- » Pea Shell Soup
Pea Shell Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pea Shell Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pea Shell Soup recipes.
Pea Shell Soup
1. Cook pea shells in chicken stock; sieve.
2. Add salt, sugar, milk and mint and serve. - 23.9354
You May Also Like!
Small Shells Chicken Peas And Rosemary Soup
1. Soak the chick peas in water for several hours or overnight. Rinse and put in a large saucepan, cover with fresh water, add the salt and the rosemary, and cook covered for almost 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the chick peas, discard the rosemary, and... - 34.7846
Wah Wonton Soup
Bring simmered broth to boil, add gizzards and hearts and cook 3 minutes.
Add bamboo shoots, livers, squid and vegetable; bring back to boil and cook 2 minutes.
Add shrimp, bring just to boil and remove from heat.
Add wontons, as in Wonton Soup. - 34.0632
Cream Of Peas Soup
1. Shell peas, grate carrots, turnip and onion.
2. Cook vegetables in cold stock. Add mint.
3. Prepare a white sauce with flour, butter and milk.
4. When vegetables are tender, sieve to make a vegetable puree.
5. Mix sauce with vegetable puree. Add... - 41.531
Yellow Pea Soup With Pork
1. Rinse, sort (discarding imperfect peas) and put peas into a large saucepan.
2. Pour 2 1/2 qts. cold water over the peas.
3. Cover and set peas aside to soak overnight.
4. The next day, set out shoulder roll.
5. Put the shoulder roll, water and onion into a... - 39.3913
Fresh Pea Soup
Fresh Pea Soup is an alluring appetizer recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Fresh Pea Soup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 35.6009
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Cook 1 cup of the peas and the celery in butter, covered, until soft.
Puree with some of the potato soup; combine with rest of soup, rest of peas and the cream.
Simmer 5 minutes, but do not boil.
Adjust seasonings with salt,... - 34.3888
Spring Vegetable Soup With Shells
1. Bring broth to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over high heat. Stir in carrots and pasta; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently just until carrots and pasta are tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes; or according to package directions).
2. Add... - 36.567
Pea & Pea Pod Soup
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion and tarragon in butter until onion is very limp, 12 to 15 minutes; stir frequently.
Add broth and shelled fresh peas.
Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until peas are just tender to bite, 2 to 5... - 26.8264
Curried Cream Of Pea Soup
Combine vegetables and seasonings with 1 cup stock in saucepan.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Puree in batches in processor or blender .
Pour into bowl and whisk in remaining stock and half and half. - 38.1124
Chilled Puree Of Pea Soup With Mint
Place the frozen peas and watercress in a medium saucepan.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Drain in a colander and rinse briefly under cold running water.
In a food processor or blender, process the pea mixture for 3... - 44.4961