- » Pea Shrimp
Pea Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea shrimp recipes.
Peas And Shrimp Bisque
Slowly saute bacon in saucepan until crisp.
Add onion and peas.
Cook, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes, or until peas are just tender.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir gently until well mixed.
Cook, covered, over low heat 20 minutes, or... - 43.1423
Edible Pod Peas With Shrimp
Mix cornstarch and ginger; then blend in soy, sherry, and broth and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add garlic and shrimp and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add peas and stir-fry for about 2 minutes (30 seconds if... - 39.7388
Snow Peas With Shrimp
Shuck shrimp; cut in half lengthwise by cutting down through the rounded back side, lift out the sand vein.
Mix the sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and water.
Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat; add salt.
Turn the shrimp all at once into the... - 35.6696
You May Also Like!
Shrimp And Snow Pea Salad
In a large saucepan bring water to a boil.
Add snow peas and boil 1 to 2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Remove from saucepan with slotted spoon; place in ice water to cool quickly.
Add pasta to boiling water; stir well and return to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 38.2964
Shrimp Wrapped In Snow Peas
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Place the snow peas in a microwave or stove-top steamer. Cover and cook on high power or over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, or just until the snow peas are bright green... - 27.3486
Sauteed Shrimps With Peas
These Sauteed Shrimps With Peas have been my passion since I ate them a month ago at a friend's place with rice ! I want you to share my happy experience with this dish and so I am asking you to make it as soon as possible ! What do you say about these... - 38.967
Shrimp Pea Aspic
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup tomato juice.
Combine remaining tomato juice, vinegar, sugar, salt, basil, monosodium glutamate, cloves, and bay leaf; simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove cloves and bay leaf.
Stir in gelatin and cool; chill until slightly thickened.
Fold... - 37.6388
Creamy Shrimp And Peas
Rinse frozen shrimp under running cold water to remove ice crystals.
Heat shrimp, soup and peas to boiling.
Boil and stir 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese spread and sherry; cook, stirring until cheese is melted.
Serve in patty shells.
Molded Waldorf Salad adds... - 28.2686
Shrimp With Snow Peas
Here is a brilliant Shrimp With Snow Peas recipe for all you shrimp lovers out there. This Shrimp With Snow Peas recipe is simply brilliant and the end result is undoubtedly one of the most delicious dishes I have come across! Try it! - 45.3676
Deep Fried Shrimp And Peas
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp.
2. Shell and parboil peas.
3. In one cup, combine sherry, soy sauce, salt and pepper. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add deep-fried shrimp and parboiled... - 31.0251
Shrimp And Snow Pea Hors D'oeuvre
1. String the snow peas.
2. Blanch the snow pea pods in boiling salted water for less than 1 minute
3. Immediately drain and refresh them under cold water to arrest furthere cooking and retain the color.
4. Once cooled, wrap a shrimp in... - 32.7698
Shrimp With Pea Pods
1. Place shrimp and pea pods in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp is pink and pea pods partly cooked. Drain well and stir in remaining ingredients, except walnuts.
3. Mi - 22.9102
Shrimp And Snow Peas
Combine shrimp, sherry, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, sugar, and garlic; mix and let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oil in Chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add shrimp mixture, stir and fry until shrimp turns pink.
Add mushrooms and cook... - 40.4132
Sweet Sour Shrimp With Peas
In electric skillet blend sugar and cornstarch; stir in chicken broth.
Add pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, and butter or margarine.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes longer.
Stir in Chinese pea pods... - 32.243