- » Pea Shallot
Pea Shallot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea shallot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea shallot recipes.
Peas, Mushrooms And Shallots
Cook peas in salted, boiling water 8 minutes. Do not cover. Drain and place peas under cold, running water. Drain again and set aside.
Melt butter in saute pan. Add shallots and cook 4 minutes over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and season well. Continue cooking... - 23.9417
French Beans And Snap Peas With Shallot Mustard Saute Sauce
1. Melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beans and peas and sauté until crisp-tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. To prepare the sauce, melt butter and olive oil in another skillet over medium heat. Add - 27.4785
Shallot Sambar - South Indian
There are so many varieties of making Sambar and here is one of them. The sweet shallots cooked with tangy, spicy lentil soup is a perfect side dish for any meal to make it complete and flavorful. Shallot Sambar recipe that I shared here is our family's... - 0
Snow Peas With Asparagus
Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
Scrape spears a few centimetres up from end, cut in half across.
Top, tail and string snow peas.
Place water, salt and oil in saucepan, bring to boil.
Add asparagus, cook 1 minute.
Add snow peas, cook further 30... - 32.5588
Black Eyed Pea Salad With Summer Savory
In a large bowl combine the black-eyed peas, the onion, the pepper, the celery, and the savory.
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar and the sugar until the sugar is dissolved, add the oil in a stream, and season the dressing with salt and pepper.
Pour... - 35.2287
Tasty Pappardelle With Spring Peas And Mushrooms
There is nothing more satisfying then returning home to a hearty meal. This slow-cooker dish takes its own sweet time to cook, meaning you don't have to wait on it while it gets cooked. Chef Keith Snow presents a delightful pappardelle recipe topped with... - 121.702
Dilled Peas Helsinki
1. In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add peas to the boiling and cook until tender
3. In the meantime, in a large saucepan, melt the butter.
4. Add shallots to it and sautÃ© on a low flame until soft but not browned.
5. Stir in the... - 43.1083
Peas With Onions
1. Shell the peas, about three cups of them, rinse and add to a saucepan
2. Into the saucepan, sprinkle sugar and half a teaspoon of salt over the peas and pour just enough water to cover
3. Allow them to come to a boil and then cook for... - 42.2431
Peas A La Venitienne
Add peas to 4 cups boiling salted water in a 4-quart saucepan.
Simmer uncovered until barely tender about 5 to 7 minutes.
Drain peas and plunge them into cold water to stop cooking.
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring 1 cup salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp,... - 41.5323
Risotto With Peas
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about
3 minutes. Add the rice, pepper, salt, and saffron; cook, stirring to coat, about 1 minute.
2 Add 1/4 cup of the broth. Reduce... - 33.8958
Black Eyed Peas With Jalapenos Pie - Part 1 - Mushrooms
Every true Texan, and almost everyone who loves Texan food, is always on the lookout for a good recipe for Black Eyed Peas with Jalapenos Pie. Thanks to Ramona Werst, your search ends here. This is a detailed 5 part video on making the Texan New Year... - 109.493
Mangetout Snow Pea Soup
1. Wash the peas
2. Top and tail them
3. Reserve 12 even-sized and unblemished pods for the garnish
4. Shred the rest coarsely.
5. In a large pan, heat water and salt it
6. Add the whole pods and boil the whole pods in the salted water... - 45.4139
Sprout And Snow Pea Salad
Place sesame seeds in pan, stir constantly over heat until golden brown, remove from hot pan immediately, cool.
Top and tail snow peas, drop into pan of oiling water for 1 minute, drain, rinse under cold water, drain.
Break broccoli into flowerettes, boil or... - 35.3583
Vegan Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Looking for a vegan burger recipe? Watch how easily the chef is preparing a burger that is vegan and delicious. Mushroom and Black Eye Pea Burger tastes very similar to a meat burger and recommended for its protein content. Enjoy them with burgers or with... - 126.904
Sugar Snap Peas In A Coconut Crème Mint Sauce
1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl... - 0
Farfalle With Smoked Salmon And Peas
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add shallots; saute 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
Add peas; saute 2 additional minutes.
Stir in broth, vodka, and pepper; bring to a... - 42.0447
Scallops And Snow Pea Salad With Basil Mayonnaise
Poach the scallops in wine for 30 seconds.
Set aside to cool.
Cut ends off the snow peas.
Blanch whole in salted boiling water for 10 seconds.
Place quickly under cold running water, then set aside to cool.
