- » Pea Pork
Pea Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pea pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pea pork recipes.
Arroz Con Gandules
If a dish is named as a national dish of a country, it's got to have something special; like this arroz con gandules is righteously Puerto Rico's national dish. See, how easily it is prepared and what an amazing combination of flavors it has. Worth trying for... - 96.2138
Scandinavian Smoky Pea Soup
1. In a medium-size saucepan, keep ham hock and add cold water to cover.
2. Bring the saucepan to a boil.
3. Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
4. Drain and rinse with cold water.
5. Pat dry.
6. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
7. Add onions... - 48.6019
Black Eyed Peas With Sweet And Sour Pork
1. In hot oil in 4-quart Dutch oven, saute pork strips, turning with tongs, until browned on all sides.
2. In it saute onion stirring until golden for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. To prepare peas rinse it well and drain.
4. Add to pork, along with 5 1/2... - 44.5997
Pork And Chinese Pea Pods
Mix pork and margarine in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 3 min, until pork is no longer pink, 3 to 5 min [6 to 9 min].
Mix water, cornstarch, bouillon (dry), soy sauce, mustard, ginger and... - 42.2244
Split Pea And Salt Pork Soup
Place peas in casserole and fill to the brim with water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 190°F for 4 hours, or until peas are tender and flavors... - 42.0412
Pork And Chick Pea Stew
1 Dredge the pork in the flour.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the pork in 1 layer and cook for about 5minutes or until browned on all sides.
With a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate lined with paper toweling and... - 41.7272
Split Pea Soup With Pork
1. Take a 4-quart kettle or Dutch oven and pour water into it and add peas. Allow them to soak overnight or quickly soak them in water sometime before cooking and drain off.
2. Drain the water and stir in carrots, marjoram, onion, salt... - 41.1371
Curried Pork And Pea Soup
1. Trimming fat from pork, cut it into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In slow cooker combine split peas, carrots, celery, and onions and stir in broth, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
3. Stir in pork and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on... - 40.7227
Rice And Pork Balls With Pea Pods
Combine egg, the 1 tablespoon soy sauce, gingerroot, salt, and sugar.
Add pork, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and green onion; mix thoroughly.
Form meat mixture into 30 meatballs.
Roll meatballs in cooked rice, pressing down gently, but firmly, so rice adheres... - 39.2041
Yellow Pea Soup With Pork
1. Rinse, sort (discarding imperfect peas) and put peas into a large saucepan.
2. Pour 2 1/2 qts. cold water over the peas.
3. Cover and set peas aside to soak overnight.
4. The next day, set out shoulder roll.
5. Put the shoulder roll, water and onion into a... - 37.4913
Stir Fried Pea Starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork is a real tangy meal you ought to be preparing at home. The shrimp and pork mixture in this Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork recipe does taste great with pea starch noodles. Definitely worth... - 36.9151
Yellow-pea Soup With Pork
In deep, 8-quart kettle, combine peas, bay leaf, and 2 quarts water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and simmer, covered and stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Add pork shoulder, onion, salt, marjoram, gin- ger, thyme, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat,... - 36.6434
Baked Pea Beans And Salt Pork
Cover beans with water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour; then cook until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Score rind of pork and cut off thin slices of pork.
Put half of slices in pots or covered roasting pans.
Put beans... - 35.9763
Yellow Pea Soup With Smoked Pork
1) In a kettle, combine the pork, water and onion. Allow to boil, cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 to 2 hours until tender.
2) Remove the meat, skim off the fat from the broth and add peas alongwith rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover and simmer for... - 35.5188
Yellow Pea Soup With Pork
Cover the peas with the cold water in a large saucepan; let stand overnight.
Put smoked shoulder butt into a large saucepot with the 3 quarts water and onion.
Simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat and set aside.
Skim fat from liquid,... - 35.4365
Pork Balls And Pea Soup
1. Place all the ingredients for the meat balls in a food processor or blender and work together until smooth. Using wet hands, form into about 18 little balls; set aside.
2. Place the stock, sherry and soy sauce in a large pan and bring to the boil.
3.... - 34.4603
Habitant Pea Soup
Soak peas in cold water overnight.
The next day, add onion, salt pork, and desired seasoning.
Cover, bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 4 hours.
Mix in salt and pepper.
NOTE: If pork is too salty, boil it for 5 minutes and drain before adding to... - 30.8194
Norwegian Pea Soup With Salt Pork
1. Sort peas, place in a large, heavy kettle, add water and salt pork. Bring slowly to boiling over moderate heat; cover and let bubble gently 1 1/2 hours.
2. Add carrot, celery, green onions, salt and the pepper; cover and simmer 30 minutes. Uncover, turn... - 29.4283
Pork And Pea Pods
1. Trim fat from pork loin. Cut pork into 2 x 1/8-inch strips. Toss pork, cornstarch and soy sauce in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 9 to 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until no longer pink.
2. Stir in sherry, pea pods... - 19.8378
Pea Pork Recipes By Category