- » Pea Sausage
Pea Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea sausage recipes.
Sausage And Split Pea Casserole
Cover peas with water; add salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes, or until peas are just tender.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the liquid.
Brown sausage meat, breaking up with fork.
Mix peas lightly with sausage and fat, pea liquid,... - 38.0469
Bucatini With Sausage And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the sausage and cook over moderately high heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add the minced garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, until... - 27.4368
You May Also Like!
Split Pea And Sausage Soup
Place split pea and ham bone in cold water and let come to a fast boil.
Continue boiling until peas have dissolved.
Turn heat low and add seasonings.
Cook slowly for 2-1/2 hours.
Before serving put soup through strainer.
Replace ham bits in soup discarding... - 40.6825
Black-eyed Peas With Sausage
Brown sausage in a large skillet, drain.
Add water and seasonings, and bring to a boil.
Add peas, and return to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 to 45 minutes. - 27.849
Savory Pea Soup With Sausage
HEAT small skillet over medium heat.
Add sausage; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until browned.
Combine sausage and remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or until peas are tender.
Turn off heat.
Remove and discard bay... - 40.8648
Smoked Ham And Pea Soup With Sausages
1. Follow the instruction given on soup packet and prepare the soup accordingly.
2. Add drained sausages and cover the lid on the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve sausages and the soup together with butter and crusty bread. - 25.9448
Spaghetti With Sausages And Peas
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Prick the sausages in several places with a fork, drop them into the boiling water, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain.
3.... - 32.9632
Sausage And Chick Peas
1) Cut the sausages into ½ inch slice.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© sausage until lightly brown on all sides.
3) Stir in the onions and more butter if needed.
4) Cook the mixture, stirring constantly, until limp.
5)... - 45.1961
Polish Sausage And Chick Pea Casserole
Polish sausage and chick pea casserole is a filling and delicious bake. Prepared with vegetables and chickpeas, the casserole is cooked with chopped sausage pieces. Herbed with oregano and flavored with fennel seeds, this polish sausage casserole makes a... - 35.1079
Chick Pea Soup With Sausage
1 ln a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Stir in the red pepper, carrots, and garlic and cook 5 minutes longer.
2 Stir in the paprika and cook 1 minute... - 39.8166
Black Eyed Peas And Sausage White Rice Jambalaya
A poorly done video with no clear ingredients shown, whereas the ingredients are clearly heard. The video is unprofessional, yet the jambalaya cooked is easily done in the rice cooker with no efforts involved! Watch the video to see how its done - 47.1698
Chick Peas With Garlic Sausage
Wash chick-peas; place in large Dutch oven.
Cover with cold water; soak overnight.
Next day bring chick-peas to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer; cook 2 hours or until tender, but still retain their shape.
Prick sausage with fork.
Place in shallow skillet; cover... - 39.324
Pea Sausage Recipes By Category