To prepare basil mayonnaise: combine all mayonnaise... - 47.1515
Curried Sweet Pea
Sweet peas are the kind of food that calls for simplicity when it comes to cooking and serving them. Chef Keith Snow presents a quick, delicious sweet pea recipe that combines to goodness of fresh peas with other easy-to-find yummy ingredients that makes the... - 100.622
Sweet Corn And Green Pea Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine the drained corn and white sauce together.
3) Stir in the peas, chopped pepper and shallot.
4) Remove the rind from the bacon rashers and halve each rasher.
5) Roll each piece of bacon... - 38.9465
Chilled Spring Pea Soup
1. Reserve 4 slices of bacon and chop the rest (if using). Heat the chopped bacon in a saucepan with the shallots and oil over medium heat until the mixture is sizzling. Reduce to low heat and cook for 5 minutes, or until the shallots are golden and... - 38.0175
Peas With Sorrel
1 Shell the peas and place in a pan with the sorrel and butter. Heat gently until the butter is bubbling, then add sufficient boiling water to just cover the peas. Cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes, until the peas are almost tender.
2 Remove the lid and... - 24.0692
Snow Crab And Sweet Pea Risotto
Filmed at Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant in London, this video features chef Michael Howell showing how to make snow crab and sweet pea risotto – a Nova Scotian specialty. - 116.917
Green Pea And Spinach Souffle
Try this delicious version of Green Pea and Spinach Souffle recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Green Pea and Spinach Souffle, you'll love to share it with your friends and family! - 42.0088
Fresh Pea Salad With Pancetta
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, pour in 6 cups of water and add 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt.
2) Place over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Place the peas in boiling water and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes for fresh or 1 minute for frozen.... - 44.1169
Mushrooms And Peas With Rum
This Mushrooms And Peas With Rum is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Mushrooms And Peas With Rum and share your feelings with us! - 34.9213
Rack Of Lamb With Coconut Mint Sauce And Glazed Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Set the lamb in a medium roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 125° for medium-rare, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cutting... - 28.6322
Minty Peas And Carrots
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the carrots and shallots and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until the carrots are just tender, about 8 minutes.
Add the peas and cook, stirring, until the peas are heated through, about 3... - 28.4722
Pear And Sugar Pea SautÃ©
1. In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat oil.
2. Add shallots and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
3. Add pears, peas and wine. Mix well and cook for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Add orange juice, butter, pepper and salt (as... - 40.5814
Chicken Roast – Part 2: Making Peas And Mashed Potatoes
This is the second part of the video which shows the recipe of Chicken Roast. This part deals with making mashed peas and potatoes. This requires only 20 minutes of cooking and an hour’s time to prepare the dish. Give it a try! - 95.9385
Snow Peas With Lemon Anchovy Dipping Sauce
Combine egg yolks, mustard, anchovies, lemon juice and shallot in processor and mix until foamy and pale.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in oil, stopping occasionally to make sure oil is being absorbed.
If sauce is very stiff, mix in sour cream.
Season... - 43.2662
Vegan Split Pea Soup
Heat olive oil in Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add 2 medium onions and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
Stir in water, split peas, carrots, celery, bay leaf and black pepper.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat to low... - 33.951
Harvest Pea Soup With Fennel
Place the water, split peas, fennel, and celery in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes.
While the soup simmers, saute the shallots in the stock in a small skillet until they are translucent.
If using dried basil,... - 40.3323
Seared Scallops With Shaved Asparagus And Pea Puree
1. Trim the ends and shave the asparagus using a peeler, set aside.
2. Roughly chop the shallots and crush the 4 garlic cloves.
3. Season the scallops with salt and pepper, set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, add shaved asparagus, a few... - 130.073
French Pea Soup
This delicious French Pea Soup should not be missed at any cost. The lovely flavors of this wonderful soup leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough of. Try this French Pea Soup! - 45.5846
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Peas
1. Cook pasta in a large kettle of lightly salted boiling water until it is al dente, or to taste. Drain and toss lightly with olive oil. Set aside in a warm place.
2. Blanch the peas in a pot of lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and plunge... - 34.4006
Deviled Lamb Chops With Snow Peas
1. Tirim excess fat from chops, combine tomato sauce, sugar, curry powder, soy sauce and vinegar. Marinate meat in sauce mixture for 15 minutes.
