- » Pea Red Pepper
Pea Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea red pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea red pepper recipes.
Snow Peas With Red Peppers
Place the snow peas and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring... - 48.3817
Sesame Snow Peas And Red Pepper
1)After washing the snow peas, trim its ends and remove the tough strings.
2)In a large skillet mix snow peas, peppers, and water.
3)Let it boil.
4)After sometime reduce heat and simmer for atleast 3 to 5 minutes or till crisp.
5)Drain the... - 37.5678
Rice With Snow Peas And Red Pepper
1. In a medium saucepan, combine stock, soya sauce, ginger and garlic; bring to a boil. Stir in rice; reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is just tender.
2. Add snow peas, red pepper and green onions. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes... - 26.8363
Sesame Snow Peas And Red Pepper
Wash snow peas; trim ends, and remove tough strings.
Combine snow peas, peppers, and water in a large skillet.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl; sprinkle with... - 20.1342
You May Also Like!
Betty's Roasted Red Peppers And Steamed Green Peas
1. In a medium to large bowl, place red pepper slices.
2. Season it with salt and peppercorns.
3. Drizzle olive oil and rub with hands to coat well.
4. Place a wire rack over a baking pan, and lay pepper slices on the rack.
5. Drizzle any... - 0
Barley With Peas And Red Peppers
Combine barley, water, and garlic in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Microwave on high for 7 more minutes.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes.
Add green peas, red peppers, chicken broth,... - 40.6258
Prawns With Peas And Red Pepper
1. Rinse the prawns and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onions with the bay leaf and cumin seeds for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander... - 34.8033
Stir Fried Red Bell Peppers And Snow Peas
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil.
3) In hot oil, saute pepper and snow peas for about 2-3 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
5) Serve hot as side dish. - 32.5942
Snow Pea And Red Pepper Buffet Salad
Top and string peas; blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and slightly pliable.
Drain and rinse under cold water; dry thoroughly and set aside.
In ungreased skillet over medium heat, cook sesame seeds, shaking pan often, for 2 minutes... - 38.0025
Rice, Green Pea, And Red Pepper Salad
1. Pour the water into a heavy 2- or 3-quart saucepan, add the salt, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to moderate, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
2. Put the celery, sweet pepper, green onions, and parsley into a... - 36.8553
Snow Peas With Carrots And Red Pepper
Snow peas with carrots and red pepper is a lightly cooked vegetable recipe. Flavored with lemon juice, the peas, carrots and pepper is seasoned to taste and tossed to serve. Good with no-veg meals of choice. - 30.2063
Barbecued Skewered Halibut With Red Peppers And Snow Peas
Cut fish into 1-in/2.5 cm cubes; place in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, oil and coriander; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
Seed and cut red pepper into 1-in/2.5 cm... - 31.4854
Scallops With Red Peppers And Snow Peas
1. Cook linguine according to package directions, without adding oil or salt. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute garlic until golden, but do not bum.
3. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water until... - 32.7312
Pea Red Pepper Recipes By Category