepan, cover the split peas with 2 cups of water and allow to soak for a minimum of 1/2 an hour.
3. Add additional 2 ½ cups water to the soaked split peas and place the saucepan on a medium... - 48.0007
Split Pea Soup
Rinse peas and place in large saucepan.
Pour in water, cover and bring to boil, skimming off foam.
Stir in savory and bay leaf.
Reduce heat and simmer until peas are tender, 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop celery, carrots, potato and onion into bite-size... - 47.9778
Split Pea Soup
You can be innovative while serving Split Pea Soup. Instead of serving it the usual way with fried bread crumbs, serve it with noodles. It makes a filling meal by itself. - 47.6478
Chicken Pea Pod Soup
In a Dutch oven cook carrot, onion, and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender.
Stir in chicken broth, chicken, basil, marjoram, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove from... - 47.5851
Green Split Pea Soup
1) Soak peas as per the instructions and drain.
2) In a large saucepan,stir in butter until melted and cook the onions until lightly browned.
3) Now add water, peas, and seasoning and cover with lid.
4) Reduce to simmer and cook for 1... - 47.4809
Green Pea Soup
Wash the peas and shell about 20 pods.
Tie the shelled peas in muslin to use for the garnish later.
Put the rest of the pods, onions, mint, spinach, stock, salt, pepper and garnish in the cooker.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook... - 47.3927
Split Pea Soup
1. Place the peas in a colander, wash and pick them.
2. In a large stock pot over heavy bottomed skillet, combine the peas, water, and stock.
3. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes
4. Remove from heat, and let stand, covered, for 1... - 47.351
Oven Split Pea Soup
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. (175°C.)
2) In a two-quart (2 I) casserole dish put ingredients in the order given.
3) Mix and cover.
4) Bake in oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
5) Stir once after 1 hour during baking.
6) Take out of oven, add... - 47.2903
Tomato Split Pea Soup
Combine peas, pork hocks or ham bone, chicken broth, 1 cup water, celery, dried tarragon (if using), pepper, and bay leaf in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove pork hocks or ham... - 46.6519
Chunky Style Split Pea Soup With Ham
1) In a slow cooker, place together peas, water, ham, carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, salt and peppercorns.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for about 5 to 6 hours.
3) Raise the heat to high and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until peas and vegetables are... - 46.5501
Chilled Pea Soup
1 In a large aucepan, put peas,potato,onion and lettuce.
2 Add in half the quantity of chicken stock and bring to a boil.
3 Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4 In an electric blender, add the contents of the pan.
5 Blend to form a smooth... - 46.5305
Herbed Green Pea Soup
In a soup pot, saute the scallions in the oil for a minute.
Add the thyme and tarragon, and saute for another minute.
Stir in the peas, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and hot water.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes, until the peas are tender but still... - 46.4678
Easy Microwaved Split Pea Soup
In 3-qt casserole combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until boiling.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave, covered, 20 to 30 minutes, or until peas are very soft.
Remove 3/4 to 1 cup peas.
Mash thoroughly and stir... - 46.4109
Split Pea Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the basil, pepper, cumin and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Pour 8 cups of boiling water into the pot and stir in the split peas,... - 46.1901
Pea Soup Recipes By Category