2. While meat is marinating remove excess liquid from grated potatoes by pressing them in a colander, transfer to... - 37.4648
Chicken With Peas
Chicken with peas is a herbed chicken recipe cooked with thyme and lime juice. The love for fresh flavors led me to create this recipe and I serve it for both parties and family dinners on request. Served with garnished parsley, the chicken with peas is... - 44.4841
Veal Tongue Salad With Blackeyed Peas
To cook the peas, place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and bay leaves on a large piece of clean cheesecloth and tie up securely to make a bouquet garni.
Combine black-eyed peas, ham hock, stock, and bouquet garni in a large pot or Dutch... - 40.9608
Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Healthy and delicious this burger is long on flavor and texture, Try this pattie on a bun, as a side to mashed potatoes or with savory rice and a light salad. - 123.922
Minted Rice With Peas
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, melt 2 teaspoons of the butter over moderate heat.
Add the shallots and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until well coated.
Add the stock, salt, and pep-perand bring the liquid to a... - 34.9561
Split Pea Soup With Smoked Ham
1. With a trimming knife, cut off as much fat from the ham hock as possible, and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the shallots, celery, and caraway seeds.
4. Then, add about 2 tablespoons of the... - 45.5115
Shrimp With Apples And Snow Peas In A Wine And Mustard Cream Sauce
In a large saucepan melt half the butter and saute the shrimp in 1 tablespoon of the garlic and shallots.
Add the wine, creme fraiche, and mustard, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the peas and apples, and eook for 5 minutes, more.
In a large skillet... - 39.3669
Pasta With Chopped Chicken And Peas In Broth
In a large saucepan, heat the oil with the shallot and garlic over moderate heat.
When the vegetables sizzle, raise the heat to moderate-to-high and add the chicken.
Continue sauteing until the chicken just begins to turn golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the... - 34.5473
Bucatini With Sausage And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the sausage and cook over moderately high heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add the minced garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, until... - 27.4368
Asparagus And Pea Risotto
1. Heat olive oil and butter in a large shallow pan, add the shallots, then fry for 5 mins until soft, but not coloured. Stir in the garlic and rice and mix well. Pour in 200ml of stock, mix well, then gently simmer until the liquid has evaporated. Repeat... - 36.9268
Poussin With Peas
1. Peel the onions.
2. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based pan and fry the garlic and onions. When they have turned light golden remove.
3. Fry the poussins, turning frequently until sealed and browned all over, then add the wine. As soon as it boils, add the... - 26.3222
Couscous Salad With Sugar Snap Peas And Portobello Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, combine stock, half the shallots, 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the lemon juice and black pepper. Bring to a boil; stir in couscous and half the cilantro. Cover pan and remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
2.... - 28.3413
Fettuccine With Peas And Ham
Heat butter in heavy large non-aluminum skillet.
Add shallots and saute until soft.
Add mushrooms, increase heat to high and cook until mushrooms are very lightly browned.
Add cream and let boil 2 minutes.
Stir in peas and cook about 30 seconds.
Reduce heat... - 43.7025
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.2704
Pan Seared Salmon With Pea Shoots And Watercress
1.In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, salt, and pepper.
2. Add in sugar if Meyer lemon juice is not being used.
3. Blend well.
4.Add in the watercress leaves and pea shoots to dressing and coat .
5.To prepare salmon, in a... - 49.1473
Vegetable Burger Stew With Tomatoes Peas And Cheese Topping
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until lightly browned.
Melt the butter in a separate saucepan and brown the burger chunks (about 5 minutes in total).
Mix the onions and burger chunks together and add all the remaining ingredients except the... - 34.4048
Grilled Spiced Pork With Orange Lime Glaze And Sugar Snap Peas
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
3. Blend the... - 37.7745
Warm Salad Of Asparagus, Field Mushrooms And Peas
Cook the asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute, drain, reserving the cooking water, and set aside.
Add the peas to the asparagus cooking water and cook for 2 minutes, drain, then set aside.
Prepare your barbecue, grill or griddle pan.
Combine the olive oil... - 45.5071
Jumbo Fluke With Pea Puree Sauce And Veggies
1. In a pan heat oil and saute baby fennel bulbs, fava beans, spring peas, tomatoes chopped, salt and pepper.
2. Add 1 Dorot garlic cube and continue to cook.
3. In another pan, saute thin shallot slices and chanterelle mushroom pieces for a... - 119.759
Salmon Scallop And Pea Terrine
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a food processor puree scallops and peas until the mixture is almost smooth.
3. Add egg white, cream, salt, and tarragon. Blend well.
4. Into a bowl, transfer the mixture and fold in the salmon.
5.... - 41.2667
Pot Herb Soup
1) Cook leek and peas in consomme until tender.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour.
3) Boil the remaining milk and consomme and gently pour in the flour mixture, ensuring to stir constantly.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Add the sauce... - 44.9102
Combine the black-eyed peas, scallions, shallots, bell pepper, celery, tomato, vinegar, cinnamon, marjoram, thyme, salt, ground pepper, and pepper sauce in a medium bowl; toss well. - 25.3493
Mandarin Pork Stir Fry
In a small bowl, mix first 4 ingredients to a smooth sauce.
In a wok, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
Stir fry celery 1 minute.
Add bell pepper.
Stir fry 1 more minute.
Add 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Once butter has melted, fold in mushrooms, snow peas and... - 41.4418
FOR THE AIOLI, combine the egg yolks, garlic, mustard, and horseradish in a food processor.
With the machine running, add the oil, drizzling it very slowly at first.
Once the mixture begins to emulsify, continue adding the oil in a steady stream.
Add the... - 44.1607
1. Place oil in large shallow dish, cook on HIGH for one minute, add ginger and onion, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in broccoli, shallots, celery and snow peas, cook on HIGH for two minutes.
2. Add cabbage, crumble stock cube over vegetables, combine... - 30.2063
Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Pasties
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cheese, peas and carrots, shallots, thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Roll out pastry to make two 9-inch circles (or unfold refrigerated crusts) and cut each circle in half. Mound filling in center of... - 31.8271
Steamed Duck (or Chicken) Stuffed With Eight Jewels
Rub salt over the outside of the duck and leave for 30 minutes.
Soak the chestnuts, dried dates and lotus seeds overnight, and then chop them coarsely.
Wash the glutinous rice in several lots of clean water, then stand in water for 30 minutes.
Heat 2... - 45.3464
Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl and toss with mayonnaise.
Garnish with peanuts and fresh sliced fruit. - 28.7778
Pasta With Salmon In Vodka Cream
1. In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt margarine; add shallots and saute 3 minutes. Add snow peas; cook 3 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
2. Reduce heat to low; stir in chicken broth, cream and vodka. Cook until heated through; do not... - 32.3981
Chicken Chop Suey
Chicken Chop Suey is an extremely tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. Experience the wonder of the Chicken Chop Suey with this wonderful recipe. - 31.8497
In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and saute the shallots until they are yellowed but not browned.
Lay the lettuce over the shallots, and top with the peas and seasonings.
Pour the broth over all, cover the pan tightly, and simmer over low heat until the peas... - 32.3475
Stuffed Drumsticks With Small Cereals
Remove the big bone from the chicken leg.
Saute the diced vegetables with olive oil and add thyme.
Cook the cereals in water, chop and mix them with white cheese, sauteed diced vegetables, chopped mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
Stuff this mixture into each... - 35.821
Pot Herb Soup
1. Cook the leek and peas in two and one-half cups consomme until tender.
2. Meanwhile, chop the shallot, chives, chervil and parsley very fine.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until well blended. Meanwhile bring the... - 34.0678
Combine the vegetables.
Marinate desired number of shallots in lime juice 30 minutes, or until a deep purple color.
Drain vegetables and shallots well on paper towels.
Arrange mixture decoratively in jars, then add spices and pepper to each so they can be... - 33.3545
Top and tail snow peas; drain carrots, rinse under cold running water, drain again.
Slice mushrooms, chop shallots.
Melt butter in pan, add mushrooms, cook few minutes until softened, remove from pan.
Combine wine vinegar, sugar and extra butter in saucepan,... - 31.0061
1. Spread out the lettuce leaves on a large oval platter.
2. Arrange the chicken in three sections on the platter.
3. Place the rollmops, eggs and meats in lines or sections over the remainder of the platter.
4. Use the mangetout (snow peas), grapes, olives,... - 38.1866
This video shows how to prepare a Malayan favorite eastern salad the tuna kerabu. This is easy to prepare, simple and quickly made. At the same time is tastes fabulous due to mixed aroma from all the spices. - 37.4919
Tarragon Spring Vegetables
1. Arrange asparagus, sugar snap peas, and green peas in a vegetable steamer. Steam, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; drain vegetables and return to pan.
2. Stir in butter and remaining ingredients. Heat over medium heat 1 minute or... - 28.5491
Special Fried Rice
1. Pour eggs into greased pie plate, cook on HIGH for two minutes or until just set. Cut into thin strips.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes, add oil, ginger and rice, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, cook on HIGH... - 32.9556
Giovanni Rana Fresh Ricotta & Tender Spinach Tortellini Primavera
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the broad beans, green beans and peas, then simmer for 4 mins. Lift from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Don't discard the water.
2. In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil, add the chopped... - 31.7992
1. First prepare the filling. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the garlic, carrot and spring onion (shallot) and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the mange tout (snow peas) and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the remaining ingredients and heat through.... - 33.6117
Seafood Over Angel Hair Pasta
In 12-inch skillet, heat Italian dressing and cook shallots over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
Add carrots and snow peas and cook 2 minutes.
Add broth, then sherry.
Bring to a boil; add shrimp, scallops and mussels.
Simmer covered 3 minutes or until seafood is... - 39.4313
Duck En Casserole
Cut duck into joints, remove all skin, dip the joints in seasoned flour.
Place duck, chopped mushrooms and chopped shallots in a casserole.
Just cover with stock, put on a tightly-fitting lid and cook in a fairly hot oven (375°-400" F., Gas 5-6) about 3/4... - 33.3729
Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
Arrange the lettuce leaves to cover a deep plate or line a bowl.
Mix the remaining ingredients, correct seasoning, and pile onto lettuce. - 36.2295
Seafood Over Angel Hair Pasta
Seafood over angel hair pasta is a delightful seafood pasta recipe. Made with shrimps, scallops, mussels, the pasta is laced with sherry and cooked with added vegetables. Prepared with chicken broth, the seafood angel hair pasta is creamy and rich. - 42.3443
Fish Stew In Green Sauce
Place fish in a medium bowl.
Add enough water to cover.
Add lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
In another bowl combine remaining ingredients except oil.
Spread half the mixture in a shallow saucepan.
Drain fish; place over vegetable mixture.
Top with remaining... - 43.164
Chicken Roast – Part 1: Roasting The Chicken
If you have limited time but still want to cook a yummy dish, try Chicken Roast. This dish can be made quickly and easily and at your convenience. You can just pop the chicken in the oven for roasting while you do other things. This recipe allows you to... - 96.922
1. Put the chicken pieces in a saucepan with the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and water and cook for 7-10 minutes over a medium heat until the chicken is cooked and the water is absorbed. Set aside.
2. To make the pastry squares, sift the flour and... - 39.9277
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
1. Using fork, prick surface of spaghetti squash.
2. In large kettle cover the prepared squash with cold water and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 50 to 55 minutes or until squash is tender when pierced with fork.
4. Cut... - 45.7072
Vegetable & Noodle Stir Fry
1. Cook the noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain and toss in the sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Heat the groundnut or sunflower oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic, chillies, carrot and courgette (zucchini) strips and... - 33.7407
Spaghetti Carbonara With Chicken Stock
If you want to stun your hosting skills than select this incredibly tasty pasta dish, Spaghetti carbonara for the party menu. Turkey ham and minced shallot makes the mundane spaghetti carbonara an innovative recipe. This dish gives a perfct Italian touch to... - 40.2315
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Cook rice separately & cool it in a mesh bowl or a large pan. Keep aside.
Cut chicken breasts into thin cubes. Marinade with salt, pepper & juice of lime for 15 minutes. Spray a non-stick cooking spray on a pan or use 1 tbs of olive oil & fry the chicken... - 42.9511
Chicken With Chilli Jam
1. To make jam, heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add chillies, ginger and shrimp paste and stir-fry for 1 minute or until golden. Stir in sugar, water and lime juice and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until mixture is thick. Remove jam from wok and set... - 35.2222
Asparagus Pasta Salad
1) In a microwave-safe covered dish heat shallots and oil for 30 seconds.
2) Alternately, in a small pan add shallots and oil on the stovetop over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Let stand to cool for sometime.
4) In a saucepan, cover trimmed... - 44.4787
Antoine's Omelette Espagnole
Combine tomatoes with 1 tablespoon butter; simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add salt, pepper, and cayenne; cook 10 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme, garlic, and bay leaf.
Cook until sauce is thick about 15 minutes.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter, blend in the... - 44.1125
Rice And Vegetable Salad
Transfer rice to a mixing bowl and pour 1 1/2 cups vinaigrette into rice.
Cool to room temperature.
Add remaining ingredients and toss thoroughly.
Taste, correct seasoning, and add additional vinaigrette if you like. - 33.8028
Pea Shallot Recipes By Category